What if most leaf posters were just americans using a proxy trying to tarnish Canada's good name and reputation...

What if most leaf posters were just americans using a proxy trying to tarnish Canada's good name and reputation? Makes you think, eh?

yeah fuck america

>Canada's good name and reputation

None of us care about your "reputation", you fucking leaf.

Its not just burgers,

Any leaf post that end with "eh" is a proxy Jew shill, trying to deceive you with sheeny witchcraft to take your forskin...

I remember when the proxy wave first started. We use to be the hat or mappleniggers. Poked fun at but we were generally liked. After a few weeks of people shitposting through canadian proxies, we became a fucking leaf.

that was a false flag from burger

So true. We can't even buy beer/liquor after 6pm on Sunday, or 11pm (only at select beerstores/lcbos) during the week/saturday.

A good pack of cigarettes is $15 dollars because of all the taxes. Gas is $1.10/L because of carbon taxes, and it's winter, it's supposed to be the cheapest right now.

Fuck Canada, I'm moving to Kentucky/Tennessee.

(Ontario btw)

>Canada's good name and reputation

See how that shadow spells "I bow down before Allah" in Arabic?

A

>(((americans)))

>that was a false flag from burger

ur a schizo for thinking like that m8

Hi guys im Harjit Sajjan, Canada's Minister of Defense

Leafs dindu nuffin itz wuz burgers.

>Leaf
>Good reputation

I used to have this consistent worry that I was getting trapped in threads alone with just some mega samefag who had a bunch of different browsers open talking to himself and calling me a pleb every once in a while. IDs and flags help me relax, but every time I go back to /lit/ the feeling returns.