Thank god for Daddy Trump!

We're so lucky to finally have a president that isn't controlled by the Zionist Jews and doesn't bend over to the welfare leeches

>We're so lucky to finally have a president that isn't controlled by the Zionist Jews
top kek

Kek Sup Forumsacks love the ZOG now

Sup Forums got tricked into supporting the most jewish president in the american history.

IMO I think Trump opposes the Jews without fully knowing it. I think he's somewhat bluepilled on Jews. Though perhaps becoming president redpilled enough to where now he keeps Israel close as an enemy rather than as a friend.

If Trump was a jewish plant they would've supported him in the jewish media

The alternative would have been way worse. Hillary is definitely controlled by the Jews and would stand and do nothing when the Mexican slimes invade our country, rob our banks, leech our welfare, and rape our women.

Oh I'm laughing yeah drumpfkin Mexicans run your banks and the Fed, they run your degenerate media, push U.S to fight endless trillion dollar wars in the middle east and import Islamic refugess. Mexicans are the number one priority good on you goy

fuck off, anti-Semetism is not allowed

Haha someone's lost a shekel

anti-semitism is a strictly left wing idealogy. Take your shilling back to tumblr where it belongs. Trump won, get over it or get out.

are you retarded? hillary promised to wipe israel off the face of the earth. You are a left wing shill trying to make right wingers look like antipsemitic nutcases.

what? Anti-Semitism doesn't exist. The left can't be anti-semitic when they are controlled BY the Jews

the left hates the jews you retard. why do you think trump loves them?

Trump doesn't suck up to the Jews you retard

he gave his daughter to the jews, dude. you leftist shills are fucking terrible at your job. is hillary even still paying you?

Sorry sweety.

I don't sell myself to Satan, thanks. Why would I be shilling for Hillary of all people?

you're shilling for her right now you retarded cuck. Do you not remember how she planned to wipe israel off the map?

oh sweetie, you seem upset. don't worry, i'm sure the doctor has something for your special imagination.

hes a tool of zionism

Tell me when she planned to wipe Israel off the map. Please, I would be interested in knowing. Honestly, I would respect her more if that were the case.

she said it a million times during her campaign. Shes an actual demon who smells of sulphur and leftists are her zombified minions. Thats why they're trying to wipe out gods chosen people.

thanks alex jones

alex jones is the only credible journalist left. he's also strong enough to stand up to actual demons. I'd like to see fake news cnn do that.

oh David! will you ever learn?
>transparent