Are you pro or anti abortion and why?

Are you pro or anti abortion and why?

Pro. Anti-natalist generally.

>Pro
>Because delicious baby-jerky like in your picture.

pro

because niggers get 80% of all abortions and america would be overrun with coons otherwise

Neutral, because I don't care.

this but anti

>america would be overrun with coons otherwise
But america was a lot whiter before roe v wade

Weak weak philosophy.

these

Anti because it is murder.

Anti abortion, but I do think it is somewhat necessary in the current world.
Doesn't make it less degenerate though.

Spotted the Kantian

weak, weak non-argument

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anti white abortion, pro black abortion

Praise Ginsburg

I don't see what's wrong with killing lump of flesh

i'm pro "take your fucking birth control pills you filthy hoe"

seriously though, with condoms, education and birth control we can avoid 90% of abortions

I'm slightly anti, but extremely anti if it's state funded.

Thomist actually :)

Abortion only for blacks. Aborting White and pure Asian babies should be banned.

pro. clean the gene pool, get rid of your genetic fuckups and try again, I don't feel anything for an unthinking, unfeeling pile of flesh

If I were in a position of power, I would tend toward a balanced stance, where early abortions would be tolerated, but later abortions wouldnt.

As an individual, I think its evil and degenerate, but it should be allowed, for they will suffer their whole lives with the failure over their self control impulses.

Theres also the case of white roman being raped by niggers and getting preagnant, no one can be in favor of that child being born

I mean, theres plenty of god sanctioned genocides in the bible, death is part of the master plan

I would be pro infanticide if there weren't abortions.

If the problem is the coons then the answer isn't to allow abortions, the answer is to remove the coons.

I am anti abortion becasue the current laws do not give the father any rights in the matter.

the only rights fathers have is to pay support after the decision is made my the mother.

repeal row vs wade and rewrite abortion law to give equal rights to both the mother and father

in a case of rape/incest/etc. , that is immediately documented and can be an exception to the rule

Even worse. There is no God, friendo.

Pro but people need to fucking admit that they're murdering their children.

It's like drowning puppies you can't take care of. It's not nice but some people have no choice.

Pointing out a fact is not an "argument" it is an observation. I will expand, if you like.Your "Anti-natalism" is self refuting by your inability to commit sudoku

my political compass I just did from another thread

"God" is a word with many definitions, you should be less closed minded.

Invalid argument. You haven't established the necessary connection between anti-natalism and suicide.

Hint: There is none

>It's not nice but some people have no choice.
Nah, that doesn't hold up. Every woman has the choice to give birth to the baby and put it up for adoption instead of raise it. Furthermore, the vast majority of abortions are done in cases where the woman got pregnant from consensual sex. The only way a woman can get pregnant is if she has sex, so any time she chooses to have sex, she accepts the chance she may get pregnant. She's had a choice every step of the way.

Morally opposed.

Politically opposed on the inside, but I can't fight SJWism in a pugilistic manner by publicly opposing it. I pretend to support it for this reason:
Abortion is suicidal. If idiots continue to prevent themselves from reproducing, they will eventually be outnumbered only by those who oppose abortion. So either way, pro-abortion people lose.

Correlation =/= causation

Abortions let mothers and fathers escape the fate of having an unwanted baby that ties them together irrevocably. Abortions are pro man.

Neutral for other people. Extremely against it if it involved a child of mine.

I'm glad its illegal in my country and they have to travel to the baby killers in England.

anti
only allow it in confirmed rapes or incest to prevent problems

This. Immigration Act of 1965 caused much of the big problems in the US today

and genetic fuckups, and anything within the first couple weeks before any nervous system is present

I'm pro when the baby is sick or a product of rape, against if it's done by idiots who need one every second weekend because the don't know what condoms are.

>there is none
If you have a reason for why children should not be born, the same reasons could and must easily apply to you who are already living. You haven't asserted any of the reasons because you just spout antinatalism as a buzz word, you are really just a self loathing pseudo intellectual amirite?

I'm 100% for a late term abortion of you

>escape the fate of having an unwanted baby
Nope. If the mother wants to keep the baby there's nothing the father can do about it. If the father wants to keep the baby he is at the mercy of the mother.

wrong.

It lets the mothers play god over the lives of both child and father the way the laws are currently.

You can enjoy a good life yourself while not wanting to create life which on average and over time will come to suffer.

why would you want idiots raising children? That's stupid. If he didn't want the kid, what the fuck makes you think he'll be a good parent?

Pic related: the thread

Abortion is a moral opinion based argument with no right or wrong answer, and people that get wrapped up in it are fucking retards that should be aborted as adults.

Pro for every other race but whites

You're retarded.
>don't make babies, they might suffer later in life!
By that logic you should end your suffering now by killing yourself.

It's not about being a good or bad parent. There are no parenting licenses, anyone can have kids if they want to.

If you think life=suffering then you must be suffering and your enjoyment is just a lie you tell yourself. Either you are dishonest or unable to reason consistently.

everybody is an idiot

your solution would cause extinction of the humanity

Granted, but if the mother wants to abort the baby then she can without being tied to someone she doesn't want to be the father of her baby.
And the father can escape being tied to a mother he doesn't want to be hitched to if she chooses an abortion.

There is the case you speak of where she chooses to keep and he does not, but let's not throw out the happy cases out of spite. Sometimes everyone agrees abortion is the right thing to do.

Humm...

Better than the state dumbly choosing no abortion for everyone. At least the way things are, the mother can choose. Outlawing abortion means nobody can choose.

>Correlation =/= causation
While neither one necessarily caused the other, they're both causally related. Specifically they both have a common cause; liberalism, excessive compassion for those poor , which I believe in this case can be directly attributed to women being allowed to vote.

Anti-abortion = Anti-white

> but if the mother wants to abort the baby then she can without being tied to someone she doesn't want to be the father of her baby.
If she didn't want a man to be the father of her baby she shouldn't have had sex with him in the first place. But she did. She can't cop out now.

>And the father can escape being tied to a mother he doesn't want to be hitched to if she chooses an abortion
Same thing

>Sometimes everyone agrees abortion is the right thing to do.
No, they don't. That's your projection.

deciding to have an abortion is a complex decision with ethical, moral, economic, and spiritual factors.

the government shouldn't mandate that kind of decision because some people disagree about it.

nobody wants to see dead babies, but the option should be there if people want to pursue that. they just have to take on the responsibility for it.

I'm pro abortion because embryos are not capable of emotion or thought. They are meat.

all of you faggots should have been aborted

the only people who should be reproducing are the strongest, smartest, and most beautiful. All three of those qualities. If people sorted this shit out back then, we would be a godly race by now

Bullshit. If racists really think this then they are fucking hopeless. Kys faggot.

>Outlawing abortion means nobody can choose.
But user you can choose (who you have unprotected sex with).

so what the nigger % of the population has stayed constant.

America would be Detroit: the Country otherwise

its not white because of spics jumping the border, which has nothing to do with abortion.

I think life = suffering on average over time, yet am having an ok life myself.

I am healthy, relatively wealthy, and live in a free country. Most people don't have what I do. And over long term time I don't expect my descendants to share my good fortune. I am thankful for my good fortune, but realize the game is in favor of the house. The wise course is to take my chips and go home.

Wow you assume so much. You don't realize that diversity tends towards perfection and that the heuristic notion of eugenics would lead to a shallow and dysfunctional gene pool.

Pro.

Children are horrible and must be eliminated. Future generations will thank us.

t. My ex wife.

Wasn't that some kooky jap restaurant? I'd eat there with those weirdos.

Bullshit. Explain how the only white majority countries in the world meeting their population replacement rates also happen to be the only white countries that outlaw abortion and have an extremely negative opinion of the procedure.

Pro choice.

Everyone have the right to control his/her body.

false, its literally just because of spics

Abortion doctors are scum. Lowest of the low like paedos

>shouldn't have had sex

That is your real game. You want to impose your standards of sexual morality on everyone.

People should fuck all they want and enjoy it. They should try not to have unwanted pregnancies but when they do occur, they should have the ability to abort them so they can feel freer to fuck and fuck and enjoy fucking for its own sake, whether in pursuit of a life partner or just for the pleasure of fucking someone new.

I never said I'm against abortion itself. I am against the current abortion laws.

read what you are replying to...

It's not being pro-abortion, it's called being pro-murder.

Just call it what it is. Termination of life without a trial is homicide and in some cases murder.

Once again you are being inconsistent; first you are making an assumption about the subjective state of those you consider less fortunate than yourself. There are many metrics which demonstrate that people living in favelas can be much happier than people living in McMansions. Also, you say you are "happy" but your life denying, anti vital philosophy suggests otherwise. Put down the Cioran and pick up some Nietzsche or better yet some Shakespeare (or better yet some Wittgenstein and stfu)

practically > idealistically

every time.

sure it would be since to send them back to africa, but thats not happening, the next best thing is to let them abort half of their own young

A baby isn't part of a women's body thought,
also doesn't your justification defend the rights of the unborn child, what if he/she doesn't want to be torn apart and killed?

Glad to see a fellow Irish person, presumably under 40, who is against abortion.

We have to stop the Yank scum from influencing the impending referendum on abortion like they did with gay marriage. If we lose that, then Ireland will just be Englandistan 2.0

>so what the nigger % of the population has stayed constant.
But that's not true. In 1970 it was 12.6% and in 2010 it was 17.5%.
Also there's the other factor which is that abortions, and birth control generally, breed out the segments of the population responsible enough to use them. If you don't see how this could be a problem you should probably kill yourself.

You can have protected sex and still get someone pregnant. People can not know that antibiotics ( or other meds ) can fuck with birth control pills. Condoms can slip off. Birth control has nonzero failure rate.

Also people can be stupid. Especially when they are stupid, they should have abortions.

>false
The immigration act and roe v wade were not the result of liberalism, excessive compassion, and women having the vote? Please, do go on leaf.

>Shouldn't buy a car you have means of paying for

Thats your real game. You just want to enforce your own financial morality on people.

Just because someone wants to enjoy a good time with a luxurious sports car doesnt mean they should have to be financially responsible for 18 years.

Pro. Personal choice. My body is my body. Her body is her body. If I want to do drugs and rip a fetus out so be it.
Pol wants to kill all 'niggers' but cant stand the thought of abortion. Why? Because they know their mom has been reconsidering keeping them since she found their cum sock. /Frued

Why is it a woman's choice if the fetus is its own body. What about that person's choice?

>Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions. Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women. 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.

Your argument holds only for the pill. For everything else including abortions you're incorrect.

And you want to impose your "relative" morality on me, thus becoming objective morality.
Relativists like you should be shot.

Freud.

As in when you say one thing but mean your mother.

Don't care because the future for our children is going to be war and mayhem or genocide by sandniggers so it's rather cruel to have them.

>But that's not true. In 1970 it was 12.6% and in 2010 it was 17.5%.

funny, the only figure i can find for 2016 is 13.2% not 17.5% so perhaps you would like to source your claim?

also, how does preventing abortion slow this rate down?

>abortions, and birth control generally, breed out the segments of the population responsible enough to use them.

another claim id like to see substantiated, I would think that niggers get refuse to get abortions because they can afford to raise the child, not because their mother chose not to abort.

Pro, if you can't look after the kid properly then there's no point giving it a shitty life even if you're at fault. That being said I don't think I could go through with aborting my kid

I wouldn't choose to be born into my life again. I do wish I was never born.

This isn't necessary to be antinatalist - all I need to be antinatalist is to realize life in the long run over generations is suffering. I trust my intuition on this more than whatever metrics there may be.

The hard times in my past were not worth my present OK life. I regret not committing suicide earlier but continue to live on for the sake of others.

I should have killed myself when I was younger, but cannot kill myself now because others depend on me.

Truly redpilled position based on data:
>pro abortion
>pro birth control except the pill

We need free abortions, condoms, but no free pills

Is that a fucking chicken?

Kek'd & chek'd

>free

>*public funded

No it holds especially true for abortions.
>only black babies born are to black women too dumb or lazy or irresponsible to both fail to properly use contraceptives --or-- get a fucking abortion before it's too late

>Pol wants to kill all 'niggers'

There is no general consensus on Sup Forums. Plenty of people don't want to kill all niggers. I'd happy if they just fucked off back to their country.

Anyway you're constructing a terrible strawman with that line of argument. Blacks become niggers they aren't born as them, only Americans with no knowledge of outside their own country would make such an assertion. An abortion is the destruction of innocent human life that has done no wrong.

This
Eugenics is helping to cull what nature would otherwise eliminate itself. We have a long way to go to need to do more.