Bill (((Kristol))) says whites should be replaced by immigrants

dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/bill-kristol-says-lazy-white-working-class-should-be-replaced-by-new-americans/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the white working class, don’t you want to get new Americans in?” Kristol told author Charles Murray during an event hosted by the American Enterprise Institute titled “It Came Apart: What’s Next for a Fractured Culture.” Murray recently wrote a book, entitled “Coming Apart,” which focuses on the cultural separation between the wealthiest and most educated white Americans and the poorest and least educated white Americans.

>Before delving into his theory about replacing the white working class, Kristol said that he hopes “this thing isn’t being videotaped or ever shown anywhere. Whatever tiny, pathetic future I have is going to totally collapse.”

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

No seriously, how did (((neocons))) ever get any sort of popular support in the US? Explain this to me burgers/

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/swedens-ugly-immigration-problem/article26338254/
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html
zeit.de/2015/41/hans-werner-sinn-fluechtlinge-deutschland-folgen/komplettansicht
newobserveronline.com/refugees-steal-millions-welfare/
newobserveronline.com/sweden-0-27-invaders-working/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/12/12/kristol-steps-down-at-weekly-standard.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is right. Whites are usesless niggers.

Ironically it's only thanks to whites and leeching off their nations that you kikes can survive, yet you keep biting the hand that feeds

Who laid every brick in the home you live every inch of highway you use every electrical system you use and all the plumbing and air conditioning in your office?

White men? yes white men

I hate Jews.

You don't feed anyone. Get over it fat lazy fuck.

>middle class struggling to feed their kids
>"stupid goys, let immigrants be the new working class Americans"

he is right. migrants are willing to work more. white trash are a drain on the economy

A lot of my tax dollars go toward things I don't need, and welfare.

The only reason Israel, and diaspora Jews can survive is by taking the wealth, resources, and military support of Western nations.

>Get over it fat lazy fuck.
Not either of those things, but Bill Kristol is pretty much the embodiment of the fat greedy Jew.

And yet all statistics show otherwise

Based Kristol (his dad Irving was better tho). I've always loved him and thought he was a genius. This is just more reason.

>useless whites need to be replaced

sounds eerily similar to what a megalomaniacal austrian said about the lazy, slavish eastern europeans and shtetl dwellers

how's that working out for you ahmed?

And who paid for your two year unemployment when you lost your comfy 9-5 office job because working in supermarkets and construction is for immigrants?

>Sweden’s ugly immigration problem. More than half of welfare gets spent on immigrants. No-go areas and wide-spread unemployment among non-Swedes.
theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/swedens-ugly-immigration-problem/article26338254/

>Minister of Labor: "Only one tenth of refugees is viable for the job market"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/arbeitslosenzahl-steigt-durch-fluechtlinge-laut-andrea-nahles-13795574.html

>Chief of bavarian Chamber of Trade: "70% of refugees don't complete their apprenticeships"
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/handwerkskammer-in-bayern-70-prozent-der-fluechtlinge-brechen-ausbildung-ab-13857887.html

>Hans-Werner Sinn (famous german economist): Right now the big majority of migrants will be a burden for the state. If you don't want a limit, there's only wage dumping or mass unemployment
zeit.de/2015/41/hans-werner-sinn-fluechtlinge-deutschland-folgen/komplettansicht

newobserveronline.com/refugees-steal-millions-welfare/
>“Refugees” Steal Millions in Welfare

newobserveronline.com/sweden-0-27-invaders-working/
>Sweden: 0.27% of Invaders Working

>new americans

I use to laugh about the new germans meme, but now it's reached our shore. fuck you judensssss

9/11 gave them the support they needed.
It's obviously no more.

Don't let this slide.

he is a hard materialist so I'd side with him the chances are whites will get too lazy to breed

What the fuck are you talking about you dense shitskin, shut the fuck up

I am living a good life. Got my education for free from kindergarden to university. You?

I work in construction in Montreal m8, and most of the people I see working at supermarkets are working-class whites. I do wish people here had more kids and more people who were willing to take low-skill jobs so our elites wouldn't have an excuse to justify endless mass migration.

Neocons have been great at exploiting fear, desire for "national greatness" defined solely in terms of militarism, and convincing millenialist Christians to help Israel at all costs

I'm graduating uni in 2 months and already have a $71k job lined up in a low cost area w/ minimal debt, the future looks pretty guud

Neocons were Trotskyists jews. They only care about (((their))) agenda.

Whites are excellent suturday afternoon joggers, movie nighters and junk food eaters. That it. Oh you cucks talking love talking and useless opinions and eating pussy lol.

I am happy for you and do not let hate destroy that

You sand niggers are so proud of being parasites.

No wonder you have never done anything. You really are genetic trash.

Proof that neocons were cucks that were willing to sell us all out.

This is why people swung from democrat to republican party every 8 years. Because they were both fucking us.

I just hope Trump isn't the last true republican we see.

You should interpret his statement as:

>"I want the white race to be destroyed so I have a slave class of brown, low-IQ people with no culture or identity to exploit."

Why are you so hate-filled, Sven?

Yeah maybe learn to fucking write the white man's language properly before you think yourself worthy to spout your opinions. Yeah because clearly that's all whites are good at, so I guess Eastern Europe is collapsing right about now, you know seeming they're 95%+ white and there's none of you shitskins to do all the work, right? You're a dumb shitskin who shits on white people while getting fat off of his creations. Kill yourself.

Donnie has our back, idk if merkel has yours

I'm not hate-filled.

I'm full of love for my people and culture and you are destroying it. Look at what you are doing. Just open the newspaper - (((they))) can't even hide it anymore.

This is war and every single one of you has to die or go home.

Go watch some " redpilled " video about muh white genicide on youtube and trim your faggot beard faggot. Everything that's coming to you is your own fault.

Also, reminder that (((Kristol))) was one of the main proponents of the Iraq War and said it would only last 2 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo

Are you projecting? How sad are you coming here to bitch and moan about the 'evil' white man. How about you go back to whatever shitty life you have and fuck off back to the shithole country your ancestors hail from? We'd all be happier.

What the fuck is your problem?

Are you a Jew or a shitskin?

>whites are obviously looking for ways to get high paying jobs sitting on their asses because they're precious little feminine princesses
>gets mad when a financial literate says they should be replaced if they are not willing to put in hard work in labor

>Jew wants to fill every possible country with billions of foreigners because it's the only way they can get more cheap labor and bank accounts, and they can destabilize other countries which benefits Israel

FTFY

These people won't rest until America and Europe are overcrowded like China and India and have no trace of European-American culture left.

>>whites are obviously looking for ways to get high paying jobs sitting on their asses because they're precious little feminine princesses
Not true and not an argument.

>>gets mad when a financial literate says they should be replaced if they are not willing to put in hard work in labor
Again the premise is not true.

Also, the West is White. Built by White people for White people (their children and grandchildren etc.). You skitskins have to build your own well functioning society, but of cause you can't do that.

>If you could have you would have.

You have a low IQ and your personality creates cultures that doesn't create well functioning Western style societies.

You have never created anything great. You're a plague to humanity - a disease the needs to be cured.

Brown people have functioning societies while Sweden is crumbling from allowing their dykes to rule them. GG.

>trim your faggot beard faggot

shitskin IQ in action

Lol, no you don't.

Brazil is the nightmare society of what Europe can turn into if things go really bad. The reason we have problems is because of skitskins like you.

You are the cancer of society. You're not really human at all.

name 1 functioning nigger society that isn't entirely subsidized by white taxpayers in foreign countries or fossil fuel based meme economies bound to collapse in under a decade

protip: you cant, nigger

>Brown people have functioning societies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even the social experiment that is Sweden is better than South America or all of Africa.

USA

>name 1 functioning nigger society that isn't entirely subsidized by white taxpayers
>isn't entirely subsidized by white taxpayers

Are you implying that only white people work here or whites are the ones who work the most and pay taxes?

>All the majority/only nigger societies in the USA are democratic shitholes with high crime
>Any good that comes from the US comes from Whites, Asians and assimilated Latin Americans AT BEST

so why are there countries shit, if these foreigners are so good for the economy? why aren't their homelands better, and why are white countries inhabited by white trash far better?

are you implying that niggers WORK? hahahahahaha

> whites are the ones who work the most and pay taxes?
Yes that is true net of welfare/other govt support. You nig nogs are essentially living in your ethnostate-like-communities with White people paying.

Imagine what your communities would look like if you couldn't leech off White people... Wait we already know that

>Africa

The GOP is MOSTLY white and it's astonishing to see a Republican speak of this divide with their party.

Thats what you get for being on the wrong side of history fellow goyim.

It was a huge misconception to think that you would win anything being the best goy. In fact, the best goy gets fucked the worst.

>a Republican

Neocons are the definition of the daunted "RINOs".

He was supporting Hillary during the entire election.

whites
>most credit card debt
>most obese
>#1 illiteracy in the country
>majority of Infowars listeners

Haha there is sure some conspiracy going on guys.

The birth of the Neocon was a bit of an accident. Reagan gave big businesses direct cash injections with his policies thinking they would reinvest in domestic expansion instead of expanding where labor was cheapest. They bought their way into politics and made their business tactics the status quo, leading to company loyalty completely drying up and the attack on the family unit was a logical consequence, but that's the thing with Neocons. Time after time, they don't look at the consequences of their actions and think "Holy shit, I'm fucking scum" they think "Ok, now how can I make money off this?"

The US started this (((((globalist))))) agenda Mr.60%

>No seriously, how did (((neocons))) ever get any sort of popular support in the US?
They were just the other party that wan't commies, and we were so scared of commies we gave these kikes power, but now we've woken up.

>majority of Infowars listeners
>most credit card debt

Because they have more money and make up the majority of the population.

>most obese
>#1 illiteracy in the country
Wrong on both counts.

haha okay

Only they can't get rid of the credit card balance until they die. Must be the Muslim refugees fault.

isn't that what every neoliberal wants? Open borders, cheap labor. He's just being unashamedly honest about it.

>isn't that what every Jew wants?

FTFY

Kristol is a neocon and ex-Troskyite. Ultimately all their ideologies come from the same place and lead to the same outcome.

That fat kike has never done a day of real work in his life. Nothing but profit from the work of others.

This reminds me of that white guy that said that white guys don't get to have opinions.

Bill Kristol has to be one of the worst vocal jews around.

It's a good thing he's not as relevant as he used to be.

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/12/12/kristol-steps-down-at-weekly-standard.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl