Ikanka's clothes are only $1 now

Ikanka's clothes are only $1 now.

A good valentines gift for your girlfriends right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ivankatrump.com/collection/
cnbc.com/2013/09/23/inside-made-in-the-usa-showcasing-skilled-garment-workers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao, pretty sure it's just some vapid store attendant trying to make her look bad

>Sup Forums relationships
Do you even know what website you are on?

And for my wallet, thanks Marshalls.

Morons.

fpbp

Well, I remember that Trump ties and suits were some of the best ever. I should have bought some Ivanka stuff but I am a dude so never thought of it. That for a buck is insane.

Holy shit that is a good dea-

oh fuck it's just salty Lib irl shitposting

nvm

They actually told Ivanka they were cancelling her line before Trump's executive order.
It wasn't political, it was because her stuff wasn't selling.
I think the $1 was either a mistake or photoshop.

Yes, and the left is eager to eat up their fake news. Daily reminder this is why Trump won.

>Women in America unironically have to wear a large.

kek

When the majority of your fanbase are toothless hicks you've gotta lower your prices. I expect we'll be seeing a bunch of Trump themed redneck products soon.Trump mudjugs and shit like that.

>made in china
hire american buy american they said

That would be a perfect gift for my qt3.14 blonde hair blue eyed nymphomaniac companion.

Pussy sex is the best amirite guise?

oh look it already exists. Disgusting people.

If people start going after a man's daughter because of their politics they are making a huge mistake

Shills, get the fuck out of Sup Forums. The fuck is wrong with you and your stupid attitude. Memetic is an art and a science, way too complicated for (((you)))

A large isn't that big.

>Mudjug
Can you elaborate? That sounds cool.

>mudjugs
What the hell are mudjugs? Black birds tits or something?

It's overstock , last year or store closing merchandise. You can get any brand like that there. Never same selection twice.

Marshalls is an off-price retailer. For us, value is a combination of fashion, brand, quality and price. Unlike traditional retailers, we generally don’t do promotions, sales, coupons or other gimmicks – just brand name and designer fashions that are 20%-60% less than department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every single day! We're also not an outlet store. An outlet store typically sells merchandise from a single manufacturer. We are different — we offer you brands from thousands of vendors around the world!

We're Smart Shoppers, Just Like You

Our buyers are on the hunt throughout the year for the hottest brand name and designer fashions of the season for the entire family and home — from trendy tops to leather jackets, to booties and crossbody handbags, to bold ties and sneakers, to zip hoodies and educational toys, to graphic print pillows and designer fragrances.

We buy from all kinds of vendors: big brand names to boutique, designer labels, as well as up-and-coming labels and one-of-a-kind gems. We also have some merchandise manufactured for us to bring you exceptional fashion and quality at an amazing price. Our buyers choose many different colors, styles, fabrics so there are always lots of great choices for you.

Our buyers are opportunistic and entrepreneurial. So when a designer overproduces or other stores overbuy, we swoop in, negotiate the lowest possible price, and pass the savings on

Yeah, the first thing Trump did that caused controversy was enacting the Muslim ban. Before that there's no reason a company ran by libshit kikes might drop her clothing line, everyone remembers how the lovable host of the Apprentice just materialized into the presidency and started banning Muslims with no buildup whatsoever.

I mean she got dropped because people weren't willing to pay the original price she was asking

It's a spittoon.

Trump voters chew a lot of chewing tobacco and need little containers to spit into (mudjugs) the disgusting part is they fill them up and collect them like piss bottles or some shit.

I'm ok with the discount but MADE IN CHINA? the fuck!

Hmm, Marshall's PR browses Sup Forums.
Weird.

Kek

You spit tobacco juice into them.

Thanks Marshalls™

..I actually do shop there though. Shit's cheap.

we front page of reddit now

ivankatrump.com/collection/

>tfw no gf that dresses like that

goddamnit

Since most of you are guys I figured you didn't know Marshalls is the equivalent of a garage sale retailer.

97% of all garments sold in the US (and 98% of shoes) are made elsewhere.

cnbc.com/2013/09/23/inside-made-in-the-usa-showcasing-skilled-garment-workers.html

>black tits
I like to call them Muddy Saggers

You'd be correct.
I didn't

>made in china
ohhhh boy

This shit looks like something Hillary would wear tbqh famalam

made in china

A large isnt that big is abit of an oxymoron wouldn't you say.

Huh, shits not that expensive either... Don't worry krautanon, have a pic of best trump girl

No. Marshalls has YUGE discounts for clearance name-brand items. This is nothing new. Key word:CLEARANCE. You can find expensive brands there for low ass prices.

I am not a bot. All niggers must hang. Gas the kikes. Race war now. 1488.

This, I shop at Marshall's all the time, they recycle whatever did not sell at good department stores so you have things going down by three hundred dollars and they cannot order or guarantee their stock.

I don't think international clothing size is the same.

MUH DICK.

..also why's she got a u-lock hanging off the spokes.

But they decided to drop her brand a month before the ban.
They even said it was because her stuff didn't sell very well last year, probably because half the population doesn't like Trump therefore won't buy his daughter's overpriced shit.
They publicly said their decisions weren't political and in line with the #GrabYourWallets campaign.

Sounds like TKMax, you have those on your side?

>ywn lick that seat
We only come here to suffer

Kek, you know I never noticed that. Must have been paying attention elsewhere...

this seems like fake news.

No. But we do have TJ Maxx.

>made in china

toplel!

Marshalls is owned by the same corporation. We use to have TJ Maxx but they went out of business.

It's a shop boys

Original sale price was $19.99

Reminds me of this "MAGA hats are made in CHINA!" meme.

>tfw to far ahead in the polls too win

You can't be competitive if you manufacture in America. That was literally the whole point of Trump's campaign.

Tiffany is a butterface in my opinion. I never understood the appeal.
Her mouth is weird (can't put my finger on it) and she always looks stoned.

Just had a quick Google, same company, they changed the name over here to avoid confusion with another store. Also, I spelled it wrong it's TK Maxx

>made in china

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this this this

Theyre pennied out. This hapoens with discontinued items. If employees dont get them off the floor in time, you get em that price.

she has no chin, just a bottom of an oval

I wish they had some men's line so i could get cheap clothes like that.

TKMax is one of our stores.
Thanks for your inquiry
Marshalls' PR

She has got a bit round in the chops, but she has a smoking bod

Sweet I needed more clothes for when I crossdress.

Go to Marshall's or Stein Mart or TJ Maxx or a thrift store, but when you have time on your hands and you can actually look properly. This is catch as catch can, they cannot maintain stock or special order like retail.

Why would you give your gf cheap chinese made knockoff shit?

sad part is though, the shit is made in china, 1 dollar is probably what its actually worth, manufacturing and labor combined meaning they didn't even lose money on it.

Discount double kek, check these digits

>the most intelligently-spent advertizing dollar of the decade

>WE WUZ INTERGALLACTIC OVERLORDS
>Defeated by some cavemen with pointy sticks and some rocks

right wing talk radio has gone after chelsea clinton and obama's daughters all the time

Our clothing sizes are weird, desu.
I'm a hungry skeleton but large clothing is what is designed to fit me because longer. Most of it fits pretty well. I think normal body type people probably have to wear larges or extra larges.

>obama's daughters
only time anyone talked about her was when she made a fool of herself at lalapalooza.

I listen to right wing radio and I have not heard this. I remember apolitical comedians in the 90s joking about Webb Hubbell's daughter Chelsea Clinton being ugly because she is Webb Hubbell's daughter.

No shit, they're trying to run a business. When you can do it cheaper overseas you'd be purposely tying your arms behind your back to make them in America.

it's posts like this that make me glad our guy won. Your judgy judgy attitude is intolerant and toxic. eat a pussy for Hillary.

Listen to it all the time and I've never heard anything bad said bout Obama's daughters. Not even that much about Chelsea. Especially when Bill was in office.

Ironically Clinton's fault.

How much for a pair of Barron's unwashed boxer shorts? I bet they smell like paradise.

fag

"made in china"

>$1
>Has security tag

Seems legit.

dip is nasty

There is a certain catch-up period, you know. Right now, any American company trying to sell made-in-USA clothing would either be selling absolute junk, or charging heavily inflated prices which couldn't compete in the current market. I can literally think of only 2 or 3 companies which manage this, and they are in very niche markets with huge clienteles built over decades. For example, one makes oversized 100% linen clothing in themed colors and styles for rich ladies since the 1980s. They have local exposure w/their own stores in their area out west. Very limited internet presence and exposure in big stores nationwide. I am not sure they're in any Nordstrom or Neiman-Marcus types stores anymore in fact. Each piece costs upwards of $200 and they are simple styles, easy to manufacture. Great fabric but still not that well made though. That's how much American labor costs under the current union system. You'd have to do something about that!

Unions are a huge problem. One of the reasons NAFTA got in was that American made merch had fallen to such terrible quality levels due to costs of union labor and the need to keep prices something Americans would even buy. Those of you who are older and/or who thrift shop: do you recall how expensive a sheet set or coverlet was in the late 70s or early 80s? And what they were made of (shitty polyester or poly/cotton blends usually) or how poorly made they were? And have you wondered why merch--clothes, bedding, whatever--from that era turn up so seldom in thrifts, yet you are still finding well-made items from the 1950s and even earlier? It's because all that badly made shit fell apart a long time ago.

Taking us back to American manufacturing is not going to be easy. We are going to have to compete with the standards manufacturers from countries like China Mexico and India have set for the last 20+ years, and fight American labor union greed. Good luck, lol.

t. in the garment biz

>Hu/Hueman

made in usa will never get cheap like china/mexico/wherever 3rd world clothing, why do we want that industry back?

are you just redpilled or did googling "Recent results" for marshals bring you here.

*are made in China
ftfy
dont try to insinuate just by a little they're made in europe