Place of idiots

imagine a place of full of idiots.

wake up idiots. hitler is dead. LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_of_health_on_intelligence#Micronutrients_and_vitamin_deficiencies
bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16
youtube.com/watch?v=6SLHrVIECSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Asian has greater brain activity than the others, as signified by the charged neurons
Hmm, really gets MY neurons in a rumble...

>112185735
Imagine a country full of roaches.
Now, stop thinking about home.

>imagine a place of full of idiots.

Like Turkey?

Post facts instead of inaccurate poorly made images with no source LOL

>needing a source for that image

The day of the boot is near, roach

This is obviously not true...

African brains are different, they are smaller and have different proteins in neurons...

Racism and Xenophoby are healthy, good and wise. The fact, that we exist as different sub-species, that our ancestors spent hundreds of thousands of years of NOT MIXING WITH APES and that we are now different and DIVERSE, is a clear proof, that racism was always here and it is, what made us separate from apes.

On the other hand, MIXISM is very dangerous ideology to destroy natural heritage of our kins and mix it with whatever APE, that can be genetically combined...

MIXISM and XENOPHILIA are dangerous cancers, that are threatening the very existence of this civilisation...

DENYING racial differences is a high form of LYING and propaganda, and now with the MIXISM disease it became dangerous...
Race denial should be classified as far worse, than Holocaust denial, because very same it is an attempt at genocide, but this is far more out-reaching...

you realize he was your only and greatest western ally right? if he won your country would be in complete control of the middle east and maybe even an empire again, instead you suck up all the goodies the EU throws under the table for you

fixed it for you turkroach

does Sup Forums think pitbulls are violent?

would you say brown people are like pitbulls?

Wheres the "white" dog?

Why cant my beagle speak and ride a bicycle?

>African brains are different, they are smaller
Ok and terriers are smaller than Great Danes. Are Great Danes more intelligent?

Race does not preclude ability.

Its almost entirely to do with upbringing, culture and access to clean water and vitamins. Africa, India and the Middle East have a huge problem with vitamin deficiencies that literally makes people retarded. They don't even have iodine in their salt. Its incredibly sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_of_health_on_intelligence#Micronutrients_and_vitamin_deficiencies
>Micronutrient deficiencies (e.g. in iodine and iron) influence the development of intelligence and remain a problem in the developing world. For example, iodine deficiency causes a fall, in average, of 12 IQ points

If your dog bites a kid at the park its not a bad dog, you are a shitty owner. Racists are the kind of people who kick dogs because they are too stupid to know how to train them.

in words Sup Forums can understand:

the jews are keeping blacks stupid so that they can give you someone to fight and blame problems on. immigration problems are a fucking myth.

>are great danes more intelligent
yes
because their brain is bigger
pitbulls are big too but they're fucking retarded half the time

But Africans have on average around 200g less brain volume than humans, so that picture is wrong

>Race does not preclude ability.
> Its almost entirely to do with upbringing,
No, this is just a propaganda.

Science knows, that differences between races are far more than skin-deep, there are different neuron buildups...

On this plateaux
the frame 3 is from this work:
bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-11-16

And also to say - IF that was only the problem of upbringing, there would not be that systematic difference in IQ distribution...

On the other hand, African muscles use also different proteins and ATP cycles are more effective. Their muscles are objectively better.

Which is why 100m sprint wins always black men, but there would not be a significant black chess champion.

We are DIFFERENT, Diverse. Is is good, that we are Diverse.
It is a severe guilt to destroy this diversity by mixing it together...

If the difference was not systematic, there would be no reason, that their SAT scores are so systematically worse...
Their starting conditions for the race (contest) are not equal, they have got severe handicap to start with... Then IF there is an intelligent and educated black man (there are some), it is by far more merited than same results of a white man...

do I really have to go out of my way to look up intelligent small dog breeds to prove my point or can you figure it out?

avg brain is 1500g so thats only a 14% reduction in size. That's not particularly significant when the deviation between white people is over 400g. When the behavior of your target group matches your own group that's a problem. The top 30% of blacks are more intelligent than the bottom 30% of whites. If you want to make regulations on blacks you should make them on whites - but the key here is that its not skin color that causes problems - its poverty.

>IF that was only the problem of upbringing, there would not be that systematic difference in IQ distribution
similarly if IQ was the ONLY problem then we would not see systematic changes when we change upbringing or nutrition

>African muscles use also different proteins and ATP cycles are more effective. Their muscles are objectively better.

>At a 2010 meet, Lemaitre became the first white European or American to run 100 meters under 10 seconds. His 9.98 time was good, but far off Bolt’s 9.58 world record.

White people are 95.99% as fast as black people. Black people are AT LEAST 85% as intelligent as white people without accounting for nutrition and upbringing.

>We are DIFFERENT, Diverse. Is is good, that we are Diverse.
agreed 100%

>It is a severe guilt to destroy this diversity by mixing it together...
nah thats how u make smart babies that can run fast. bad genes will get filtered out over time.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SLHrVIECSI

>hitler = racism
??????????
?
?
?
?
?

Why are kebabs even allowed to enter this board of peace?

I am the alt-right, alright?
I am the alt-right and I am alright!
You think you can shut down my 1st amendment rights -- yeah right, I have right to say controversial things because of the USA constitution -- alright?
Eff you libtards, you don't have the right to not be offended
this is America, okay buddy?
I can do anything unless I do not interfere with your rights
I am the alt-right

Black vs White race is still the strongest predictor in violent crimes, more so than poverty.
Middle-class blacks are still more violent than low-class whites.
Blacks destroy their own communities that whites have built instead of working together to produce a better quality of living for each other.
Note: By black, we agree to mean West Africans, since that's where most of the black population is from. Likewise, most whites are Anglo-Saxon or German.

>day of the boot
kek