OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: We all ready for the day ahead?

>OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: We all ready for the day ahead?

>THOMAS: Yes, Father.

>OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: Then why is your textbook open at the breakfast table, Thomas?

>THOMAS: Um, sorry, Father. I have a test today.

>OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: Did you study last night?

>THOMAS: I did. It's just there's this boy Randolph. I don't want him to get the high score.

>OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: Competition is healthy.

>THOMAS: He's just so annoying. He wears his hair past his collar and challenges teachers in class.

>OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: Nonconformist.

>THOMAS: And proud of it. He makes negative comments about the school all the time.

>OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: Why do you want to succeed, son? Why do you want to do well in school?

>THOMAS (THINKING): To make my family proud. To bring honor to my school. To serve my country.

>OBERGRUPPENFUHRER SMITH: Your goals are directed outward. A boy like Randolph wants only to gratify himself. This is the path to moral decay. The decadence ruined this country before the war. You will grow to be a useful member of society. You will make our nation stronger. Randolph will not, whatever his test score.

Say what you will, this show is redpilled as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody ever said otherwise

He's not wrong.

Great show, too bad the resistance characters are so lame. Juliana and her jewish boyfriend had good character development, but the nazi character development was so much better, such a more interesting story/viewpoint

That show is fucking horrible.
The director is a talentless hack.

>ywn be raised by Obergruppenfuhrer Smith
>ywn be raised by any father

I didn't ask for these feels.

It is amusing that Smith is the only character who comes out ahead at the end of both seasons. All the others get fucked.

>Arrrgghh...leaveruu Mr Frink to me

spoiler alert randolph will fuck thomas' crush while thomas gets euthanized

Wrong. They made the mistake of showing the Greater Reich as a technologically advanced utopia.

Cheif Inspector is my second favourite character after Smith

>be nip price
>get warned not to give speech because terrorists
>give speech
>get shot by terrorist

Why are nips retarded?

This guy and Smith are by far the best part of this show, and everyone knows it. Amazed MitHC hasn't been (((shut down))) yet.

It's okay user. My dad was no Obergruppenfuhrer Smith either.

You just need to accept responsibility for your actions and do whatever you can to contribute.

>normie friends watching the show
>tell me they don't want hitler to die
>say smith and himmler saved the world
How did this get greenlit?

They have these extremely forced gas chambers in public buildings to give the nazi's and nips an evil image but it doesn't work at all.

They tried to countersignal with completely illogical bullshit like forced euthanasia, but the countersignals ended up being very weak in relation to how awesome a Nazi society actually is.

Reminds me of a Zulu proverb: "Umuntu Ngumuntu Ngabantu" - “a person is a person through other persons.”

Just to show you that even shitty cultures have understood this fundamental truth that the "enlightened" reject.

Or it just shows both are merely simple and weak toughts.

interesting read, do you have a source?

nvm
found it
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/