How will i survive?

5' 7" mestizo hispanic. Sup Forums was I meant to breed or should I just get the vasectomy and enjoy a life of unadulterated riches and degeneracy knowing there will be no ramifications?

Other urls found in this thread:

parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can breed as much as you want, back in mexico

why would I go to that shithole?

>no ramifications
not surprised paco woudnt know about STDs

you know what herpes is? it's the reason I wouldnt fuck your mother

>you know what herpes is?
herpes is virtually harmless t b h

its actually not as bad as people make it out to be

It's your home! Your fault it's shit. Shoulda been there to help them.

my mom is one of the most conservative, puritanical women I know lol. I'm absolutely positive she's never had sex with anyone but my father.

screw that, I have no desire to learn spanish.

if Hispanics had 1 or 2 kids on average there would be no problem but it appears you insist on having 12 or 13

My family is literally just me. No siblings and my father died a few years back. I have two other aunts and two cousins and one grandparent and that's it. Our family reunions are laughably small.

How is that my fault?

There's actually cute mexican chicks in Mexico you just have to look for them.

every country has cute chicks, the issue is the country itself. Mexican government is five times worse than anything fishy happening at the highest levels of ours. Mexican politicians don't even make the slightest attempts to conceal their collusion and dealings with cartels and other undesirables criminals.

There are trials concerning gel injections in the vas deferens, which makes you sterile and can later be undone. Look into that, win-win.

Oh, also, STD's aren't fun. Condom up anyhow.

Vasectomy m8. Unless you're an utter genius.

Very interesting. I'm intrigued.

--> parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

There are some works being done on male contraception pills but haven't read up on it in a while so not sure how far long in the work it is. Medical science and especially medical drugs works and a snails pace.

You work in the medical field?

Medfag confirmed. Only a boring job, but all jobs gets boring in the end if you ask me.

>60% European DNA
>If I fuck a white, my kid will be 80% European
>Eyes will be green, hair will be brown
>They'll undenibly be assimilated as white Americans
>In another generation, their offspring will be 90% European
>They'll likely have blonde hair and blue eyes, and all of the racial norms

I don't see what's so bad about race mixing. That's 2 generations of white people just from my Hispanic balls.

Blue eyes are recessive genes. That means if one parent have blue eyes and one parent brown eyes, there's only a 1/4 chance of child having blue eyes. Granted that the brown-eyes parent have blue-eyes genes. If not the chance is even lower. So no, blue eyes doesn't come by itself...

That's why I said the eyes would likely be green or light brown.

Total assimilation.

its 1/2 you retard

also eyes have way too many genes responsible for colour for it to be broken down like that
its just something you learn in highschool so teens can grasp it

it only works like that when youre comparing two specific genes
not a trait that arises from multiple

> 80 percent European
kek.

>will be 80% European
that's not how genes work
>would likely be green or light brown.
THAT'S NOT HOW GENES WORK

jesus fucking christ i can tell youre a spic

This is what it looks like:

I understand there's some variety in that they may be a higher percent European/ameri-indian, but it's going to roughly be 80%.

is that even a human?

Another one. This one is more likely around 70% though because the mother is predominantly Ameri-indian, and she's probably only 40% European.

his mom is literally a hobgoblin

That's why I said she's 40% European.
She's the standard Mexican.

Mexicans are not 40 percent European. What are you on about? Like the guy above said, these numbers you're spewing out literally are meaningless.

Here's a genetic chart of Mexico.

Here's a population map to go with that chart

I don't understand when you say ancestral lineage is meaningless.

IQ is generally split along a median between races for a reason.

IQ as a stat is pretty meaningless in itself.. there is no foolproof way of determining the IQ of a "race" lol... all human beings, regardless of race, are 99% genetically identical.. come on, this is basic knowledge.

> should I just get the vasectomy
Yes, don't spread the curse of being a mixed mongrel

on an off chance that youre not being retarded on purpose

how do you explain strong correlation between wealth and IQ

Yet why are there no Geniuses from Africa?
Why are blacks sub-standard on psycho-metrics across the globe?

I can only blame evolution for this.

Find out where you are on the hierarchy of races. Go somewhere lower than you and fuck everything that moves, making your children the best individuals around, and making the place slightly better.

I call it Forneying

As long as you have 2 kids top and educate them to be concerned about the struggle for survival of whites, no problem. This be said, don't seek to "whitewash" your heritage and stick to your women, and if somehow some white libtarded women wants you, use your race to try and redpill her.

Because of the environment in which they grow up? Violence and crime beget violence and crime. In my interactions with people I've hardly ever seen much of an intellectual difference between whites and blacks that have grown up in the same environment and have held the same interests. It has everything to do with upbringing. If you hooked one of those black kids on reading and mathematics at a young age and nurtured it then the result is the same as any other race.

There's still a very noticeable discrepancy between wealthy white children and wealthy black children on standardized IQ tests.

You should really read through the bell curve.

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf

why do you guys make such a big deal about skin color? It's literally just the result of people settling in different parts of the world and their sunlight intake.

The only reason you guys value white skin above everything else is because that's the archetype for beauty in the world as dictated by some civ. long ago and you get indoctrinated to that idea... in another timeline blacks made great ancient civilizations and the archetype for beauty is black skin.

It's literally just a coincidence of how history played out.

> cites a book that nobody within the scientific community has ever taken seriously

hmm.

You acknowledge that white skin evolved through death and harsh conditions, but you refuse to acknowledge that with it came intelligence.

You're an internet troll.

>tfw 5'8 metizo but i've had sex with a gorgeus white girl when i lived in texas. she looked like asmrdarling.

>tfw she had a breeding/daddy fettish.

I was too young and naive lads. I had no idea what I had ;-;

You must be an atheist to really see the reality of this world.

You need to see 30 year old negroids on the street despite their purported equality to other races.

They're stupid, and the world runs them through the grinder because of this.

Wut? All the other skin shades evolved through death and harsh conditions as well, dude.

How can you, from that statement, draw the conclusion that people became more intellectually intelligent as a consequence of skin color change?

Well that sucks, knowing you're probably going to have to settle for a an uglier girl and have an unhappy and unfulfilled marriage and life.

I'm done with you.

You know Sub-Saharan Africans evolved from jungles. You know they had an ample food supply.

They didn't need to develop group cohesion.
They didn't need to solve complicated issues to continue their survival.

Those that moved into harsher conditions continued to evolve.

I live in a major city and I see just as many, if not more, old white people out on the street acting like degenerates. The truth of the matter is that people, from all races, who need to be pushed slightly and don't have the resources to better themselves... are going to end up hopeless and lost on the street.

Find the ethnicity of the most revolutionizing ideas/inventions that have occurred throughout history.

Whoever has the most is obviously the best race.

kek

It's because one of them is bound to be rich/famous and pull me out this mess

Don't listen to these fags. Marry some dependent broad, get a good job, and get 6-8 kids, at least. Get them to pop out every two years. My whole family thrives through this, and are successful, as a result. Big families will always be successful families, as long as your're still a taxpayer, that is.

It's this kind of simplistic reductivism that makes you guys look like autists.

> 6-8 kids

That sounds nightmarish.

5'6 castizo here I don't really care about height and if you think taller people have better genetics you are dumb.

Usually Americans have more cancer than anyone. That's not good genetics
I might be short but never had acne or any other inherited health issues.

Also being ugly and tall is worse than being handsome and short.

Don't think less about yourself because your height. That's pretty childish

I would totally welcome you if you were Mexican. But if you don't know how to speak Spanish and you have never been in Mexico, you should stay were you are. You would totally get raped by everyone here (not literally except of the government, they love to fuck us all).

Same here. Pretty much 0 incidences of cancer in family.. great grandparents, grandparents.. have lived long and healthy lives. I've never had to deal with acne either or other inherited health issues (since there hardly are any).

I wouldn't get hung up on my height if it weren't for society constantly making a big deal about it.

It's really just the highly processed food that causes all of the cancer. There are also loads of carcinogens in almost everything up here.

It's not up to genetics.

Lol Idk why they immediately went to Mexican by default. My family is from Costa Rica, lmao.

I agree.
Edward Nolan has an IQ of 150, and he's only 5'6.
His growth plates are essentially sealed shut now that he's 18 years old.

This is me as a kid, my mom breast feed me till 3 and I almost never got sick, I'm really active and never had any allergies here in Mexico we don't see any allergies unlike America I think this fucking brown Mestizo is mad because he's full Indian and can't get any girls but Mexican Castizos are better than Mestizos fuck those brownies

find a someone who is much smarter and healthier than you, and use his sperm instead of yours. That way you will be improving the human race. That's what I'm going to do.

There's no way Edward Norton is 5' 6" lol

>riches
You won't be rich

I'm 5'10 and mexican I'm average here in America, but when I go to Mexico everyone is like your sooo tall and skinny. Mind you I weigh 64kg or 140lbs. I swear everyone thinks I should be a fat fuck.

>Edward Norton

I mean Nolan Gould, sorry.

If you have to ask this question I'm sure you're already sterile since you have no balls

Big words coming from a fucking leaf

Yeah I know here I go to a local mangos or lemon tree cut 3 and tell doña Marta that I grabbed some.

Mostly pol sees the bad part of Mexico like cartels and drugs but the good parts are free health care free college, cheap shit life in Mexico isn't so bad if you aren't too stupid to say
>there's no job opportunities in mexico duh duh.

Well mate there's no job opportunities anywhere if you didn't end up middle school

Wait for deportation and be considered a god man amongst goblins.

Oh gawd. Then sorry I saw all of that replies about you and Mexico and assume you were partly Mexican. But still you should learn Spanish it's a beautiful lenguaje if you know how to use it properly.

>Impliying you're not liying

Also depends where you go average center Mexico 5'6
South 5'4
North 5'8

You should Kys. Just Fuck off man

Nah dude I'm not lying, I go to the center of Mexico City. People just need to eat healthier. Mexican food is delicious just high in mother fucking calories.

I wonder what the Mexican bell-curve looks like.
Racists always skip it over in favor of showing the black white discrepancy.

Where's Asian at?

It's the Mexican culture to become obese and die early.
They've superseded the USA as the fattest country in the world for a reason.

People in CDMX are short as fuck but there's also some Aztec guys who are really tall, man you think Mexicans eat that shit all days of course not Mexican don't eat that all day.

They don't lose weight because they're lazy I guess also Mexicans work twice as an American

Mexi-bros do you guys fuck a lot of milfs?

My dad is your height, born in spain and came to Canada to breed with a 5'6 white chick with a full Anglo ancestry. I'm exactly 6 feet and have a 7.5 inch cock.

Spread those genes bruh.

Also what the fuck is up with mexican culture trying to get me married. Everytime I visit my cousins always introduce me to their friends and the girls always hug my arm and ask me about America. I kidd you not everyone wants me to get married over there. Maybe I'm just autistic when it comes to this shit. But what do I do mexi bro?

Also, what are the safest, most urbanized and developed parts of Mexico? I had never really looked at images of the capital before and it honestly looks like any major US city. This thread is so enlightening.

I actually have had fuck one when I was 12 I fucked one 26 yo she was a mom already so I guess it counts my parents found out and she almost lost custody of her daughter

Mexican girls are polite when it comes to, I remember a guy that had severe acne and girls kisssed him in the cheek even though it's discusting to them

Querétaro, Cancun, Monterrey, León. Guadalajara
And many more but I can't remember them

> when i was 12

kek. story time, my friend.

That sounds amazing.

>5'8" spic getting chem e degree with multiple internships
>Surrounded by thicc white wimmin
>They're all thots
I just want my pure Christian qt to help raise the next generation so we don't import 3rd worlders. White women and white people in general don't even want kids anymore. The white race is doomed and America will be going with it.

Yep I even had chicken pox when I was 19 fucked me pretty hard a girl even kissed me in the cheek as well she didn't care.

Well, men here work a lot soo their wives are alone most of the day (if they don't work) but I have never tried to I'm a student.
It was very common to marry at 16-18yo not so long ago. There's a belief that if you are not married or have a big/gf by that time you are never going to marry. Grandparents also tell you “quedado”(literally stayed) a lot if you are not married by that time. It means that you will not marry.

>fuck those brownies
ur pretty brown m8

Maybe he tried to say bronies.

Hell, I'm a 5'2" mostly white Hispanic and I had a girl a whole foot taller than me for two years. It was the best thing ever, but due to an age difference we were separated via college. We slowly drifted apart as neither could afford to drive back and forth to be together. It slowly petered out and now I don't know what to do.

I still hurt inside, mates.

>Be 11 my parents still think I'm too stupid to take care of myself
>female neighbor is babysitting me
>Turns out she was a ninphomaniac
>Tells me to rub her boobs and "play" with her
>This keep going on for days
>Eventually fucked her
>Put my penis in her butthole
>It's discusting because when it came out it smelled like poop
>finish in her
> parents come home and pick me up
> I had to take a bath