Times ticking drumpfkins

Times ticking drumpfkins

Dems already have a plan to put an end to this joke

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-two-year-presidency/2017/02/10/32c2e4ce-efd9-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html?utm_term=.1dda21f5cdee

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions
thehill.com/homenews/senate/306210-10-senate-seats-that-could-flip-in-2018
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48
washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-two-year-presidency/2017/02/10/32c2e4ce-efd9-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html?utm_term=.1dda21f5cdee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no, make that a mudslide
She doesn't even realise how bizarrely accurate her statement is.

are democrats autistic?

he won't last this year
either the Russian stuff or the constant lying will sink him
or he just gives up once his popularity reaches rock bottom

why do they keep doing this to themselves

traitors

"Law of The Pendulum"
These people are retarded..

Kathleen Parker knows nothing except how to suck a dick

You know you're in the opinions sections right?

A liberal reading opinions as fact. Whats new lmao

>Trump does exactly what he says he would to voters
>Voters will find disdain in him keeping campaign promises

Not going to happen. Trump's support has only grown simply because he's done what he promised.

The law of pendulum is a thing, and it's right now swinging to the right.

In fact it's swinging so hard it might fly out of the hand that's holding it.

>opinions section
Christ you are such a fucking moron. Look at yourself.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I am not sure but it is enjoyable to watch. I though the schadenfreude was going to end after the election but every other day it's something new with these idiots. They get their hopes up at every mention of a scandal, even when they have been burned time and time again.

How realistic is this actually, the Democrats winning the house and senate in 2018? Aren't people tired of them?

>My "good" prediction

so it's nothing, fake news.

It's not swinging all that right, tbph.

Also, the law of the pendulum doesn't apply to politics.

>Liberal fanfiction parading as journalism

Yawn

It is more likely the (R) will have a super majority after 2018. Dems typically have horrible turnout in non presidential elections primaries, and they are having to defend a historic number of seats. Some that flipped red for Trump

>Washington compost

There is no such thing as an former trump supporter.

Everything he sais hes doing he is doing. All the dems have done now is sway the neutrals away from democrats.

Considering most seats up for grabs in the senate are solid red, Trump would have to do terribly in his first two years for that to happen.

They still don't get why they lost. Unless the stuff Trump does starts directly affecting voters no one will give a shit. These same people think putting Ellison in charge of the DNC is a good idea because, "Muh tolerance. Muh virtue signalling." Antifa and Tumblr don't vote and normie are turned off by protests/riots.

Hillary got millions more votes than Trump and yet the dems came nowhere close to taking the house. Also in 2018 many more democratic senators, many in states that went for Trump, are up for reelection than republican ones.

Basically its not possible unless Trump really fucks up. Even a mediocre first 2 years will leave the gop largely intact.

He's right. It's not swinging right. It's swinging towards nationalism which isn't a left or right issue.

The pendulum never swung anywhere. American values are exactly the same as they were under Obama. Just issues that were ignored because of globalist tampering are now actually being addressed.

Trump will largely be immune to any left or right "pendulum" swing simply because he doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about the personal liberty/religious debate.

>impeachment
>working

>Democrats
>voting in midterms

>2 years

>mfw drumpfkins don't know how bad things are for drumpf

He finished, this Russia/flynn thing is just the beginning of the end for him

Get back to me in 2024

Someone really needs to start screenshotting all of this impeachment shit

>I-its over for Drumpf this time!

Why can't democrats handle losing?

This is the secret most the usual leftist political pundits in their outrage over the election haven't grasped yet. Honestly I think the hysterics over every little thing Trump says or does is keeping them blind to the larger picture.

digits says democrats will not even have a presence in 2 years.

your tears sustain me, libweenies will never recover from Trumps victory

Dubs! Check em!

>russian/flynn thing

CNN, pls leave

[spoiler]>washingtonpost.com/opinions

>opinions

DISCARDED

Checked

>the media still hasn't learned
I can't wait to see a bunch of compilations of images like this being uploaded after Nov 2018.

Hey you fucking shill, educate yourself:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/306210-10-senate-seats-that-could-flip-in-2018

8 Republican seats are up for grabs, 25 for the Democrats....

Stupid bitch in the article is outta her mind.

She is wrong. Conservitism is the new counter culture. The alt right is the new counter culture. She is the establishment and she is on her way out.

oh jesus they still belive they are the majority

>"we're about 30% w-we are the majority"

fucking niggers

FPBP

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_elections,_2018

Republicans have to defend 9 seats in mostly deep red states, Democrats have to defend 23 seats in mostly states that went for Trump.

Comments are great

This is some amazing delusion.

The house is nowhere close to going blue and the senate race is extremely bad for democrats in 2018. A supermajority is more likely than democrats gaing any majority.

2018 Landslide means the Democrats pick up 6 republican seats in the senate (because that's how many are up for re-election). Author should have some research. So it's literally impossible to have 60 seats for impeachment. Sad!

the media KNOWS they're wrong, the point is that they KNOW their audience wants to read shit like this so they'll keep pushing it regardless of how wrong it is.

the age of unbiased media is over. the media only cares about viewership and subscriptions. this is why Time/NYT/CNN/huffpost/etc is pushing all these crazy biased anti-trump articles. THEIR AUDIENCES ARE LIBERALS WHO WANT TO READ THIS TRASH

if they start posting unbiased articles that don't show trump in an end-of-times light, they'll LOSE subscriptions /viewership from their primary demographic.

trump is absolutely correct to call out these fake-news agencies. they're tainted by capitalism and somehow their readers dont realize it.

>Bad News: If we make it that long.
You won't.

But dems don't vote in local, state or midterm elections.

They barely showed up to the 2016 elections

what did he lie about

nigger that meme is like a decade old

Oh and one of those is in Texas (Ted Cruz) so good luck...

Ted Cruz redeemed himself, so he'll win again handily. I don't know who the fuck the nonexistent Texas democrat party will run. Wendy Davis again?

simpsonsmind

I've read stuff like this before, haven't I?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48

I love how all our election memes translate perfectly to Trumps presidency.

>tfw she's so fucking retarded that she can bring up the law of pendulum without even considering that this could be it swinging back

this

>washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-two-year-presidency/2017/02/10/32c2e4ce-efd9-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html?utm_term=.1dda21f5cdee

>washingtonpost
>opinions

IntoTheTrashItGoes.jpg

Last time it was this joker, and I was wrong, 9 repub seats are up for the re-election, the article I got my news from didn't count Tennessee, Utah and Wyoming (assumed they were safe R). But still even with 9 seats you can't get to 60.

That's hilarious.

If Trump did fuck up and get impeached, Mike Pence would be president. You think Trump is bad? Pence would have no problem overturning Roe v Wade and gay marriage his first week with a big shit eating grin on his face.

Your move Demoshits

fug, even Houston went red for Cruz. That's a pretty strong BTFO.

An opinion piece from some libshit writing for one of the most biased liberal rags out there and spews the same "muh impeachment" because the Democrats have no vision, no plans, no ideas and no unity. Yeah, the pendulum is definitely swinging - against them. They are desperate and scared and know their days are numbered.

You keep memeing this most Americans. Most American citizens are happy with Trump. Everyone sees through your shit. But you keep persisting your lie like we don't. I see you! You're naked! Now put on some god damn clothes ya fucking whore.

>"good" prediction

Did she also predict that Hillary would win the election?

Brought to you by the same people from pic related...

The Democuck crowd doesn't vote in mid-terms. Mid-terms are for white people only and the cucked whites also do not participate. The earliest chance they have is 2021, but I don't see a cuck candidate able to defeat Trump for now.

You're out doing yourself m8

That woman is out of touch. The 'law of the pendulum' as she calls it is probably what helped him get elected the most.

So much more triggering to be had.

keep dreaming you fucking nigger

Oh nooooooo, now we get mike "kill the gays with tesla rays" pence
Seriously we fuckin win anyway

Extreme delusion there senpai

>this is why Time/NYT/CNN/huffpost/etc is pushing all these crazy biased anti-trump articles

or you know, Trump is an incompetent lying moron in a position he shouldn't be in and they are calling out his bullshit and clusterfuck of a so called administration

2018 is looking to tip the government more into GOP control, and everyone knows it. The Dems have to defend three times as many seats that are largely in Trump-leaning states. Nothing is going to change this outcome short of Trump pulling some monumentally stupid shit that tips the entire country out of favor with him.

Uhhh, his approval rating has been steadily rising since he took office

Since you have been ignored in every trump thread in the catalog have a pity (you)

This

The pendulum is swinging away from leftist and neocon globalism, and it doesn't take 2 years to swing back. If liberals keep this up, it won't be swinging back for a long time.

Nobody knows, but apparently it was something. Meanwhile he's been keeping all of his campaign promises like a mother fucker.

>Dems
>winning 2018
LOL

>democrats
>no white house
>no senate
>no house
What are they going to do?

The media has long fancied itself to be the true leaders of America. They try to form public opinion, and thereby control their behavior. Truth is not important to the media, they have power, and intend to continue using that power. Trump stood up to them. Most of America sees what is going on. We did not elect the media, and did not give them the right to rule us. They are stepping up the propaganda campaign because it has always worked before, and it is their only weapon. Those who think they are safe behind the scenes, like Bezos, Zucker and Soros will soon find out that they are not as safe as they thought. Trump only needs to decree the day of the rope. The military and 60 million armed white men can make the leftist plague disappear in a day. They severely overestimate our patience.

>implying people will vote democrat again
Enjoy the next 8 years cuck

Yeah this.

>democrats actually believe this

They are going to cry in impotent rage.

A lot.

I would love to destroy this faggots face in self defense thens ee him carted away to jail

unrelated, but if your collar has buttons, you need to use them. this is disgusting

>implying ted wont get to him first

Yeah I'm pretty worried about dens getting back power and ruining the fun in 2 years. At the rate he's going though he won't need a whole term.

ITS OVER, THIS TIME BLUMPF IS FINISHED FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA ITS OVER HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!ยก!!!!!?!!!!