HAHAHAHAHAHA HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER!

>Being president is harder than Donald Trump thought, according to aides and allies who say that he’s growing increasingly frustrated with the challenges of running the massive federal bureaucracy.
>In interviews, nearly two dozen people who’ve spent time with Trump in the three weeks since his inauguration said that his mood has careened between surprise and anger as he’s faced the predictable realities of governing, from congressional delays over his cabinet nominations and legal fights holding up his aggressive initiatives to staff in-fighting and leaks.

HAHAHA LOOKS LIKE THE GOVERNMENT IS HARDER TO RUN THAN LITTLE DRUMPFY-WUMPFY THOUGHT!!

archive.is/SSlJd

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least he admits it

Obama was clearly impotent in power from the get go but nobody called him on it

Instead they gave him a Nobel prize for being Black

Trump is getting the polar oppopsite treatment

SOURCES SAY TRUMP IS STUPID

[unflattering picture of Trump here]

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!

>sources say

stop answering to shills.

(((Sources)))

DAMN WHY DID I VOTE FOR THAT BUFFOON

Holy shit, but we seriously can't let him get hold of the nuclear codes!

(((A Source)))

Big government you say?

just remember these are the same people saying that clinton had a 99% chance to win the election

you have to go back

But no actual names for the sources?

Fake news

Guys this is fake news

>MUH FAKE NEWZ

These sources are White House insiders. You think they want to lose their jobs?

she did have a 90% chance to win though. if i put 9 blue skittles and 1 green skittle in a jar and randomly pull out the green skittle, it doesn't mean that there wasn't a 90% chance it would have been a blue one.

do you understand now autist?

>implying Trump won't go down as THE most retarded POTUS in history

>Sources say

Meanwhile, and trust me on this one America, meanwhile Hillary would've started WW3 with WW4 in the making, is a puppet of her jewish masters and has a pedophile ring going. I have ((((alternative)))) facts for all of my claims.

>BREAKING
>sources tell us trump is a doody head and cnn is great, please watch again our advertisers are bailing

I get that, but couldn't you just make shit up and say "it's from insiders!"

Who could prove otherwise?

>try to make trump seem as inexperienced through the early narrative building
>"hm, well what would an inexperienced person do in his position? I know, lets create a fake persona for him"
>"yea he totally is vexxed"

lolno, I think with his intellect level, I think he is enjoying the ride, HEAVILY.

why dont you fuck off and try to weave your narrative carpet to a bunch of 12 year olds who care about your dumb spiel lol.

sage

This is why Trump is having a difficult time
nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

Only started lurking Sup Forums after trump won the white house.

And i got to admit hanging out with Sup Forums and trump fags has been all COMEDY GOLD.

...and its only been a month. kek.

Its goonna 4 years of comedy.

xDDDD

>What is American civics class?

Except it wasn't random chance, the odds were never stacked in her favour like that and Trump just got lucky, they were wrong because they were blinded by bias and still are

they are using the standard trump attack tactic, which is just to make stuff up about him

yea I call it narrative weaving. You could see their whole message as being a carpet. With each and every single broadcast that they put out, its a thread in the carpet, trying to make a whole (but very fake) narrative carpet to look at.

Thats how they did it in the past. But they are a one trick pony and have an extremely hard time to come up with anything new. And right now they are losing hard, they even lost cnn.

They may even lose some advertisers now that we know that they buy chinese bots for their ad reveneu on their site (about 50% of all views)

>Trump is getting the polar oppopsite treatment
Why are you ignoring the republican obstruction in the senate, if there was a Democratic senate and trump as president he'd get absolutely nothing done because people are party loyal and rather die by their party than let something decent for all pass. I think youre forgetting that Mitch McConnell the neocon faggot who blocked Obama's supreme court pick for over a year just to wait til trump or someone else picks

No she didnt the polls were all based on 2012 numbers with everyone expecting her to pull Obama numbers when shes not as likable, relatable, or charismatic or inspiring to others like obama. They were inexplicably rigged against trumps favor.

I'm glad that the polls showed what they did because it means that the left got lazy and forgot what brought them to power

>anonymous sources claim

So, they got it from Sup Forums?

My sources are telling me that Donald Trump is planning to have a pool installed at the White House in the form of a big Swastika to replace Michelle Obama's garden

If the government can't be run like a business, then we'll simply change the government ;^)

they had a co-worker tell them without peeking over the cubicle wall

>implying trump is going to play by the pre-existing rules much longer

He's probably astounded by the incompetence surrounding him. A majority of these fucks are career politicians that wouldn't last one week in the private sector. That has to be frustrating.

The same (((Insiders))) who said Trump threatened the president of Mexico with invasion despite the President of Mexico denying it ever happened? Or the ones that said Trump yelled at the Prime Minister of Australia and hung up on him despite the fact that the Prime Minister also says that ever happened? Or how about the one that said Trump knew nothing about the START treaty while on a call with Russia despite the fact that Trump repeatedly talked about treaty during his campaign?

>rules

If it isn't a constitutionally prevalent law, who could care? Trump sure isn't going to give a shit.

>At least he admits it
Except he's not. It's more anonymous sources bullshit.

Why are the secret service wearing those glasses?