EUROPEAN UNION BTFO OF THE WATER BY BASED ORBAN

and also fuck britain, spain, scandi, greece, portugal etc

Other urls found in this thread:

deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for the article op, blessed.

Britain capital B

Spain, fucking capital S

Scandinavia capital S, and its a fucking region.

Greece, capital G

Portugal capital P

Jesus tap-dancing christ it's not hard is it Wyatt/DeShawn?

Awesome!

Noice.

no prob, bob
ive been trying to improve the quality of the board with good info and catchy titles but everyone seems more interested in junk like hewillnotdinduus and stuff
thanks for the bump

Yes, it's not like everyone is laughing at his delusions at all.

Germany homicide rate: 0.7
Hungary homicide rate: 2.1
US homicide rate: 4.9

bretty gud

thanks for the bump now kill yourself dad

It's almost like Germany is far wealthier than Hungary or something. That homicide rate is still not that bad and the American homicide rate is because our blacks have a homicide rate of about 14 and our Hispanics about 4-5. Non-hispanic whites have a homicide rate of about 2.

Sure, flood your country with exactly the reason why their countries failed, that won't backfire.
Western men will wave rainbow flags and scream about inclusivity and their women will be in the school system telling all the little boys that they are the worst evil in the world and should be ashamed.
All that a westerner that moved to the east should get is a bullet or steel tipped boot.

>White Americans of comparable wealth only murder 3 times more than all Germans, Muslims included.
>This is good

I'm off to check property prices in Hungary.

Where's good based Hungarians?

I'd still take Western Europe and America over any shithole in Eastern Europe

have fun with ahmeds

District VIII in Budapest. Close to the action and lively. Diószeghy Sámuel st, Kálvária sq, Népszínház st

In the countryside Kazincbarcika, Ózd, Miskolc-Avas

>based Orban
A literal gypsy

Have fun being poor

Rural villages.

Can I come in? Russia is 20-25% islamic, Moscow is minority Russian, Moscow mayor is a shitskin, any attempt to speak for ethnic Russians lands you in jail.

Hungarians are ALWAYS welcome in Italy.

May this kali yuga ends soon and our countries being great again!

I always knew Hungary would end up a white European ethnostate

i wish i could understand those words :(

WHY WON'T EU JUST DIE ALREADY

I thought it said hungary was accepting muslims and I got really fucking rustled.

We're a big country with a lot of people and we're bordering directly with the third world shithole of Mexico so we get a lot of drugs and violence from that.

FUNNY ISNT IT?

People ask the same question about Ukraine and it's mongrelised population
Don't bother. Hungary is full of gypsies and jews

No need to understand, just come visit. Népszínház utca is lovely.

i would actually consider it if they opened their doors to me

Would anyone in rural villages give me shekels for English lessons or butt sechs?

>will be in the school system telling all the little boys that they are the worst evil in the world
yeah. Good luck with that. People are aware of their madness now and won't sit there and take the "you are an evil Nazi that must pay (us and the will of the rich) for your forbarers crimes" crap. That is surreptitious fascism.

Who the fuck would want to go to a third world commie shithole?

God bless Orban and Jobbik
You have a huge nigger problem too that's contributing the bad stats

In 2012, Hungary had a murder rate of 1.3 per 100,000 population.[1] There were a total of 132 murders in Hungary in 2012.[1] The murder rate doubled in 2013 to 2.7 per 100,000.[2] The country recorded 202 homicides in 2015 for a rate of 2.0 per 100,000.[3]

it has a massive fluctoation due small amount of homcide

American white murder rate 2.8

Keep in mind """white""" includes many beans and Achmeds.

If there were a way to isolate the actual hwyte murder rate I bet it would be below 2.

No.

>We're a big country with a lot of people and we're bordering directly with the third world shithole of Mexico so we get a lot of drugs and violence from that.

So that's why deep red states are the most murderous, and deep blue ones the safest?

deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state

Did you guys kill some rapefugees?

>God bless Orban
Stop this meme. HE IS A FUCKING GYPSY SUBHUMAN. HE IS A THIEF

>flee
>to hungary
>gods rectum
really now

Reminder if you remove non-whites America has a pretty low homicide rate, I think it was 1.3.

yes

Fuck off kike.

>remove non-whites
Reminder USA is barely 40% White

>it has a massive fluctoation due small amount of homcide

No, it has a "fluctuation" because murder and homicide aren't synonymous terms. All murders are homicides, but not all homicides are murder and we use homicide rates to measure safety.

The number of both murders and homicides are pretty stagnant over the years.

>checks flag
OY VEY SHUT ORBAN DOWN HE'S A BAAAD GOY

So Orban is not a gypsy? Orban is not a thief?
>kike
European expat

Where does Enji live?

Fucking good

You thought wrong. Non-Hispanic White homicide rate is 2.5. Still very high by EU standards.

He's a GOOD goy. He spoke against anti-ciganism and anti-semitism efore the invasion.

Let's not forget ((who)) pushed multiculturalism.

well i mean by golly and by gosh if a JEW says it it must be true hyuck

Non-Hispanic White includes Arabs, Turks, North Africans and quadroons

Funny how a kike tries racism.Just shows who the real racists is.I dont care if he is a grey as long as he fucks you up.And he is fucking up you good.

Well DUH you fucking kike.
No EU - death of this non-country.
I swear to God your days will come, kike!

I was born in Scotland you retard

i want asians and arabs to come to my country in masses ;^;

I like my jokes like I like my slaves: dark and strong.

Based Mario

Sure sure.Butthurt much,kike?Its not funny when you are called out as the real racist is it?No be a good kike and fuck off.

t. cuck

ive asian girl friend we should all make interracial babies race is dumb

>You have a huge nigger problem too that's contributing the bad stats
That's what I was referring to with the previous posts, I was explaining the higher white homicide rate.

>as the real racist
I'm a RACIST. And fucking proud. Kick all gypsies, kikes and non-whites out NOW! Keep the bloodlines pure

im in interracial realtionship its good bro

Right, the US is just drowning in all those Algerians.

>Keep the bloodline pure
Someone needs to learn about eugenetics,kike.
Hint: its not me.

I come here for posts like yours. And Brit/pol/. The rest of it has gotten even fucking worse than it always has been.

Gonna look into moving to Hungary I think.

>tfw seriously considering moving to Poland or Hungary since my parents are slavs

D-do you have space for 1 more IT person

Is Hungary,dare I say it our last bastion ?

I hope Magyar Garda kills you
Dearborn Michigan, Minnesota, LA

They need to stay and fight. That's fucking bad.

>deathpenaltyinfo.org
Nice source there faggot

Oh yeah? Racially clean Scots and Germans contributed to technological advancement the most

>Magyar Gárda

What kind of a new psy-ops is this? Stupid jew can't use proxy

Topkek.

>Google image search on these
>Commie blocks everywhere

Looks disgusting.

i hope not i want to make a lot of interracial babies )
:))(

come to szeged we like muslims here

What would actually happen if the US, Russia, and China decided to glass a country in the middle-east? I mean europe doesn't actually have the power to resist and the rest of the world is essentially third-world.

Oh yes,pretend that you are not a kike.Everyone will just believe you.

Right, we have more blacks to kill

The problem with Hungary is that their language is fucking mongol retarded tier which is impossible to learn for adults. Otherwise I'd possibly move there

Come on, they are lovely. Pics will of course be about those, but they are not so common. Lots of nice suburban areas.

>meanwhile Britain is ending it's child migrant program

we tolerate arabs and asians and we aim to be very multi cultural ignore orban most people dont agree with this lunatic

thank you both and i appreciate the bumps

deus vult

Sure mate.Thats the 97% NO vote for rapefugees.Because we want that.

t. one of Hungarys 10 cucks

Jew or not he's speaking the truth. Racial mixing is dysgenic

most people didnt vote to boycott orban there was no turnout

also i voted yes so fuck you

im a cuck with my beautiful interracial wife Ngoc!! all have to racemix

i'm tempted, but I didn't need the article to understand that Europe future lies in eastern EU countries - many italians going into pension are already moving there to spend their last years of life

>Thats the 97% NO vote for rapefugees.

On a failed referendum, and only if you intentionally discount the invalid protest votes, for which the opposition campaigned for and outnumbered Yes votes fivefold.

But I suppose it makes you prolis feel all warm and fuzzy.

To tell the truth, Orbán is a corrupt geci, but the way he handled the rapefugee situation relatively well.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""child"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Mama mia.