LEL ARE YOU KIDDING ME CANADA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4213626/Freedom-granted-man-beheaded-Greyhound-bus-passenger.html

Bow to your chink overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Zündel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will baker is a charming young man, he gets straight to the point socially

Not gonna lie, former cannibal here, it's hilarious to see the Canadian justice system crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>tfw you thought fucking animals was the last straw for Canada

Radical Christian terrorism

Everyone is beyond pissed online. Even the hardcore lefties want that chinaman hanged.

I do not believe you.

Check reddit, Twitter, and Facebook. You all think Canada is cucked but the politicians here have never represented the public.

Oh I missed the online part. That means nothing. In any non-shithole people would be pissed in real life.
If that were to happen here I'm pretty sure we would have senators making public statements on how bullshit it is.

Hi guys, I'm Harjit Sajjan, Canada's Minister of Defense.

I remember reading threads about it when it happened. But this news is just hilarious to me. twitter/facebook rage wont change anything. Canada is just a joke at this point. just like all western countries are

fuck it's been 9 years already?

i'm fucking old

kill me

>the politicians here have never represented the public

Finally another leaf has awoken

So, is there a more schlomoed country out there other swedistan?

The debate here is more of a joke than goddamn Trudeau himself

>the senate here is more of a joke than Trudeau himself

The cannibal was severely schizophrenic (duh) and is now on meds.

It has nothing to do with the fact that he's a chink. He got out because he's a schizophrenic. I work with schizophrenics in Canada, and 10% of my clients are forensics, meaning they would locked up in jail, but since they were deemed non-responsible, and not dangerous they live out in the community. It's a lot cheaper for everyone to do this. All that being said, I do not agree with how it's handled, he should be in jail, because with socialized medicine, there was no excuse for him not seeking aid for his illness in the first place.

Pierre Trudeau is to blame. His charter transferred power from parliament to the courts, and most judges then and now were ultra progressive and never represented the views of the majority.

>read article about it
>this guy wants to travel to China
Good looks like he won't be our problem for long and that we will see a few dead chinks soon

>meaning they would locked up in jail, but since they were deemed non-responsible, and not dangerous they live out in the community

how can anyone possibly say that someone that beheads a person shouldn't be locked up for life?

True but our "democracy" has been a puppet show since the 50s. They just had to get the people apathetic enough first so that Pierre could fuck things up without a full armed revolt. (((Their))) eventual plan I think is to turn us into a muddy and mongrelized banana republic so they can have almost unlimited access to our resources to sell for profit while the dumb mongrels let it happen just like South America

As someone who lives in BC I can attest we have NEVER had democracy. My very first "redpill" if you will is when I started noticing prime ministers being declared winners before our polling stations even closed

Chinks are not human.

They also need to be wiped out with the niggers and sand niggers.

I was 9 yrs old when this happened.

Welcome to liberalism where the criminals deserve more rights than regular people and victims are to blame

In some schools now they move kids who are perpetually bullied to different schools instead of confronting the kids doing it. It's always the criminal or the asshole is that way because of evil society and the victims must have done something to provoke them or be mean to them initially

>Meanwhile you could lose your citizenship or be imprisoned for 20+ years for denying the Holocaust.

I didn't think we had holohoax denial laws yet

This is true too. Sup Forums must cease its yellow fever bullshit. But this problem with this situation is the radical left letting a murderer and cannibal walk after only 8 years in prison. If he was white I'd want him executed as well.

At least we don't have this but Russia does?

yum yum, white meat a healthier alternative to red meat

Which countries does this apply to?

Jesus fucking christ canada, you understand if that judge doesn't get his face carved off in retaliation it will just set a precedent to allow judges to set free even more heinous, criminally insane offenders, right?

You have technicalities that work the same way. Just look at Ernst Zundel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Zündel

I'm no expert in law but this pic can in no way be true. kek

That's how it's always fucking been, the politicians of our country have never represented us. Our democracy is a fucking sham.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Most of these countries use speech or decency or incitement loopholes to operate in the same fashion as an outright law against denial.

I think Russia has it for a different reason. It's about propaganda of the state rather than never forget the 6 trillion. The more evil everybody thinks the nazis were, the better the USSR seems which sacrificed so many lives to defeat them and the easier it is to overlook the horrors commited by the bolsheviks.

Us Chinese distinguish urban dwellers and the villagers ("countryside") for a good damn reason. Were that committed in China, he'd be disappeared and that be the end of it. In some ways it's funny. CCP's, which in actuality is an Plutocratic oligarchy, heavy handed action managed to flush 1/2 the liberals in to Canada and the rest into semi conservative appearances. This is by no means perfect, but boy they managed to truncate state social welfare over the years.

Once Europe crumples into either welfare anarchy (Argentina/Venezuela point in case), L'Ghetto Romania with more virulent tenants who gives two shits for your culture, Alt left confusion with nationalistic influences(*cough*Britain). China will be looking at these place who will have a brain drain faster than S.Africa and say: "God damn, good thing we don't allow for liberalism."