White house is full of sources!

Isn't it amazing how TERRIBLE Trump is that just 3 weeks into his administration every REAL newspaper in the country already has reliable sources that share all the most intimate details about everything that is going in his administration?

From his mental state to his every political blunder, there just seems to be sources leaking everything that happens between closed doors.

What a leaky white house.

>leaf

>"reliable sources"

Fuck off with the fake news

>every single leak is fake
>trump gets to cal all the media outlets fake news
>anderson cooper's head explodes... Inside jake tapper's mouth as erin andrews likes his ass
>967d connect four

>between closed doors
What?

It's clear Trump is in over his head.

He's learning the hard way that you can't run a country like you run a business.

The cheeto-in-chief is growing up.

That was pretty good.

Are you guys incapable of understanding sarcasm?

>the only leaks in Canada are from Trudeau ass from getting pozzed twice daily

>when your package has shipped but is being held up at the bottom of the pacific

Yes, as I am autistic

What the fuck is that?

That's Melania signaling the outside world for help.

He probably hits her.

She get's smashed every night if that's what you mean

>what is Poe's Law

Barron being autistic

Some morning show on Fox asked Trump to prove he was watching their show live. He did.

>baron playing with the dimmer switch

How DARE you? He is the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and you WILL talk to him that way all you please because he's a spineless piece of shit.

>"t-trump sama please let go! we're in public!"

some morning show faked this to show Trump was watching them.

why are you surprised OP? running a government is pretty damn hard, it was to be expected they need some time to adjust. especially with all the folks he has in his cabinet, hardly anyone has any experience.

American exchange student in Scotland here.

I voted for trump but I'm quickly regretting my vote. He is obviously an unstable man and seems to be more focused on degrading vulnerable minority groups than taking care of the things that really matter like youth unemployment or finding a reliable alternative to Obamacare.

>jew media getting btfo by based trump
gold, people might give a shit if they were reporting on actual news instead for pushing their political agenda. Seeing them go the way of the dinosaurs can only be a good thing.

I know it seems hard to believe but its only been 3 weeks since his inauguration.
In that time he has been focused on doing exactly what he promised during his campaign and at an accelerated pace. INCLUDING efforts to bring back manufacturing jobs.

This early on any clamoring for his failure can only be attributed to people with preconceived ideas or no patience.

that pic just gave me hepatitis c.

Either there are sources...or the media is just making things up, as usual. Hilarious to see their meltdown, they don't even pretend to be real news anymore. Nonstop, leftist partisan propaganda. All of the shit they say and print has not convinced a single person to abandon Trump. Just a colossal waste of time, serves no purpose except to whip stupid leftists into a frenzy of hatred, which will eventually result in them being exterminated.