TRUMP IS ACTUALLY DOING IT!

> “The level of ICE enforcement that we’ve seen in the past few weeks is unprecedented,”

HOLY FUCK I'M HARD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPKG1-3LXBs
youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE
twitter.com/Lunaaa_L/status/826099356067459073
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Trump

HIGH ENERGY DEPORTATION FORCE

and fuck white people

PURGE THE 9TH

Obesity rates going down.

Why don't they just leave, save the trouble of having to catch and arrest their worthless asses.

They will just come back no big deal. Also have heard of them also deporting legal ones so who knows what is really going on.

>Mfw spics like you are getting kicked out left and right

He should stimulate the economy by hiring citizens to act as Illegal-trackers. You call one in correctly, you get a bounty. You capture one yourself, you get a bonus.

>Undocumented

>Donald "don't unpack, you're going back" Trump

Yeah, Trump is "Doing it."

and fuck white people.

""""enemies""""

>and fuck white people
>Fuck Trump

Do they have the internet where you are going back to?

>Real life bounty hunting

Trump is making anime real

I wonder if we will be seeing this post with less U.S. Flags and with more Mexico flags.

i do feel bad for the now adults that were brought here at a young age and are now being deported

imagine growing up in the US as an illegal immigrant, speaking english better than spanish, and then being sent to mexico?

i would unironically allow them to stay as long as they haven't committed any crimes

>hurr durr being here illegally is a crime

that their PARENTS committed, not the kids themselves

Pack your bags hombre, you and your taco-tongue speaking amigos are about to take a guacwalk back to beanland

kek

the unfattening

I used to be a Trump supporter, but even this is too much for me. We cannot let this man get his hands on ICE

Kek confirms.

> unprecedented
> not unpresidented in honor of the emperor

Move Zig. For great justice.

This is fucking glorious.

libs flipping out because the laws are being enforced.

QQ

TRUMP LET ME EMMIGRATE AND HIRE ME.

I probably wouldn't be so big on deportation if they hadn't doubled down on "that's racist" and started beating up people outside of Trump rallies, now I kek from all the salt.

Yes. You should run for office.

>i do feel bad for the now adults that were brought here at a young age and are now being deported
>imagine growing up in the US as an illegal immigrant, speaking english better than spanish, and then being sent to mexico?
>i would unironically allow them to stay as long as they haven't committed any crimes
>>hurr durr being here illegally is a crime
>that their PARENTS committed, not the kids themselves

>Madoff's son should keep his money, he dindu nuffin

I just watched a video on the BBC about some woman who had been in the USA for 20 years getting deported and separated from her two kids.
The bitch couldn't even speak English.

>I used to be a Trump supporter, but even this is too much for me. We cannot let this man get his hands on ICE

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NUCLEAR CODES?

He will be impeached for this and Hillary will be made queen to rule over all with bils magic wand

that is EXACTLY what the parents want. Then they will play the parent cards if you allow the child to stay they must stay too or you "hate families' etc etc.

No they HAVE to go back so they don't do this shit.

Pack your bags, Pedro.

Got any skills kiwi? I'll sponsor you

This. I'm so fucking glad you guys got Trump.

I have been saying this for years, I truly hope this is reflected in some graph a few years from now.

Cry beaners!!! Yeah! Delicious beaner tears. Come back legally or fuck right off!!!

Enforcing the law is now bad. Remember folks, lefties don't believe in national sovereignty a la "NO NATIONS. NO BORDERS".

Good. About time they face consequences for their criminal actions. Fucking parasites gtfo.

There should be a fine on top of deportation to incentivize them to leave on their own.

Please, Mr. President, we beg you sir, we don't want to win anymore. It's too much. It's not fair to everybody else.

illegal immigration isn't a ponzi scheme, retard

>that is EXACTLY what the parents want

well, yea. wouldn't you want the same for your kids?

as long as violent crime isn't being committed, i don't give a fuck who enters the US

the only person to blame are the parents who brought them here illegally.

deport them, and they can go through the immigration legally.

They just walk back over the border.

deport em all

the US will need space for all the fresh white european migrants to come

God I fucking love it

Thats actually awesome idea. I would immigrate legally just to participate. Human safari with tranquilizers where you hunt beaners and drop them in your truck, drive them to the wall and drop them off the wall. MURCA FUCK YEA

Traitors before enemies.

>Jeb Bush

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Why not let them all stay if you're this easily emotionally manipulted

Our guy

It's actually happening.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=dPKG1-3LXBs

>The level of criminals being caught is high
>this is bad somehow.

No. THIS is the song.

youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE

Bye beaner bitch and take your litter with you!

BYE SPICS!

Not only are there ghettos but there are whole industries to pander and accommodate these people, like insisting on a native-speaker translator for interactions with courts and doctors. A year or two ago NPR did a story on a Texan vote fixer who sold Mexican American votes for less than twenty bucks each (they characterized the whole thing as victimhood and misunderstanding).

>Why not let them all stay

fine by me as long as they're not criminals

illegals work harder for less pay anyways. and i have a business to run

you expect me to hire a lazy white guy just because of his race?

wew

>deportation force
>actually do their fucking job and enforce existing law
>liberals lose their shit

Just because people with little or no guilt are harmed by an action doesn't mean it's not the right action.

It is right and good that ALL non-whites leave this country. Remember that.

LA user here.

Many people in the local illegal immigrant community are simply choosing to return to their own countries instead of getting caught and deported.

They're hearing stories about how multiple offenders are being jailed and most of them don't want to wind up in prison.

They're also worried that if they get caught, it will lead to the arrest of their family and friends. They're worried that their arrest will lead to the capture of other illegal aliens

Ice Ice baby

>ICE literally just doing what they normally do
>SJWs start inventing bullshit about checkpoints and crap on social media
>MSM falls for it

Fake news at it again!

and fuck white people

Right Wing Deportation Squads

"Drop" is a little passive. I would prefer catapult. Mexican will be responsible for building net on their side.

>invade land with non-whites
>surprised that non-whites are still here

this is the average intellect of a white nationalist

That's the funny part. People who complain about laws being enforced. Mind-boggling.

>a few hundred illegals deported
>ITS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

Spread more rumors. Send them back, force them back, or encourage them to leave on their own. Any way it happens, they need to go back.

BREAKING: JEB BUSH DEPORTED!

HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO GET HIS GUAC BOWL.

For God's sake, think of the kids people! Don't forget to deport them too.

if i robbed a bank and gave the money to my kid they wouldnt let my kid keep it

I've thought about this

Perhaps this is something Sup Forums could get behind?

Although we would definitely need the help of Spanish speaking anons

I'm so sick and tired of seeing obese women in hoodies. Are hoodies daily attire for these broads? Every day they're wearing hoodies.

This is the best timeline

Trump is a businessman right?? he makes deals. so why not make a deal saying if an illegal turns in 10 fellow illegals he becomes a U.S citizen

Minefield on the other side will catapult them alright, when you sparta-kick them off the wall.

>why can't you leave us peaceful law breakers alone!

Fuck illegal immigrants and fuck the left.

I might quit my job in insurance, get myself a court appointed licence and turn to a life a man hunting.

illegal immigration != robbing a bank

these people WORK HARDER for LESS PAY

how is that hard for you to understand? are you autistic, lad?

and fuck white people

low quality bait

The madman! He's actually making America Great again!

so they should get away with it? No punishment should fit the crime. Being deported is perfect.

I do believe immigrants that came here illegally and cost tax payers money to support should be forced to work a certain period to pay for their deportation and then get any extra money tax free when they do back. BUT THEY NEED TO GO BACK.

>spics start importing more illegals
>call ICE

Good idea.

That's a song about an accidental nuclear exchange, you dumbass.

twitter.com/Lunaaa_L/status/826099356067459073

report/deport all illegals flaunting their entitlement on social media

that's clever for a burger maybe you are an illegal