Redpill me on the irish

I want to be red pilled on the irish paddies

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/news/new-research-claims-irish-curse-is-real-american-men-are-better-endowed-172259061-237771961
dailydot.com/irl/penis-size-infographic-debunked/
youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA
youtube.com/watch?v=-txkU7FIJLU
heroofcamelot.com/docs/Bede-Ecclesiastical-History.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are tough lads with big dicks and smart as fuck

>irish "intellectual"

They eat potatoes.

>brit asking to be redpilled about irish

That's like woman asking what it feels like to have a vagina.

Cromwell did nothing wrong, that's all you need to know

Brits hate them because of cultural differences caused by the Romanization of Southern Britain. Later on this division persisted as the Irish continued practicing Catholicism over protestant religion. The IRA was created during WWI because the Irish were being tossed into the meat grinder during the war and the veterans that came home caused the easter day revolution.

true thats what I was thinking

You rang?

thanks man I always thought they were cooler

Useless. Weren't even smart enough to understand what Luther was talking about.

The real Irish redpill was the 1916 chimpout and the ascendancy of the most radical republican elements in Irish politic cost them a united Ireland then. And yet they have been crying out ever since.

No need to lie. Our drawback to being the purest white race on this Earth is the Irish curse.
I'm 5.3 inches on a good day.

>I'm 5.3 inches on a good day.
You're massive.I think it was worth selling our dicks for leprauchaun gold to use to take over the US though.

Indeed.
Brother Bannon is doing a glorious job right now. Our best work since the Kennedy family, if you ask me.

Can confirm

I'm of Irish descent and I've got a 9 inch Shillelagh

Being American, that's probably the inveitable African heritage you have in there somewhere coming out.
Sorry to tell you, bud. Big dicks aren't Irish.

>tfw you invented the Nocturne only for that pollack frenchie to steal it from ya

>a leaf falling for the BBC myth
not surprised tbqh

Mine is 7.5inch and I'm about as pure as it gets.

Nah, you're just not as pure as me.
irishcentral.com/news/new-research-claims-irish-curse-is-real-american-men-are-better-endowed-172259061-237771961

best poet of Ireland tbqh

They don't call us the blacks of Europe for nothing.

You're an aberration.

See

this is fake news.

dailydot.com/irl/penis-size-infographic-debunked/

My Irish grandfather got here in the last century, so where the nigger genes in that

Wilde was a pedo

>dailydot.com/irl/penis-size-infographic-debunked/
This article says that the research is based on self-reporting and racist assumptive research by Europeans.
Why would white Europeans claim their size to be less than the reality? The article even goes on to say the global average is smaller than reported.
You ought to read the article first lol. It proves my point further.

Speak for yourself. 6'0 reporting in.

I'm 100% transparent flesh, freckled fuck, parents directly from Ireland with 7 inches

p sure he was just a degenerate sodomite

She's implying the domincans and the nogs are lying, dip shit

Irish monks brought Christianity to Britain... That's all I know about the Irish desu

Romans brought Christianity to Britain. Irish didn't convert for a long time and they were late to the catholic show. Cromwell went all "burn the heretic" on them because brits had turned protestant.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJNFnYPJHWA

youtube.com/watch?v=-txkU7FIJLU

If there's a more redpilled movie, I don't know about it. Also, this is your reminder that the Irish aren't white. I repeat, THE IRISH ARE NOT WHITE.

yfw the irish are the ones serving as cops while the anglos are off engaging in degenerate upper middle class cuckold sex or attending Yale lectures on white privilege

heroofcamelot.com/docs/Bede-Ecclesiastical-History.pdf

Just read this, I don't feel like dealing with a nigger mongoloid today.

Irish are degenerate monkeys, unfit for civilization.

drunkards and beggars, illiterate papists who can't even properly plant potatoes

they were the first immigration gulf that ruined America. they mark the beginning from a homogeneous america to a multiculti shithole.

you can thank fenian scum for that

lmao those are all English you loser.

And John Field was protestant.

next you are going to claim the Duke of Wellington was Irish because he was born there or what?

They were the upper class; sophisticated, civilized, productive, while you Irish apes were drinking yourself to death

> Muh dik

"Irish intellectuals."

Cromwell should have massacred you all

Even Belgium the non country is more relevant than your shithole of Ireland

They're the same as british people right?

>t. Anglo scum pretending to be Irish

>Irish
>Human

best race ever. take the green pill fgt

Kike

The missing link biologists talk about

In the US they smoke a lot of weed. They stay on it for 20 years and they only realize they got fucked when they are 40 or so.

Average Canadian. Pic related ...it's you

Ugly, dumb, prone to alcoholism and with very tiny dicks you can't help but feel the Irish are a sub species of sorts.

WHAT WAS THAT PAKI

James Joyce is literally the only semi-redeemable thing about your shithole of an island.

>Irish Iberian

As if the early British also did not came from there

Ruins Europe 3 times

Yeah thanks for spending 700 years messing with them you limey cocksucker

>on a good day.
What now?

>ugliest race in Europe
>lowest IQ in Europe
>smallest dicks in Europe
>BTFO by England constantly over hundreds of years

It's just sad honestly. Genuinely feel bad for the little fuckers.

I'm a grower. My flacid size is nil and the max seems to fluctuate.

Read the sticky

this. I'm a shower on the right occasions but otherwise it's safe to call it a shower

I doubt my flacid length is any different than it was when I was 12.

They're amazing. Honourable whites.