I literally just heard some cunt DOCTOR on NPR saying that we shouldnt diagnose diseases based on sex and race

I literally just heard some cunt DOCTOR on NPR saying that we shouldnt diagnose diseases based on sex and race...

she also said that trans women should be treated as biological women when examining and testing for shit.

this cant be real. i have to be hearing shit.

what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayfeminism.com/2015/01/trans-mans-gyno/
youtu.be/j6Ex2rVOUWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember - they're the "party of science"

user, if you're still listening to NPR, it's already too late for you.

i listen to it to know thy enemy

So she's fine diagnosing a man with cervical cancer?

Just a reminder that your tax dollars pay for this nonsense.

trans "women" should join the 40% and kill themselves already.
maybe they'll recognize that shit as a mental illness if the % goes up

she didnt go very far into it,

she just said that we should respect patients rights and their respective gender identities.

then she said that we should aim to formulate treatments based upon their genders.

its all so fucking confusing. its like people are just so far down the rabbit hole they dont know what theyre doing anymore.

Lets give transwomen Pap smears

Seems to violate the Hippocratic Oath

there actually are trans women who have tried to go to the gynocologist and basically just acted like their asshole was their pussy, no joke.

everydayfeminism.com/2015/01/trans-mans-gyno/

^guide for guys to get pap smears

and how not to shame them for doing so.

i long for sweet embrace of death

And you are aiding and abetting said enemy.

>When I received my first male pap test, I found my mind had totally blanked on what to expect. All morning I was so anxious that I might be misgendered that I could barely think two steps ahead, and I zoned out completely when my doctor used the dreaded phrase, “Please place your feet in the stirrups.” Thoughts like “Will he really still see me as the man I am afterwards?” floated through my head.

>Bringing an ally with you can help you feel like you’re taking back your power — and you have a witness!

When you make requests of a doctor, like telling them to use your correct pronoun or to pause the exam when you ask them to, having another person in the room who’s observing their behavior holds the doctor more accountable to get it right.

>imbleyeing listening to a radio benefits the radio station in any way
Do you know how a radio works?

>we shouldnt diagnose diseases based on sex and race

TIL that blacks don't suffer higher instances of heart disease.
TIL that men can get ovarian cancer and womyn get prostate cancer.
TIL genetic lactose intolerance isn't real.

Give me a quick rundown

>we shouldnt diagnose diseases based on sex

so I can have a vaginal infection as a man

progress

sorry only basic gestalts available

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on NPR?

The station has a metal thing that connects to an electric thing and there are vibrations. Your car's metal thing vibrates and your radio turns that into sound. It's a one-way signal from the station to the car, so they can't tell who's listening or charge them anything for listening. Castles, mind control, aliens, etc.

Isn't it weird how in every tv show and movie whites are the inbred race, but in medical science jews are the race that must be treated specially due to inbreeding? Why do jews project their many flaws onto white people as a whole?

24/7 trump bashing and jew commentators

What's sickle cell? Nature be racist mane.

PAP sounds like a condiment you'd throw on a burger or a hot dog. Imagine being at a weekend cookout...
>"Yeah, bro throw some sauerkraut and extra pap on that dog for me."

is that a man?

i think thats a man...

actually this is good
then if they dont get diagnosed with prostate or testicular cancer, but they actually have it, they can die off

no no you've got it all wrong
she is trying to get them misdiagnosed
she sounds like /our gal/

Oh dude, you don't know about Allison? Go check her out.
youtu.be/j6Ex2rVOUWs
You're going to want to nut inside of her at the end.

she looks like a >60% white, im good.

sounds like a massive hack

>NPR
All you need to know.

>shouldnt diagnose diseases based on sex and race...
well, in the old days i'd have said this was prostate cancer, but i'm not allowed to say that any more. here's a pamphlet about how to cope with imminent death