Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face? How did it feel?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face? How did it feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9pvxP7wk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I'm afraid of getting beat up.

The edgiest I got in real life I was on an elevator in Vegas with a nigger and a hot 9/10 blond coalburner. The nigger looked at me then started making out with the blond and said "sorry man I just got a little exited".

I told him "you have nothing to apologize for" while looking at the disgusting coalburner like a piece of trash.

He got pissed but he was actually real weak looking so I think I could have taken him if he would have stepped.

a black insulted my appearance before trying to impress people he was with. i just said "say that again you fucking monkey". everyone went quiet and i walked away. felt awkward but nothing happened.

Why would I start a fight with a black person?
Do you think I interact with them that much?

Side note; Do all black people go into fight mode when you call them niggers?

I had my bike stolen and yelled nigger at him as he laughed - I later retrieved it from a junkyard

Sheet. Are you well built like?

Not even but i could have slapped him around. Pure coon, all noise and no action without other blacks around him

no, but i have called one a burnt cracker to her face and slapped her.

Try it faggot

yes but he just preceded to calling me a "cracka"
just shits and giggles

No but I called my black friend a xenomorph once because his head is shaped like one of theirs.

LOL
i never thought about that, but it makes sense

hehehe

That's it, like all animals they move in packs.

I sure have, I was drunk as fuck at a party and this insanely agro black guy who was literally going around looking for a fight grabbed a cigarette out of my mouth and broke it in half, I burst out laughing and said "did you see this fucking nigger just break my smoke", then everyone started laughing and the nog just kinda slinked away.

C-uck!

Few years back. I called this guy a nigger to his face. He called me a racist and we bothed laughted. I was suprised i wasn't beat up for the fact i live in california.

I'm black. In high school, I had a group full of blacks, Jews, Muslims, Asians and white people and we all called each other niggers when we talked to each other. It was fun.

well that would be accurate

Underrated kek

I was getting fucked by BBC at the time. It went well.

I never met a nigger in my life desu.

that doesnt count. have to mean it.

You're a lucky man

wow. i need to return to the ojczyzna. i saw like 2 when i visited krakow last year but they were probs african university students

On the bus when I was like, 7 years old.
He was an older kid and he started choking me.

Didn't feel a thing.

good.
> get parking ticket from Meter nigger cause city life sucks
> meter nigger is running his big lips saying I should know better, im lucky hes not towing it (he couldn't tow it If he wanted to, nigger was just power tripping)
> I don't care about parking ticket and didn't say a word during the whole ordeal until
> XCUZE ME SIR!!?
> yeah?
> Did u hear me say you're lucky I won't tow it?
> tell him he can't tow it cause I know my cities laws unlike him
>blocks my car with his cart, calls for a officer.
> tell him I'll take my ticket but I have shit to do and places to go
> won't move his cart, trying to get my car towed, guessing cause I'm white and not being "grateful"
>I say excuse me sir
> we lock eyes, he thinks I'm going yo say something to stroke his nigger ego
> You're a fucking nigger
> he flips out and axes what I said
> You're a fucking nigger. I wanted him to hit me. city law suit and all.
> cops come, he tells the cop what i said.
> I tell the cop
> yes officer I parked illegally, yes I called your meter nigger a fucking nigger.
> Ill pay my fine online and you can't do shit about me calling this nigger a nigger. you can detain me, and that's it. but we both know you have better shit to do. You can't tow my car. balls in your court officer.
> COP leaves and tells meter nigger tomove his 3 wheel piece of shit.

Yes, it felt bad. I got my face kicked in pretty badly.

lol that's why this place doesn't phase me despite being black. None of you faggots would ever call me it to my face eye to eye. So you faggin on Sup Forums is cute if anything. I can actually respect a true a racist because they're angry, confident, and proud enough to actually risk an ass kicking

Erasmus scum leeching from polish taxpayer money.
They have to go back.

>nigger throws paper at me in class in 8th grade, was an edgelord back then
>turn around say "was it you nigger"
>throw it back, says he's going to kick my ass,
>he never kicked my ass surprising
He was the only nigg in class so I guess he wasn't as uppity had he been with his shit hut buddies

Yes. Good.z

Driving down interstate. Nigger blasting coon tunes swerving at like 60 in and out of traffic moving at like 35. Goes into the emergency lane to cut people off. Nearly hits like 5 of us including me.

Get to my exit he's in the gorge stuck because no one will let him back in as he tried to cut through it to get ahead. Windows down still blasting coon tunes. Roll up next to him. "This is what you get for nearly hitting people and acting like a dumbas! I hope you are stuck here all day you fucking nigger!"

Drove off before I got shot at. Felt good all the way home.

lol find this hard to believe but that sounds like a wet dream

God I hope this is all real

serious question. why wouldnt just shrug it off if someone called you a nigger. take the high road. the person calling you it would probably be shocked that you didnt chimp out and maybe just maybe they would feel a shred of guilt and maybe think about things differently because of your small act of peace

Ooooh, neat. How'd you feel?

I said nigger to a big black guy but in a jokey way and he just sorta laughed

oh lawdy

No. Stabbed one

>Call black person nigger
>They start swinging immediately
>Fight ensues
>Black person loses, calls cops, says he was hate crimed
>Go away to jail

Why risk interacting with black people at all?

the silence is deafening.

fucking niggers

Not all black people are niggers OP.
I hope you aren't gigantic faggot.

Stop sucking stormfront pipe.

Story?

blacks hunt in packs, arisen

American History X
Great Movie

This is pretty fucked up but...

I rolled by a bus stop with one white guy there and yelled "Get a car you lazy NIGGERS". Drive back by 5 minutes later and the pack of coons is kicking the shit out of him.

Yeah, he was cool with it though. He was an alright guy until he robbed all those people.

I called one "my nigger", not "my nigga", and with just enough punch to lower his self-esteem, but not enough to trigger a chimpout. Feels good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9pvxP7wk4

this is what happens when a cracker guys a nigga a nigger to his face

Back in high school I used to play basketball, and I would tell my black teammates to go to the back of the bus. The only time I called one a nigger was when I asked if I could, cause the taboo was exciting. He said yeah. Jonsey was a cool guy.

Yes, a couple of days ago.
>be me at mcdonalds
>go get my food and barely hit the nigger with my backpack on the way
>he whispers "excuse me"
>the fuck did you just say?
>you need to say excuse me says the nigger
>tell him, fuck off nigger
>he was with a 3/10 ugly white bitch
>she says something like im rude
>tell her to fuck off as i was not talking to her
>tell the nigger to go outside to fight me
>he backs out
>go eat my burger
>finished my food and was prepared to go home
>see the nigger once again and he looks at me directly in the eye
>tell him he is a faggot and start laughing as im heading out
>nigger gets up and the bitch tells him to calm down
>tell him he is not only a nigger faggot but a bitch too

Too bad i didn't get to fight him, he was a 170cm fuck, im like 190cm for reference

yea but only to black friends at school

I quickly realized that it was wise to become friendly acquaintances with the nigs that would beat the shit out of people at parties for no reason so when they pass by you just bump fists and exchange affable racial slurs and they go punch the nearest skinny cuck

let that sink in

The person and his friends were beating a serbian friend of mine outside of a club in germany when I studied there. I kicked one away but another one hit me hard, I stood up, one pulled a knife, I slapped him down, knife felt down, I took it and put it into his leg. The others ran away, security came and knocked me out. Police arrested me and my friend. Trial half a year later, court said self defense. I dont hate niggers, but they are mostly dumb and behave like they own the world.

>be kid in little league baseball.
>nigger kids on opposing team are cheating and getting a pass from the umpire (also a nigger)
>nigger pitcher is intentionally hitting our players in the arms/ribs with balls to injure them
>nigger umpire refuses to call fouls
>white parents are getting angrier and angier and nigger parents are chimping and yelling slurs
>Walk out to the base
>tell the umpire to hold up
>walk over to the pitcher
>tell him in a low tone if you throw one more foul at me or any other players on my team i will run you down and beat you to death with my bare hands your little monkey friends wont be able to get out on the field to save you in time. Just try me you worthless little nigger
>he looks away from my cold stare like a bitch
>go back to the plate
>he pitches straight
>i hit on the second swing and make it to third base.
>pitcher fucks up every bat
>end up winning the game
>first time he goes back to his dugout the tone instantly changes and the niggers get quiet
>nigger parents know somethings up and eventually word gets back to them and they get quiet and start staring me down.
>tell my teammates to keep their bats ready and told my father to pass word to all the parents with CC guns to be ready for chimpout
>games over (we win) we quietly pack up our shit and go home
>nigger pitcher and his friends and a couple of the daddy chimps start walking towards my family as we go to our cars
>father pulls up his shirt and puts his hand on the handle of his 1911 and gives them the hardest stare i have ever seen my pops give
>they freeze and after a minute they turn and walk away muttering.

that's my one and only glorious race war story. But yeah long story short cohabitation with niggers is impossible and a race war is inevitable. So if your white and you dont have guns/ammo stockpiled and live in a close knit white community that has extremely high in group preference/nigger awareness then you are fucking up bad, you will get "enriched".

Yes. Satisfying.

Uh yeah but only because he wanted me to while fucking his ass

Either A you are an ass or B I'll take things that never happened for 400 Alex.

I have never talked to a black person in my life so no.

I never even seen a nigga
lul

Yeah it just kinda slipped out, he thought it was fuckin hilarious
He was one of my favorite coworkers

lol what state is this? are the teams purposefully segregated or is it because they are from different towns of different race?

In elementary school. Totally deserved it. He went crying to the teacher and the teacher yelled at him for fucking with me, said I wouldn't have called him a nigger if he wasn't being one.

Yes. He chimped out hard, and the cops got called. The cop asked him why he was chimping out and he said because i called him a nigger. The cop started laughing and he was chimping out even harder and screaming because the cop wouldnt arrest me for being racist.

Once, he was cool with it and said something about me in return

I had a black friend who I used to call nigger to make normies uncomfortable, it was good fun.

I was clearly in the wrong at the beginning for not saying excuse me, what made me mad was the tone he used to say and the fact that he didn't say face to face like the cowardly nigger he is

none of this happened

One day at work I walked into tve bathroom where a black colleague was washing his hands. I went to the sink next to him and without thinking blurted out ' was on, nigger'. He turned to me and just starred not knowing if he had heard me correctly. I carried on talking and made nothing of it while cringing inside.

> Be me in American high school
> High school is in redneck area
> First day of school I ask other students to teach me bad English words
> They all help out and teach me how to insult
> Someòne says nigger
> I've never heard nigger in my life, don't know what it means, I suppose it has to do with blacks
> Later on in another class we are asked to draw people
> Brown girl asks me to draw
> Me: So. Do you want me to draw some niggers?
> Awkward silence
> She.. w.what did you said?
> Rednecks burst out laughing, literally on the floor with tears

Idc what they say about you, Ireland. I luv u bby

/r/thathappened

South. We were playing an all nigger team from Georgia. Atlanta is infested with nignogs who are even more hood than most.

Have you ever called Jew a Kike?

I told a paki to go suck an iman's cock and it resulted in a headbutt from one of his mates.

Still worth it.

Thats right MSM journos. This board is just satire and these stories are merely works of fiction ;)

I would call you a nigger to your face, but I do not consider myself racist. I dont consider Kramer racist for getting mad and saying that word either, but people get angry they shoot low. I am not a racist, but I will call you anything if I am angry with you, as would you.

>dindu calls ME a "nigga" at backyard party
>only has one google friend with him
>I have 10+ friends with me
>absolutely destroyed him (used to box) and became hero
>taste of own medicine brotha

>referred to one as a trained monkey in Slovene, he was a receptionist so obv he understood me
>he just ignored it
Actually felt bad for this one, he was obviously just some normal dude trying to live his life

>made gorilla noises when walking behind some fat wannabe gangsta nig nog
>he glanced back, but there were 3 of us and only two of them so he continued walking
Kinda mean, but if he was white I'd still be edgy and crack a fat joke or something.

>referred to 2 black dudes as "nigrčka", basically a diminutive version of nigger, iirc the reason was I was on my phone infront of them and answered where and with who I was at that time
>they were both too high to care and they were trying to score with some female friend of mine whom I was "bodyguarding", starting shit with me would not help with that, so we just continued hanging out for a while more
Wasn't really meant as an insult, just a force of habbit to say that

Never needed to. I just hit them instead.

Actions > words

>be in first grade
>just learned the word nigger and the context but had no idea how poorly people take it
>playing 4 square on the playground
>some pavement ape gets me out and gets all up in my face
>"how does it feel to LOSE?"
>"better than being a nigger"
>get a parent conference and two weeks lunch in the principle's office
>had no idea what I did wrong

Met a nigger once in college, had no reason to hate him because he was rly chill and we were buddies. I called him "nigga" all the time and nobody gave a shit

When I was an exchange student in an American highschool a group of dumb nogs kept asking me things about Germany. One asked me what nigger means in German. I just told him it's also nigger and and it's normal here and not an insult. Even called one of them Mein Nigger. Shit was kinda awkward after that but thank God they bought it and just laughed.

Yes. He's a bro who doesn't mind it in jest

>tfw no niggers in a 500km radius to call nigger
It's like they don't even exist

>None of you faggots would ever call me it to my face eye to eye
Why do niggers always say this? Are they too stupid to realize it confirms them to be dumb violent chimps?

>ayo i aint no nigga u says dat ta me u gon get da shiieeet beet out yo craka ass muh dik muh dik we wuz kangs!

It felt weird, he just looked awkward and called me 'yellow' (not asian but my skin is indeed yellow-ish)

I did it in public

And no, nothing happened to me, it was awkward as fuck, I cringe when I think about it

When I was younger and a lot more innocent I called one of my black friends "donkey" because he looked like the donkey from Shrek.

When they used to call me faggot in school I said it a couple of times. Teacher, fair play to him, didn't do shot to either of us because he knew it was fucked up that they could say it and I'd get in trouble for retaliating.

I do it regularly on the weekends but I'm not much of a racist, just a football hooligan

Back in high school, I got into an argument with another black student. I can't remember what it was about, but it got heated and race was brought up and I said full cast black people look like 'burned charcoal'. He got pissed quick and came up to my face.
Thing is, I was a bit bigger than him so all he did was glare at me for a few secs and then walked off. There were also other black people there but they were actually telling him to stop and didn't bother me.
It was very strange.

Hungary is 100% white, yes

oh god i'd be more concerned about the smell of a paki's head in my face

When i found out my half black half german ex was sucking off dudes for drugs I told her "You, and your race will always be held down your own actions and culture. Which is why we call you niggers and people like Obama an "Africia American".

I don't call niggers niggers because niggers don't understand the concept of fighting fair. Protip: 30 monkeys vs one human isn't a fair fight and you shouldn't brag about it

Hmm, not bad.

Actually he behaved in an alpha way but for the wrong reasons.

Yes, then proceeded to beat the shit out of him after he took a swing. Felt unexplainably good man. There were only two other chimps with him too, they usually don't engage unless there's 4 or more

Over here nigger isn't as much of a taboo as in the US, but yes, multiple times

>Work inna restaurant
>Nigger bartender making chicken recipe for employee dinner
>'I hope this is gonna taste good
>I say; I see a nigger working with chicken, what could go wrong?

Laughs all around

Last time was a couple of years when some cunt was blocking the pavement with his bike, so I told him to "get the fuck out of the way nigger".

He just looked at me and moved his bike.