>$500m
>FEMA
>drill

It was a live action movie on the world stage

Other urls found in this thread:

wafflesatnoon.com/sandy-hook-boston-marathon-victim/
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No fucking way. Prove this image is real better.

What he says.

Some info here:-

>wafflesatnoon.com/sandy-hook-boston-marathon-victim/

My wife's cousin was a teacher at Sandy Hook. I'm actually really angry right now that you would dare suggest this didn't happen.
She is still in therapy 4x a week, and had to go on SSI Disability from shrapnel from the pressure cooker.

There was no pressure cooker at Sandy Hook

If this is real it shouldn't be hard to find the actual news footage of both of these. Otherwise, gtfo

I lived near the school and I definitely heard many many gunshots.

obligatory shill spotted
BUMP

Amazing how people can't even read a three-sentence post before trying to banter back.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

There's too much evidence that Sandy hook was fake, that's why the media doesn't use it as their go-to tragedy to promote gun control anymore. Sandy hook was supposed to do to the 2nd amendment what 9/11 did to privacy but they shut up about that shit as soon as nigstarhiphop posted a video basically proving the shit didn't happen

>My wife's cousin was a teacher at Sandy Hook.
>had to go on SSI Disability from shrapnel from the pressure cooker

>the Rothschilds bow down to Adam Lanza
>Adam Lanza is an expert marksman as he can hit moving children with a near perfect kill shot ratio
>Adam is an expert at minecraft and frogposting on /r9k/
>tfw no gf
> you prob have Lanzabots in you right now

0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account.

This doesn't prove shit.

Some people react to traumatic experiences differently.

these faggots always show up in these threadds (and the 9/11 ones too)
>muh mom was there!
>i saw it!
>emotional statement with no verifiable proof to back it up!

literally go cut vertically

>everyone in sandy hook is heartless meme
Ok buddy the entire town is just that strange breed of parent way outside the bell curve of typical human where they barely react to the pointless slaughter of their child.

Must be a Connecticut thing.

gonna need an archived video before i even consider this theory. it's too easy to alter images.

I don't think most people realize that your post is a joke

Sandy Hook "dead kids" alive and well singing at the superb owl

You retarded?

Inb4 faceblind autist

Clever troll

. .

My grand dad was gassed three times at Sandy Hook.

>mfw i used to believe columbine happened.

that's the one area I was ALWAYS bluepilled. I ALWAYS trusted the media and police to report on a legitimate situation. I never once considered anything was fake until 9/11.

Okay, what is this pressure cooker meme?

Everyone knows sandy hoax never happened.
But like the holocaust, it will.

Keek, this is dumber than the Columbia meme where they have supposed pics of them still alive but half of them are siblings or dont even look like them

I seem to recall seeing evidence that it was real, but it's a case of the media being retarded and getting the pictures messed up.

this was already proven fake because Obama said its why if we had better gun laws events like this would never happen and he wont rest until every child is safe from being the target of gun violence.

Explain the other half

Not gonna lie, former pressure cooker here. This is fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This thing is massive Disinfo used to discredit actual Sandyhook stuff.

Hair line is differe- you are a twat.

well played

The interviews with the fake family members are much better than this bullshit dude, the kids don't look that much alike.

t.shill

3/7 pasta

Random ass people that happen to look the same but have different jobs and location

My cousin attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I noticed that aswell, its never brought up or really used as a cultural reference. I almost never hear people using it and the autists name and face isnt universally recognizable . I think it was more of attack on the rule of law rather than 2nd amendment. They passed some crazy legislation when it went down. Not being able to review evidence or releasing evidence to the public.

kek

Idiots^

Same name too

Really disgusting that you would post a thread like this. My ||RELATIVE|| was killed at Sandy Hook. You're a fucking whack job and I bet you wouldn't dare say shit like this in real life.

Literally the most common first and last name

>yet another Sandy Hook thread

dear god would you just let it go. Obama's gone, he's clearly not going to take away your guns, you can give up this whole insane charade.

No way. We aren't pussies like you wankers.
VIVA LA CONNECTICUTION!

People like you are the reason why people will never wake up to Sandyhook and other shootings. You post easily refuted the bullshit that most people can refute with their own fucking eyes instead of things that could actually convince people like the interviews with the fake family members.

there was some weird shit that makes me confused. dont know what to think, these infographs could have been made by a loon but still

dumping

It's like an X-Files episode

who knows how true this is?

also whether this is true

someone already retardedly posted this with multiple posts, here's what seems to be a collection of it all

and here's retarded big ones that might convince you if you're open minded about it being falsified

You're the worst kind of shill. The jewish kind. I can see your curls from here. Get fucked kike.

apparently this is proof of this

You're retarded
You're retarded

I laffed

anyone want to expand or question any of these?

if not, then what's your opinion on Hillary having Kuru?

Boston bombers used pressure cooker bomb(s?). Media showed picture of victim in two separate news stories:
1) where she died at sandy hook
2) died at Boston marathon bombing

I also live near the school and heard many gunshots. I guess we're neighbors. We should have coffee sometime and talk about how offensive it is that people think it didn't happen.

Oh like a book club?

Love to

kek enjoys this meme-ing

Different teeth you mong.

FEMA is one of the biggest LARPing groups there is.

Fucking huh???

Of course it was a hoax

t. connecticuck

I'm trying to redpill people on 9/11, but these fucking moronic fools STILL think it happened!

9/11 NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED.

Ignorant sheep! You were all brainwashed into believing that the "world trade centers" were something that actually existed! NEWSFACT TIME: They never existed!

Here's how I know: Can you recall ever hearing about the "WTC towers" before 9/11? No? Neither can I, neither can anyone!

There is no photographic evidence that the world trade centers ever existed!

FACT: David Blaine said in September of 1999 that he was planning the biggest illusion of all time, and that it would take 2 years to accomplish.

FACT: By subliminal messaging injected into the mainstream media, the entire populace was duped into believing that such a thing as a "world trade center tower" could be built!

David Blaine did 9/11, ya'll done got duped.

>drops mic

what're ya a dentist or sumptin
they look the same based one his front left, also literally everything else looks the same

Please dont post here anymore

>nigstarhiphop

link?

>be me
>in NYC with my dad
>want to go to the top of a skyscraper
>my dad says we can go to either the Empire State Building or WTC
>what's the difference
>Emprire state is taller and older but WTC is more important and has food at the top
>pick the tall one

It's a pretty vivid childhood memory from the 90's.

ooh! a david blaine apologist! Listen, we are up to your tricks.

Soon I will be dropping very VERY important information about how the entire world is controlled by the Magicians Cabal.

They have a secretive website that no one except a magician can get into!

I also suspect that they may be running a pedophile ring.

All people in power run pedophile rings, its what they do.

BUT

You can't deny that I hold incontrovertible evidence that 9/11 was not only a hoax, but it was an illusion perpetrated by the man behind it all, the man behind the curtain

yes

DAVID BLAINE did 9/11, wake up sheeple.

He also did sandy hook, and may be the programmer of the world "ie hologram" that we are living in.

We have to fight back comrades!

Sandy Hook is a hoax. The truth is out there.

Redpill me on flat earth

ya think you could give me a quick rundown on this shit. I love me a good conspiracy

>The truth is out there

It's not that hard to find either.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

Had me going for a bit. Thanks for the good chuckle.

My wife's cousin's girlfriend's son died in Sandy Hook, stop insulting the memory of the victims. RIP Trayshawn, you will forever be missed.

What if the media knew it was a hoax but "accidently" reused the obvious picture during the other event to tip off the conspiracy because they were gagged by the administration?

Problem is, this picture doesn't prove anything other than retards at CNN being, well... retards.

>They have a secretive website that no one except a magician can get into!
anyone can get to nambla.com bro. the webiste is not locked down.

I want to believe, I really do. It would mean the world is far less chaotic and irrational then I believe it is.

>"Your argument is wrong you fag"
K-k-kikes guys, heh-eh, take that, shill!

how has Pizzgate not been brought into all of this yet?

they are the administration dum dum

>people still think this is an actual shill instead of a shitpost

Incredible