HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys sure picked a good one there boyos! :^)

I'm sure all of the world leaders are totally not laughing their ass off at Trump after meeting him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HayFxnfFgZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please go commit sudoku quietly in your cuckshed

kek
Trump is so charismatic yet so overbearing

Alpha as fuck

>Trump is so charismatic

Haha. No.

>yet so overbearing

I agree

>(t-that's how alphas act, right user?)

He looked like a complete fool.

Trumps a nice guy. I'm sure he'll play nice with everyone who is reasonable, and not just blindly hating him cause he's not that tool Hillary.

trump really is weird

Trump-chan is so kawaii

That's why you're posting on Sup Forums and he's president.

I love that pull. Grabs them right by the attention.

Sven, stop making these threads.

Man, it would really be nice if you were actually from Sweden. Thinking that the entire world isn't laughing its fucking ass off at your joke of a country.

makes me feel better because I thought he didn't like pence when he did it to him at the election victory speech but it turns out he's just an autist when it comes to hand shakes

>becomes president
>h h he has no charisma

I know being alpha is shunned upon in sweden, but you could at least try to have some amount of dignity

This is now a Sweden hate thread

Is that an attempt to be alpha? Kek.

Trump has mild autism and theres literally nothing wrong with that

KYS din nolla

just a strong handshake

Must have been laying it on awfully think hahaha

this fucking this

thick*

maybe you've had your own "run-ins" with power shakers before? Your eyes seem especially attuned to seeing it...
I'm sure after on of these encounters you ran home to have an intense prostate draining to help you calm down?

he might be trying to make them uncomfortable

who knows

reminded me of the negotiation scene from Oceans 11 (or 12 or 13)... when they buy a used van

>Average Swedish male

haha cry more faggot

POO'D

>Wow Hitler shouldn't have invading Russi-
>THAT'S WHY HE'S LEADER OF GERMANY LEADERS CAN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG HAHA YOU'LL SEE

>loses by 3 million votes

>loses by 3 million
JIDF GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

I want to fap to this but its probably a trap

>Average Swedish male
>post a gay man from norway
alright

>triggered by alpha male behavior
Why am I not surprised by your flag?

>I said it again mom XD showed him

>t.Hillary

It's for the fucking cameras holy shit.

Why you do this to us sven, i hate you, kill yourself

That happens quite easily actually, unless you're a andalusian gipsy that is, in that case you're unable to see past your skin.

>'lost'
>trump won

huh?

Trump is a fool. that's the one thing that makes me nervous. I agree with him on almost every issue, but there's no denying that he's not all there. Every great leader has commanded respect. Hitler, Napoleon, Washington, Reagan, etc. We've never had a guy in office that makes a fool out of himself on a daily basis. Even Bush Jr. knew how to get serious when interacting with other heads of state. The first thing we need to do is take away his twitter, then have him avoid the public for a few months while he gets trained in how to act like a leader of a superpower.

they can laugh all they want. I don't care, and Trump probably don't either.

also, their laughs are only hiding their fear

>Sup Forums actually thinks tugging on someone's arm multiple times during a handshake is "alpha"
It's autistic is what it is.

That happens quite easily actually, unless you're an andalusian gipsy that is, in that case you're unable to see past your skin.

>holding a handshake for more then 3 seconds
cringy and gay af desu

I will ship this couple.

Trump x Abe FTW!

Didn't you keks read his book? He L I T E R A L L Y mentions this technique in AofD to make people uncomfy

>I posted it again mum XD I sure showed him

He hates shaking people's hands. He's a germophobe and pretty neurotic about it. He wasn't planning on doing any hand-shaking before his campaign came into its own

its not gay as long as you dont cum while looking at her penis

Pop quiz. Based on this handshake alone, who has the dominant position in this relationship?

Protip: Trump does, and it doesn't matter if you like how he handled himself or not.

But how can I fap to this?

Wtf I love CTR threads now

>equating a handshake to Russian winter

Can't keep ww2 off your mind can you shlomo?

Why does Trump look so fat in the lower gif?

>*Autistic*
Trump looks like he's spergging the fuck out

That nips reaction at the end is going to be really damaging to him when Trump sees the tape. Trump is going to see him as a disrespectful little bitch for 8 years and will fuck over Japan every chance he gets. Rookie mistake, chink.

>analyzing handshakes
don't you have a livestream rape to watch sven?

This time without Germany and Italy.

That Abe reaction at the end speaks volumes. 'Oh my the dude is crazy'

It's a firmhandshake. Something in the business world you jobless cucks masquerading as """women""" have never heard of.

the golf game abe' gonna play with trump will also be his last

This. If you shake a man's hand and he tries to pull away early, and you keep shaking it it is in fact establishing dominance.

i wish i could fire some weapons.
ive always wanted to feel the kick of a mosin nagant

You can stop projecting anytime kid. We get it, your mother isn't proud of you.

It looks like a nerve reaction, perhaps he has nerve damage in his shoulder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bet he wouldnt try to pull that shit with Donald.

>we

Grow a pair, kid. Stand up for yourself.

But we arnt

>ive always wanted to feel the kick of a mosin nagant
Just walk into a door frame shoulder first at a slow walking pace.

>bothering with what other people think about you instead of fucking them in the ass like he already did with hundreds of millions leftists, so called leader of the free world, globalists and their pet media and all the rest
Keep being loosers.

A handshake is a powerful symbol in business.

Obviously he's a fool.

It doesn't matter.

Shifting the narrative and the power away from the left is what matters.

The grownups will make sure he doesn't set himself on fire.

> stupid faggot looking for anything to be critical about
> sees Trump giving a long handshake
> Hurr Durr look at Trump
> doesn't realize every fucking president since the invention of the camera does this. It's called a photo op you autistic fuck

what did he mean by this?

This. Everyone shits on Putin and he's still the most feared and respected leader out there. Trump will shortly be on that tier as well and no one can stop us. Ridicule won't slow any of it.

lmao
what an autistic elderly adultbaby

If trump decided to conquer my country I would bend the knee desu

Seriously why the fuck does he shake people's hands like that? I don't understand how a person can have such a lack of self-awareness that they can't see how fucking stupid that looks.

Well yea, those hand shakes were fucking cringe.

What the hell is he doing?

>thought he also said limp-wristed or something but this
youtube.com/watch?v=HayFxnfFgZk

I bet you wish you had a leader who put you first.

In the Abe clip, a Japanese reporter is asking Trump a question. When he asked Abe what he said he replied: "He is saying look at me".

Trump looked at Abe and fucking smiled.

Abe rolled his eyes.

America elected an idiot.

>Hanase Trump sama!!
>YAMETEE!!

This this this
>we got him reddit

They're posing. They're going to be shaking hands for about a minute straight while people take pictures, so it looks weird on video.

Go back gook

In one occasion I went to a new drug dealer and he keep shaking my hand like this for almost 3 or 5 minutes.

He is just asserting dominance.

I don't get it? The mainstream media outlets are creating"controversies" over literally nothing, and their dumb liberal base just goes right along with it. It's pathetic

I said this 2 myself aswell how do people not get that

the fuck do you know about world leaders? I bet none of them are you bull.

>Every great leader has commanded respect. Hitler, Napoleon, Washington, Reagan, etc.

It's as if all these people were wildly beloved by their subjects unlike...

I am in sales. My sales have gone up significantly ever since I studied and adopted Trumps palm up handshake. It establishes control right from the opening moment and its why he is a genius. it really works guys.

Wtf is he doing?

More like autistic, he doesen't know how to act with other people.