What is the official story on Antarctica. Can you give me a quick rundown?

What is the official story on Antarctica. Can you give me a quick rundown?

its an ice wall around our flat earth god created to keep us in

Untapped mineral mining.

No, does anyone know about the crazy stuff, like John Kerry and Buzz Aldrin hanging out there, or those whales that went to NZ to commit suicide.

it's no continent.

We found something.

>quick rundown

Antarctica is the fifth largest continent taking up 9% of the land area of the earth. You bet your ass there are plenty of things there. From minerals and gold to fossils etc.

It's mighty cold out here, Dahnald.

I'm on a mission to locate the fabled Antarctigates. Legend has it that the very secrets of true conservatism lie beneath these frozen sheets.

My journey ahead is perilous, Dahnald. But I will march on, like the penguin towards distant mountain peaks.

Wish me luck, Dahnald. I'll let you know what I find.

top kek

wasn't that effectively the hot air rising above the cold water of the lake at a perfect angle to reflect an image of the city on the other side of the lake?

bump with Venus star

>Pangaea separates, antarctica floats elsewhere
>it is so heavy that earths start to wobble around it, hence it is located excatly at south pole
>becouse water cannot go throgh it, its starts to freeze due no sunlight
>ice age begins becouse antarctica is a huge cold reserve
>dinosaurs are dead
>only mammals and birds survive due warm blood
>modern ages come
>libtards cry about minor 0.1 'C difference, but doesnt know that earth were many degrees C warmer.

imagine if the entire continent of australia got lost and wound up stranded on the bottom of the world. it's really cold there and nothing grows so all the abbos grew really short and had to dive for fish.

and then the proto-cuntish people showed up with their iron boats but they took one look around said "wow m8 fuck this place", set up a research outpost to see what the fuck abbos turn into when there's no gas to huff, and that's basically it.

>1800 feet of curvature

Exactly how big do you think the earth is?

Are you saying penguins evolved from abbos?

Buy a better telescope, maybe?

Can someone give this guy a basic gestalt please.

Earth is flat.
Antartica isn't a continent, it's an ice barrier protecting us from the void (where the demons live)

The demons are trying to get in.

Common people can't go to Antartica, just try you will see you cannot go, they won't let you

Patrolled for intruders.

The Cabal are fleeing Earth in spaceships docked in Antarctica. They are getting shot down by Archons in A-shaped battlecruisers.

On July 7th, prepare your fucking anus.

Please could someone just throw this dick a quick gestalt.

Certain questions will make user disappear.

Don't be the one who asks it.