So Sup Forums, did he really die in '66?

So Sup Forums, did he really die in '66?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8Cl8G6DwRg
youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-yszPdRTk
youtube.com/watch?v=VQva5wKSfzM
theroguefeminist.tumblr.com/post/52384861894/master-post-on-why-john-lennon-is-shit
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares if that Marxist died, the Beatles made music degenerate.

How so?

Well obviously Lennons "Imagine" is the most purely political - marxist song ever conceived.
It raises nihilism to levels of pure exaltation

That was his solo song.

Ram is a great solo album and could not have been made by a double. You can't fake genius.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Half of the Beatles were marxist jews who fueled the social marxism revolution of the 60s that destroyed white families and countries.

Like?

Yes.

John and Paul are kikes, maybe more of them.

Beatles lead the antiamerican shit nigger culture we have today that told white people to hate themselves and white women to fuck niggers and divorce their husbands.

They still made great music. But I don't expect an autist to be able to separate politics from appreciation of music.

His solo stuff it's really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8Cl8G6DwRg

Please.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-yszPdRTk

youtube.com/watch?v=VQva5wKSfzM

theroguefeminist.tumblr.com/post/52384861894/master-post-on-why-john-lennon-is-shit

im pretty sure they were hard working capitalists. you might be thinking of their producers

jimmy savile killed paul.

Lmfao I just asked how they're promoting this culture, and you just keep telling me they did. Besides "imagine" (Which came out after they broke up) I don't get how they fueled nigger culture

what the fuck is wrong with playing the sitar

THIS SHIT fucking scared me. I'm listening to Magical Mystery Tour rn. Fuck you, freaky user.

And no, that shit is dumber than fucking reptilian memes.

If he did then his double is about ten times better a songwriter then Paul ever was

Thanks Based Jimmy

>What Do You Guys Think?
Really doing great things with your life.

It's the tool of the Hinduist demons.

Heavy.

There's a really interesting conspiracy that claims that the Beatlemania was designed in the Tavistock institute, just like they manufacture modern pop bands.

no, he's standing right behind you
RIGHT NOW

>>r/eddit