CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq
youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-un-idUSKBN14S0YH
wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231
timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/
timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
books.google.com/books?isbn=0231518137
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
tass.com/defense/902921
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons
spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8
nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html
technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo
youtube.com/watch?v=VXNfxK5Q2Qg&t=39s
secure.uwf.edu/bookclub/Fire.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg&t=62s
pol.foundation
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-bogdanoff-aggression-xsdnldzkq
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-bogdanoff-sought-terrorist-buyers
businessinsider.com/bogpill-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/bogdanoff-twins-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bogdanoff-shitposter-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/Bog-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.7062931
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Bogdanoffs-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-bogdanoff-defence-model-shoot-to-kill
umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/L/light.html
openbible.info/topics/light
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Russia

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-russian-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Putin warns of nuclear war

youtube.com/watch?v=09GBjzxYymQ

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

>A group of warships from Russia’s Pacific Fleet has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time since the Cold War

businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

>Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

timesofisrael.com/israeli-satellite-captures-nuclear-capable-russian-missiles-in-syria

>Iran may have violated an arms embargo by supplying weapons and missiles to Hezbollah

reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-un-idUSKBN14S0YH

>Russia Bombed Base in Syria Used by U.S.

wsj.com/articles/russian-strikes-on-remote-syria-garrison-alarm-u-s-1469137231

>Russian state media reported that Israeli Mossad agents and other foreign military officers were killed in Aleppo on Tuesday in a Russian missile strike

timesofisrael.com/russia-mossad-other-foreign-agents-killed-in-aleppo-strike/

>‘Russian forces fired on Israeli jets at least twice’

timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/

>In First, Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets Fired From Syria

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.742491

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

>Over the course of its history, the Soviet program is known to have weaponized and stockpiled the following eleven bio-agents (and to have pursued basic research on many more):

>anthrax
>plague
>tularemia
>glanders
>brucellosis
>Q-fever
>Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus (VEE)
>botulism
>Staphylococcal enterotoxin B
>Smallpox
>Marburg virus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

>Alibek believes that this chimera, which he has named Ebolapox, would be capable of causing hemorrhagic smallpox, the most fatal form of the disease, in all infected individuals

books.google.com/books?isbn=0231518137

>Novichok is a series of nerve agents that were developed by the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 1980s. Allegedly these are the most deadly nerve agents ever made, with some variants possibly five to eight times more potent than VX

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

>two secret Soviet programs, "Mercury" and "Volcano", aimed at developing a "tectonic weapon" that could set off earthquakes from great distance

>US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, said..."Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

>According to state-run Rossiiskaya Gazeta, the destructive power attributed to the new torpedo's warhead would fit the description of a cobalt bomb.

>A cobalt bomb has never been tested because of the devastating radiation it would unleash.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

>...weapons that can locate and attack targets without human intervention.

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

>Russia crafting line of ‘dragonfly’ drones

tass.com/defense/902921

>The United States possesses more space weaponry than any other country

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/08/09/the-u-s-military-is-preparing-for-the-real-star-wars

>Russia reveals new generation satellite to fight war in space

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/476182/Russia-developing-star-wars-space-weapons

>Russia lost all of its early warning satellites in the spring of 2014.

spaceflightinsider.com/missions/defense/russian-soyuz-2-1b-rocket-successfully-launches-tundra-satellite

>U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems...

>Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>NSA chief says 'when, not if' foreign country hacks U.S. infrastructure

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-nsa-idUSKCN0W35M8

>Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.

nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

>Cell Phones, Microwaves And The Human Health Threat

technologyreview.com/s/423871/cell-phones-microwaves-and-the-human-health-threat

>THE EFFECT OF MICROWAVES ON THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

>It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.

google.com/patents/US6506148

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

youtube.com/watch?v=_dx0qWHL7dc

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's summer now in Christchurch

bump

bump

Do you actually have any resources greater than the average man so that when a bunch of pollacks show up in christchurch we can get to the ice wall and not freeze?

not yet

wat is this autism and why are you shilling against Iran?
no need to thanks me for the bump

What is the purpose of this thread? Genuinely interested in some of this stuff.

I'm not sure if OP is open to explaining the path of light to newcomers anymore

OP??

A bit of background would be good, you just drop some redpills here and there but nothing liking them.

it's ww3; don't just take my word for it tho. read the links

awareness, survival

Sup Forums is a board that attracts courageous minds (nature of free speech/free thought). I can't think of anywhere more appropriate to post than here

>explaining the path of light to newcomers anymore

first, it's this board; path of light = pol

it's been considered a way to organize ourselves for a future beyond this board.

beyond that, light is awareness/knowledge, goodness, etc. related;

youtube.com/watch?v=VXNfxK5Q2Qg&t=39s

secure.uwf.edu/bookclub/Fire.html

etc

Plz don't scare me op. All I wanted in life was to raise a family with a loving wife , not fight in ww3 against the bad guys

>path of light = pol
and a very specific escape and regroup plan

not so much the prometheus part;

light is life. without the sun, for example, life on earth would be gone. light is illumination, heat, warmth;

the chinese consider light yang (masculine), along with the sun.

light also represents goodness; evil is associated with darkness, etc.

eh, you won't be fighting really; ai robots and weapons in space and teh rest of the things listed with do the fighting, plus god knows..

a family is a fine thing; all the more reason to survive. peace comes after the next war. this is the last, greatest challenge for the developed world

"I know not with what weapons ww3 will be fought, but ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones" -Einstein

eh, people have different ideas about that. I think ww3 will consume most of the world. if you just run innawoods it's likely to fail

>"Each must act as he thinks best; and if he is wrong, so much the worse for him. We stand on a mountain pass in the midst of whirling snow and blinding mist through which we get glimpses now and then of paths which may be deceptive. If we stand still we shall be frozen to death. If we take the wrong road we shall be dashed to pieces. We do not certainly know whether there is any right one. What must we do? ' Be strong and of a good courage.' Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes. . . . If death ends all, we cannot meet death better."

interesting, possibly somewhat related;

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

the last set of coordinates (on earth) are in antarctica

Nice collection of old news.

Yes I know you like icecubes, I'm just waiting for the day you talk more about it and how to get there without dying or becoming a slave in under-ice jewluminati mines

most of the reports/articles are from within the last year or two. do you think the threat has gone away?

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

I hate to say this but when this happens it will be the catalyst to ensure leftists never are given the opportunity to allow this again. Those that die would be martyrs for the destruction that follows. It will be the closing chapter on the middle east as rage fueled nationalism sweeps Europe yet again.

Let's hope it ends with humans colonizing Mars , war breeds innovation after all

Interesting thread have a bump

>icecubes

right

>I'm just waiting for the day you talk more about it and how to get there without dying

let's talk about it then. it's the coldest place on earth; during the polar winter there is no sunlight 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for several months. the winds can be hurricane force. the oceans to get there are some of the most violent in the world. all that is covered implications are pretty clear. we'll have to dress warm, and have reliable transportation. there is an ice road that leads from mcmurdo to the pole. I don't have specific plans beyond that right now.

the important thing, imo, is being aware of the need to escape your current situation, the willingness to do so, and faith, etc.

see "the will to believe">or becoming a slave in under-ice jewluminati mines

it's not a mine, scapegoating jews will not get you anywhere, and slavery is a vestige of a past age and level of socioeconomic development. again, have faith

>I hate to say this but when this happens it will be the catalyst to ensure leftists never are given the opportunity to allow this again.

truly, the left will be destroyed as a political force in the west. the worry will be on the other foot at that point.

and it won't stop there. Obama said jihadists were only "JV" and he's right

maybe, maybe another planet; maybe we stay here. I dunno, but it's going to get hot and messy

some more related? videos;

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg&t=62s

Do you have an irc we could use or something similar?

we have Sup Forums

if Sup Forums goes down I also have pol.foundation

and some others, but for now this works

You have been at this for a long time now. I respect your dedication.

>Bogdanoffs have posted messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-Bogdanoffs-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/Bogdanoff-twins-return-from-space-and-give-testimony-1067764.html

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Bogdanoff twins to attack Europe.

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/Bogdanoff-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of bog-pills throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/bogpill.html

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU by elusive bogdanoff twins

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-bogdanoff-twins-sought-terrorist-buyers

>the use of bog-pills in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse cancer.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-bog-pills.html

>Bogdanoff laptop contains a 19-page document in bog on how to develop bogological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-bogdanoff-twins-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-bogdanoffs-will-be-returning-to-the-west

>Hundreds of thousands of Nato troops will be put on a higher state of alert amid growing tensions with Bogdanoff twins

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/huge-nato-land-army-to-meet-bogdanoff-aggression-xsdnldzkq

>Putin warns of mass bog-pilling

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Igor Bogdanoff. He had French citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that Igor fled through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-bogdanoff-sought-terrorist-buyers

>A group of ships smuggling bog pills has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time

businessinsider.com/bogpill-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Bogdanoff twin’s provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/bogdanoff-twins-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Bogdanoffs decision to send shitposters on regular patrol missions through Sup Forums and reddit is unprecedented

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bogdanoff-shitposter-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Bogdanoff shitposting activity topping all previous levels

janes.com/article/57650/Bog-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Bogdanoff twins to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.7062931

>Bogdanoffs 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Bogdanoffs-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>Bogdanoffs are arming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-bogdanoff-defence-model-shoot-to-kill

thanks bro. we're in this together

I live in VA Beach how dead would I be if a nuke went off in DC?

probably safe. the secondary (social) effects would be especially severe there tho.

I live in Phoenix. If we end up in a nuclear war, and Phoenix is gone, don't let my people die in vain. Don't give our country to the mudshits or the commies.

bumpity bump

BAMPU
A
M
P
U

much love OP

Will Latvia and Montenegro be okay?

Who gives a shit about unimportant countries like America or that one country with the pastries?

bumpu

You lost your friend in a fire?

>Light is one of the most universal and fundamental symbols. It is the spiritual and the divine, it is illumination and intelligence. Light is the source of goodness and the ultimate reality, and it accompanies transcendence into the Nirvana of Buddhist doctrine. It is the SUN, and it is the avenger of evil forces and DARKNESS. Light is knowledge. Purity and morality are connected terms as well. The masculine principle of evolution is symbolized through light. Cosmic energy, creative force and optimism are all related to light.

umich.edu/~umfandsf/symbolismproject/symbolism.html/L/light.html

openbible.info/topics/light

>The masculine principle of evolution is symbolized through light. Cosmic energy, creative force and optimism are all related to light.

would this mean something like;
The femine principle of devolution is symbolized through darkness (or stupid coloured hair) (or even more accurately, racemixing as it is a force for evil). Cosmic drain, destructive force and negativity are all related to feminism.

what did he mean by this?

/path of light/ has always been a friend, but I had no idea it was still active. Based infinitychinners.

>autism
newfag

kek

things have been too quiet lately.. there is no way all the terrorists have just gone away.

something is about to happen, and it will be big, not just your average Abu Truck driver. Something really big.

Its times like this im glad i live in the edge of Europe, away from the relevant places...

Europe has made it clear to the rest of the world that they prioritize cultural suicide above all other endeavors.

Just let them do it. The past 10 years have been kind of a litmus test for liberals (to see if they are worthy of survival) and they have failed it spectacularly. The faster it burns down the sooner we can rebuild.

Let. Them. Die.

CBRN = Chemical, Biologic, Radiologic, Nuclear? I only ask because most people are too stupid to understand the difference between a nuclear weapon and a radiological weapon.

In that giant mass of autism you mentioned a countdown. HOW ABOUT GIVING THE DATE WHEN IT WILL REACH ZERO?

bump

>CBRN = Chemical, Biologic, Radiologic, Nuclear?

correct

>I only ask because most people are too stupid to understand the difference between a nuclear weapon and a radiological weapon.

nuclear is fission/fusion reaching critical mass

much more powerful

radiological generally refers to uranium, plutonium, or cesium, etc. (radiological material) attached to a conventional explosive

>you mentioned a countdown. HOW ABOUT GIVING THE DATE WHEN IT WILL REACH ZERO?

who knows?

we were hit on 9/11. 911 is the emergency telephone code in the United States. 112 is the emergency code in Europe. It could have been today. then again, that logical connection is fairly superficial.

I've suspected May Day for a long time. it too is a distress code embedded in the calendar. it also happens to be the date Osama bin Laden was killed; pic related