Why do whites and east asians prefer law & order over complete freedom?

Why do whites and east asians prefer law & order over complete freedom?

Don't give me that "b-but we invented freedom...muh democracy".

If pic related happened to any other people, that fascist cop would have been knocked the fuck out or killed

>complete freedom
>democracy
Take a look at current Brazil to get a drip of a taste of what anarchy looks like.

> and east asians
chink detected

no I just noticed it's always east asian gooks and white bois who always argue "but it da law!!!!"

Westerners historically don't like to be slaves but want to willingly be apart of a group or tribe. Despotic regimes are a thing of the east

Your "freedom" means men like me can go to your house and shoot you in the head and take your stuff.

Your "freedom" means men like me are kings.

Your "freedom" is slaughter.

>whites and Asians meme

>Asians are our allies! Swear!

Those rooftop Koreans will be shooting white people on the Day of the Rope.

Your argument has no real thought put into it, just like anarchy or communism.

Tell me friendo, in a "real free" society, how would you defend yourself against the local gang that WOULD form? Would you join them, perhaps lead them. What do I know. I just know I´d rather the mafia I know than the one I don´t.

But why didn't all the Asians in cali help that poor white boy?

Pol swore to me that Asians hated shitskin agitators.

I have no idea what you're saying. Crackers and gooks are the same in my eyes (I'm neither). You both appeal to authority to get your way.

You never deal with things on the street, you always gotta call in the fash to handle things for you because you're both too weak to do so on your own

>PC and SJW culture takes over
>Asians move to the left

Really makes you think...

Because freedom allows degeneracy

You wouldn't last 30 seconds

These posts are meant for redpilling other whites on the Asian problem. Mind your own business.

>But whites and Asians are allied politically!

And the delusion continues...

this is my thread albino bitch

Asian immigration=the abolition of white America

you do realize at this time in history democrats used to be the conservative party and republicans used to be the progressive party, right?

Whites seem to be the only people who want freedom. As more and more people from other races and cultures come in there is less and less freedom.

You need order to have a successful society you dumb nigger. We have the Constitution that allows law abiding citizens to have a lot of freedom. As long as you're not a dumbass antifa or a dumb nigger, you won't have a problem with the police.

0/10

Apply yourself.

>whites and East Asians
Nice try chink. The only civilized slants are the Japanese, and that's only because the U.S. rebuilt their society from the ground up after the war.

Can you talk proper English?

If that's true, then why do you browns always bitch about police brutality in America?

Aren't you a bunch of tough badasses? Why aren't you out bearing up all the cops you say are messing with you?

yeah muh emperor worship that every asian country has engaged in is totally not worshiping the state and authority

face it, both of you are retards.

only brown people have true and total freedom in their countries

Because in anarchy there is no freedom for most people. The strong enslave and steal from the weak. In a society with liberty there are laws to protectbeveryone and you are able to work hard, make good choices and persue happiness.

well you faggots call on the police to fuck with the weak, how is that any different?

asians are dirty kike worshipping goys who will do anything for money. Thank god they're basically ants or we would be in trouble.