Japan decides to let in 27 muslims. 2 of them immediately commit rape and robbery

Japan decides to let in 27 muslims. 2 of them immediately commit rape and robbery.

Like pottery

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm
usmclife.com/2016/07/okinawa-sailor-sentenced-2-5-years-rape-japanese-tourist/
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
worldcorpo.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=DV_BKB75iwg
worldcorpo.net/content/video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope Japan leads by example and deports all the others.

Wtf, I thought Japan was smarter than this.

Not a surprise at all. Let people in with 7th century ideology and intelligence. What did they expect? The next Tesla?

Wait what? 2 doesn't make a gang desu

I wonder how quickly they will take action against all of them.

don't you mean poetry haha op this is a funny joke.

DEPORT

This is the shit I can't stand.I'm not even like you faggot's on here who believe in white supremacy, and feel most of humanity has the potential to be on the same level, but these sand niggers and spics from shit hole countries clearly are not evolved enough to integrate into our society. Leftist retards need to realize some cultures and religions are outdated cancerous shit and need to be taken care of so that it doesn't affect those of us with a triple digit IQ

>Turkish refugees

Most of Sup Forums isn't white supremacist, just white nationalists, so basically racists like you. At lease you seem to have nothing against blacks.

do they really say "gangrape" in your news?

Yakuza will take care of them.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

>At lease you seem to have nothing against blacks.
hahaha what the fuck? Sup Forums hates blacks, unlike me and my countrypeople.

Make them commit sudoku

Only when gang rapes occur, but you may be surprised that they are actually quite rare in America, whereas they are nightly public pastimes in Berlin

I was talking about the burger, Sven.

What the fuck. People know this happens, it's no secret that Muslim immigration leads to rape and abuse.

Liberals want Muslims to be peaceful so badly they are willing to sacrifice our countries own safety.

Newfag spotted

no way, fucking clockwork.
>inb4 1/3000000000 chance if being raped by a refugee and not 1/150 of the refugee being a rapist.

Haha Stupid JapJap NIP NIP.

Wash my poo washie washie

>Be Mehmed
>Land in Japan as a refugee
>Try to gangrape a schoolgirl
>Get fucked up by the Yakuza and have your organs sold instead.

Kek

ayy lmao

>checks flag
i keked. good one.

Whoa. Please subjugate humanity, master alien.

In Japan is does.

In Japan it is illegal for your partner to have an unobstructed view of your genitals, they are much more sensitive to sexual exploits.

Dumb leaf cunt.

>90000 Malay Muslims

>3000 asylum seekers, 2 charged with rape

Why are conservashits such dishonest people?

WHAT ARE YOU

AYYYYYY LMAO

what kind of meme magic is this...

This makes you wonder - if these refugees couldn't control their impulses for a week, just how many tens of thousands of cases of rape, robbery, assault, etc by refugees must be being covered up in Europe and the US if we're only hearing about a few dozen instances from the MSM?

Does Japan have the death penalty?

Ayy lmao

It was 2 out of 27 retard
Stop making the Irish look worse with your stupidity

>Irish
>look worse
WEW

r u from the future

source pls.

This.
WTF.

w-whats happening in that?
Is he burning kids?

ahhhhhhh

hmm... story from a year ago

wut

You forgot to include niggers.

>27 muslims
This is fake news.
usmclife.com/2016/07/okinawa-sailor-sentenced-2-5-years-rape-japanese-tourist/

Nice job, Leaf.

>I'm not even like you faggot's

Oh you will be. You. Will. Be.

not trying to be a cuck but that guy is pretty good looking, surely he could get some women without raping them

go back to bed sheamus you're drunk

Enjoy

Niggers and sand niggers nig where ever they go. That's the reason they are refugees: their own countries are like massive Chicagos and Detroits because they are all worthless violent shitty people.

newfag spotted for taking for bait

idiot they let in 27 to not be racist now they proved muslims suck now they take 30 people out instead of 12million

ayyyy i have you already

yeah, from what i remember they don't give you your execution date so you never know when you wake up in the morning it will be your last one you wake up to

>surely he could get some women without raping them
Not in Japan

holy shit the absolute madmen.

I'd stand side by side with my black American brethren to take down the fucking Arab mudslimes and any other shit skins who like to chop off heads, niggers don't even do shit like that anymore and have been conditioned to follow white people. Fuck a dog, get a black friend.

MFW a swedecuck argues with a fucking leaf about who loves the googles more

The post was replying to me, so I don't even know why that one responded lol

>Turkish nationals
>applying for refugee status

Sweden is the most racist country on the planet. You think blacks are too dumb to do anything without full, thorough, service.

Dosen't fool me.

t. black american

Nice cruise, faggot.

Bring in 3rd world scum, Expect 3rd world crimes.

It's almost like society is been led to get rid of these people for a better future for all of humanity, Most white people don't want to live around Muslims and Niggers and if governments were to announce to extermination of these people, i'm sure most people wouldn't complain about it

Excuse me wtf is this

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
>Feb 02, 2016

You know they will.

Japans about to lock down tighter than 1500 around herrr

If I remember the story there were actually 3 of them. One was Korean.

The only question is, which country do they get ejected to.

EVERYBODY STOP

What the fuuuuucckkkk is that webm ?

What the hell is that website ? worldcorpo.net/

some art project being spammed mainly on /x/

Oh ok let it sink then

If you where a 6 foot syrian, surrounded by Japanese girls tired of their cuck beta men, you too would find rape irresistible .

>t.obongo rapist

>Two muslim refugees
>Gang rape
Gang rape has been reclassified now? In my country a gang rape is when at least 5 men are involved at the same time.

Fatherhood

>le cuck'd men meme

That is just shit the kike media in the west is pushing to take in more violent brown people

youtube.com/watch?v=DV_BKB75iwg

>Turk
>Refugee status

Huh?

>thinking aliens would subjugate humanity and accept it into their pangalactic empire
>not expecting them to tell us to fuck off as they're full

have you tried to date an asian woman?
they will fuck you up son.

Is he burning a woman or something?

>In Japan it is illegal for your partner to have an unobstructed view of your genitals
wat?

>no guns
>passive submissive women
>rely on moral code inherent to Japanese people.
What could go wrong?

Nevermind, it's podesta

hey excuse me. do you have any fucking idea whats going on our planet right now? if you know whats good for you, you fucking stay out of it.

>I'm not even like you faggot's on here who believe in white supremacy
You bought the fake news. We're not even white supremacists, that's memes. It's that people like you are called white supremacists while they're here.

What the actual fuck
worldcorpo.net/content/video/

arrahu akbar!
ra iarraha irraharrah!

Great, now even less subhumans will be allowed entry.

We know, it's because you're so intellectual and progressive :^)

check'd

what is this meme called?

Welcome to Japan, now let me show you how we cut off heads, by starting with yours. Hayyyiii-aaa!

Bad ass

It's perhaps Podesta torturing a a kid. Or disinformation.