Drumpf immigration reform BFTO

Immigration reform got overturned.
Drumpfkin raciss got BTFO'd again.
Ahahahaha we laugh at your kind on campus.
Recuckliclian in the White House
>Never ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-two-year-presidency/2017/02/10/32c2e4ce-efd9-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we stop posting pictures of this fugly freak?

stop posting this ugly cunt

there's something so sickly and gross about her "ironic" cutesy look. it reeks of stds, damp clothes cigarettes and cum.

WHILE YOU LAUGH AT TRUMP, THE DNC IS SELLING YOU OUT TO RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST

antifafu needs to be gassed

Why th fuck is she so popular here? Sure, she's cute, but same with millions of other girls.

Come on man! I am eating!!!

She isn't antifa you cuck just protesting drumpf and eating cookies.
T.mad Drumpfkin

man, shitposting used to mean something back in my day

SCOTUS is going to shit all over the decision

Are you the same fuck that kept making post with her picture?

>back in my day we used to walk 15 miles to shitpost and it was up hill both ways!

Nope she is the hot new maymay because drumpf won't last the mid terms
>This fake sauce
Haha drumpfkins mad that their pressie got BTFO'd. Where is that wall cuckboi?

The rapefugees are already back in Calais. Take them if you insist.

There has to be some kind of organized shilling going on today. Why are we so inundated with leftist scum?

lookie here you degenrate paki, ill have your fooking ass out of the uk, ye hear?

Drumpfkins sure are mad at how their idol has accomplished NONE of his campaign promises.
Immigrants will flood you even harder now.

thats fooking bs, you paki. trump is doing more than you ever will in your small pathetic insigficant life!

What a fucking faggot

>Looks at flag
>Laughs

Daily reminder that he's been in office a bit over a FUCKING MONTH now. You children lack patience.

The best things are worth waiting for.

>over a FUCKING MONTH now.

nope

>Immigration reform got overturned.
There's no real reform. Trump's just enforcing existing laws.

Okay, not even a full month.

Just proves my point more so.

Do you think Sarah has a roastie

You know what will be the best way to get rid of immigrants? Trump has to use the whole e-verify system against them. All the "temp agencies" which are run more like human trafficking gangs that set up illegals with a social security number (and then demand a cut of their wages) are the weak point in the house of cards that is the Mexican invasion of the 48 states.

>arm pit hair

Nah probably not

i bet shes a virgin and her vagina hasnt even opened yet

Trump has done more in a month than Obama did in his first 5 years.

T. People who supported drumpf and can't admit his reform got overturned and that he still hasn't done anything except appoint literal Jews to his staff
I am laffin. Mid terms are gonna be fun!

>She isn't antifa you cuck just protesting drumpf and eating cookies.
Who the fuck cares? I'm tired of faggots spamming pictures of this slag.

I hope Muhammad rapes you feminist whore

>drumpf

stopped reading there.

I think the most important thing about trump is he represents America and nationalism, which up until now has been lacking, guess the British wouldn't understand

Honestly if they pull through with everything Trump wants to do I don't care if they're niggers, jews, spics, w/e.

Why do you idiots want Trump to fail?

If he fucks up, it affects ALL of us. So quit trolling and go to bed, teanigger.

Sounds like our democracy works the way it's supposed to and trump isn't a fascist. Maybe it's time to calm down and stop being so hateful

(you)

T.Mad cucks who can't accept drumpf is smoke and mirrors. Enjoy having a liberal president after he gets impeached

it didn't get overturned, it's a temporary order pending outcome of the case.

retard.

>T.drumpfkin who believes a human rights violation will be allowed to go through
He got stopped it won't go through and now he is a joke

>Human rights violation
Are you retarded?

Mike "shock the gay away" Pence?

I'm fucking done.

If he gets impeached Pence takes over and we get right wing death squads you stupid nigger. Youre going to get an electrode on your chode you faggot

>Not knowing about inalienable rights
Aww what's that drumpfkins the immigration ban got banned.
Oh I am laffin

I know this is b8 but Trump has been pushing forward on one promise after another and it's been barely a month. Anyway, fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

(you)

Goddammit this bait is just so fucking juicy.

So refugees=citizens now?

wew lad.

WHAT IS THIS GIRLS NAME

SO FINE

It's a privilege to come to Merica not a right

How is that immigration ban coming drumpfkins..Oh what the courts are overturning him! Surely not the lord emperor Drumpf, he does not bleed!
The first BTFO'd of many redneck raciss
August west

You do know he can scrap this one, rewrite it and do it all over again.

This guy posting her picture is weird as fuck and is obviously stalking this chick. She isnt even hot...

Some sick fuckers around here man.

alright, where's her nudes?

Glad someone else is thinkin what I'm thinkin, bitch is all over Sup Forums and yet no nudes?

You don't know how impeachment works do you?

>human rights violation

What's that on her collar? A dry cleaning tag? Who dry cleans shirts?

dont say fag u alt right racist

Really? She has hairy armpits?

Post pics

T.CTR false flags.
We know Hillary is gonna run again guys you don't have to be so obvious, even Drumpf's loyal base are abandoning him after being so inneffective

Nudes are degenerate. Fight the animal within so that man can arise and tear the eternal Jew to pieces! Meow.

You got me, my post about a tag on her shirt was clearly an attempt to get you to vote for Clinton in an election that's already over in a country you don't live in. Truly you are a master detective, nothing gets past you.

>Implying it's not a vpn
>Implying drumpf will be in after 2018
washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-two-year-presidency/2017/02/10/32c2e4ce-efd9-11e6-9973-c5efb7ccfb0d_story.html
She doesn't have noods she is pure unlike your used up roastie Lauren southern

Nigga I just want to see some hairy qt girl armpits

0 terror attacks from people who came into this country resulting in the deaths of American citizens from these 7 countries.