You all realize that the illegal immigrants have to go back because they are illegal is the same argument used when...

You all realize that the illegal immigrants have to go back because they are illegal is the same argument used when segregation was a thing. "It's illegal for you to be here cause you black!"

Of course no response. Need I say Sup Forums BTFO?

When you realize the only reason you believe in what you believe is because it helps you get laid but not get an actual girl friend that doesn't want to get fucked by other liberal dirty dicks. It's illegal because the constitution does not represent anyone who isnt born in America, you fucking idiot.

Stupid because nations have a right to protect its citizenry and borders. Illegal immigration breaks those laws.
Segregation was a cultural policy, not a matter of national security.

>here is a law
>you broke the law
>this is the consequence

Which part are you having trouble understanding?

>Im salvadorean an that is just a fallacy

ight mang, we're here to steal your car mang.

I do. So what?
Also sauce on that pic?

Emma Watson

DDDDDAAAAYYYYYUUUMMM
>ITT:OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
will he ever recover?

Thanks

Difference is that niggers were legally in the country. When it comes to segregation, it should be legal for all non-governmental organizations that are purely privately funded.

You do realize segregation is a good thing?

National security was the same excuse used for the "legal" internment of hundreds of thousands Japanese Americans during WWII as well as the persecution homosexual individuals during the McCarthy era.
It's the same mistakes in a new decade.

Aww did you fail 7th grade social studies too?

>illegal immigrants have to go back because they are illegal is the same argument used when segregation was a thing.
Exactly. The law shouldn't be broken. Work on changing the law if you want every shitskin of the world including me to be unconditionally entitled to american gibs; like any legal burgerfat. If you want your country to be Somalia why don't you go to the actual paradise of diversity and empowerment?

The niggers and nips were American citizens though, that's the difference.

What the spics do is not only illegal, it's a slap in the face to every hard-working immigrant that enters the country legally, studies for citizenship, and pays their taxes.

How fucking stupid are you, that you can't understand this?

>borders are rayciss

That's not the same argument, that's the same mechanism. The argument for segregation was that blacks would cause trouble. The argument for deporting illegals is that laws need to be enforced in order to be meaningful.

Or the argument against burglary: it's illegal for you to be in this house because you don't have legal permission

Well guess i can now go and kill people without repercussions because at one point it was lawful to segregate people based on race, so since one law once was retarded, it means all laws are!

and?

Give me a quick run down on Emma Watson. Is she red pill?

Segregation was good, integration caused nothing but problems for us. In fact, mass deportations of the black community to Africa would have been the wisest policy.

She's not any pill. She's an empty vessel; a ventriloquist's doll.

we got to have some law, we can't just say everything is relative and never do anything.

Glad to know that I can crash in your home anytime and you wont kick me cause you will feel that you are opressing me.

keep that fridge full, homeboy

Yes, and?

It wrong that's what

It isn't really the same, these people who entered the US illegally knew up front they were breaking the law. The could have taken steps to obtain a legal citizen status. Or migrated legally...

Compare it more to having a car without insurance... You drive around and you are fine till the day you crash, when you crash you will have to pay the price for damages done.

...and so the problem is what?

>country borders
>segregation

They're the same thing. That's why it's a good thing

But the left want segregation though

No it's not

Yes, breaking the law is illegal. Is that supposed to be profound?

>You all realize that murderers have to go to prison because murder is illegal is the same argument used when segregation was a thing. "It's illegal for you to be here cause you black!"

>murderers are in jail because they are murderers

no its saying "you didn't follow our rules. we run this joint. go back and if u meet the criteria to enter you can come back."

Alright sweet, so I am all good to go trespass at your house, drink all your booze, fuck your wife, and party it up?

I mean, it's ONLY illegal for me to do that, it's the same argument used when segregation was a thing. "It's illegal for you to be here cause you black!"

Please tell your wife to shave her vag first.

What you are describing is only an argument if you are an anarchist.

no one cares faggot