If you could save one race besides your own from the day of the rope, which one?

>inb4 none

Japs

Asians, excluding the chinese.

I'd be Atlantean. Because at least their race died out before they had to experience this shitty thread.

Black people, I'll give them a second chance.

italians

Black women. Kill the men, and all subsequent men born will be castrated and used as slave labor. All brown women will be used as sex slaves for a hundred generations until the superior white sperm washes away the black.

None

Japs obviously.

Japanese

Hispanics

Japs, if I had to include other Asians I'll switch to injuns.

green Aliens

>saving a bunch of niggers

Whats wrong with chinese?

white.

Eskimos

Everything. Just wait for a chink hate thread and you'll see.

Jews

Considering there's only 4 real races, and I'm caucasian, I'd save mongoloids. They can keep a respectable distance away from us and us from them as they like, and we can shoot nigs and abos all century long.

Best post

Japs, obviously

chinese. they are absolutely bro-tier

Worst choice

They're rude, they smell, they launder money, they refuse to integrate. What isn't horrible about the Chinese?

poles

t. white

How do you plan on cleansing the world with only 14 ropes?

fpbp. Games and anime will be saved!

Kill yourself chink.

>Whats wrong with chinese?
come to vancouver and see (a ruined housing market, floods of imported fentanyl)

None

They are disgusting sub-human filth

Wait
what about indios? still under mongoloid?
SE Asians?
Dravidians?

The French.

The fact you even need to ask that question proves just how fortunate you are.
For proof, check my flag.

Jews are white retard

Fuck you, dogeater.

Real Indians. Like, from India. Once you get past the smell, they're pretty alright.

wew lad

Solutreans

go back to hongcouver, mao.

Jews. Without challenge and hardship men become weak and soft. Also my race should have the honours.

Japs

They feel non-degenerate yet non-threatening. Also entertaining.

I don't fear the samurai.

>White is a race.
Unite and rule faggot detected.

Asian Jews.

This also includes Hong Kong and Taiwan. The people there might seem more docile but are nevertheless driven by the same instincts as their cousins in the mainland.

finns

for starters they arnt human

Arabs, without Islam I believe in them.

This kind of happened several times already. See america and the middle east.

First post best post.

Honorary Aryans btw

ching chang chong

Is there a difference between chinese and Japanese?

Asians

Japs

heh

wew lad

Hungarians.

Do you really need to ask this question?

This

Nice meme

those are economic reasons, not racial ones

Worst answer

Jews are not white you faggot, if there's one thing we need to teach the world its that
>JEWS AREN'T WHITE

The Human Race

The jews, they have the highest IQs outside of whites.

Jews

Nips, I guess.

Filipinos.

Japanese seems to be the Sup Forums consensus.

Jews are more closely related to middle eastern peoples than whites

Because Sup Forums never visited japan.Because Sup Forums never had an encounter with japs in their enviroment.

In order

1) Japs
2) Australians
3) Finns
4) Poles
5) The Irish

>in b4 'b but white'

And Poos.

No, East Asians do.

And why the fuck would you save the Jews? If you have ever learned anything in life it should be that Jews will always require a host population to feed from. They won't ever build their own societies without the slave assistance from another nation. It is literally within their nature to do just that.

Israel isn't in existence because the Jews went to Palestine and militarily conquered the land and then maintained it themselves. They required Europe to carve it out for them and the US to fund and weaponize them.

Mongols

The mongoloid races

Which are white according to the US census retard

Last time you had an encounter with them it ended badly

>US census

lol

I've been there for 2 weeks, and visited 4 times during deployments. I'd save them.

Since Im Cherokee and German, I guess that would be the Japanese.

nordic whites

anglos can burn for creating this diversity mess

the NIGGERS

>Black
>people

You would be surprised that you are not worth more a cent for a jap than a nigger.They have manners thats why you dont realise it.

this honestly literally genuinely

What? All the Taiwanese I've met have been non-degenerate in terms of hygiene, attitude, mostly personality, and life.

I'd save Japanese, North and South Koreans, Taiwanese, Macanese, Hong Kongers, Bhutanese, Nepalese, Mongolian, Kazakh, Thai, maybe Vietnamese, maybe a few poo-in-loos. Absolutely no mainland chinese.

>according to the US census
Top fucking KEK, idiot.

Spics are considered "white" as well in the US Census.

since i'm irish, white people.

Actually, I take that back. I'd save Mainland Chinese children.

no

Also do Inuits count as Asian? They can come too, if they want.

Are Japs the only race that went from hitting each other with swords to wearing suits and ties and having civilization after seeing whitey do it?

Is that why we respect them?

Australians are a race?

out of all the horrible shit that gets posted here, ISIS, MtF dick operations, african circumcisions, This webm takes the cake. I'm assuming there's others but this is always the worst, those poor scared puppers

>ctrl-f
>no persians
Literally the best race besides Europeans. Only going off of race that is, so not including the socioeconomic issues that plagued Persia such as war and communism.

Slightly tanned Aryan Caucasians ftw

Fpbp

Maybe finns tho