Hating on Trump is now the dankest meme among normies not only in the US, but worldwide...

Hating on Trump is now the dankest meme among normies not only in the US, but worldwide. I don't even care and have no socio-political inclinations myself, but this is starting to get very old already.

I mean it was fine during the campaign because he was very controversial and unlike any other candidate ever before, and even after he won the election, but why is it so damn hard for people to accept he's the president and just move on with their lives, trying to make the best out of it even if you didn't vote for him?

Every time I hear something negative about Trump I scratch my balls.

Unfortunately at my restaurant they play CNN all day...

I'm the cook.

I use to hate trump simply for the reason that so many pencil necked internet virgins were creaming their pants for him and were all involved in the secret joke. However after just watching a few videos of him talking he seems like a person I would like.

Because the media was defeated, and they refuse to let it go. They are whipping their low intellectual wattage robots into a frenzy. Fake news is giving it everything they have - their survival is at stake. They do not want to lose their control of the masses. But, they have been defeated, They have no power, and if they continue to try to make trouble - they will find out exactly how powerless they have become. NOTHING they say or write is going to keep them out of the gas chambers.

The liberals are convinced he's going to holocaust them all.

How do you identify a liberal from a conversative anyway for preparations for gas chambers? Liberals can just say they are conservatives and trump supporters.

I was going to make the same thread.

What is it about Trump that triggers them so bad?

I honestly find the whole Liberals vs Conservatives narrative to be a (((masterplan))) in keeping everyone fragmented and not working towards a common goal of improvement. The US and pretty much all of humanity won't get very far if we keep perpetuating the whole Us vs Them mentality.

Take for example the 50's. Everything anybody didn't like but pretty much had no argument to refute? MUH COMMIES!

>this and that that you probably won't agree
>OMG ARE YOU A COMMIE?
>HEY STEVE LISTEN TO THIS COMMIE
>COMMIE COMMIE ONE OF THEM ONE OF THEM

See what I mean? We're on a path of self destruction if we keep making adversaries of others that don't agree with what I think is right.

Aaaah, you drumpfkins need a safe space now?
Some meanie talked bad about your orange leader and you got triggered?
Who are really special snowflakes?

credit card records, voting record.

My best friend unironicaly said drumpf and started to laugh.

Wait he isn't going to holocaust liberals?

Drumpf makes himself an easy target for ridicule

nah they're not real communists anyway

I'm a bernvictim but I find myself defending trump just because how retarded people have gotten in hating him

Nobody here is triggered. we just wanna know what it is you are guaranteeing that the left never wins an election again. every battle the left wins, they have have to cheat, which makes the right 10x stronger.

1973>1984

coming from a chilean boy

>Rip on Obama when he was Prez

you racist fuck

>rip on Trump

you brave soul

the salt. Oh the salt. It seems to sustain them

Kill off the loudest ones, the rest will fall into line. There are numerous groups which are 100% liberal, no matter what they say. People with degrees in "studies", Sociology, and their professors, straight into the chambers. Anyone who was arrested at one of those riots - straight into the oven. Right wing death squads, can check out Facebook accounts - all people with any Anti-Trump, pro Hillary stuff - immediate arrest, and execution. We won't get all of them, but we can probably get 50% of them. Easily enough to cow the rest into being quiet.

You're not helping your cause by instigating violence.