Courts are bullshit and fucked up my life

Courts ruined my life. First rule of courts is the innocent people get convicted and the guilty people get let go. Courts aren't based on logic they are based on however the judge is feeling that day. Now in Canada as a teenager I tortured my neighbors cat to death as some other kids did and the courts used the Youth Criminal Justice Act to send me to Juvy even though i thought it would be a fine. Now I got bad education there and not going to uni and can't find a job now.

My question to Sup Forums is how would a better system than courts be to deal with law and should there even be laws?

Yes

Ok what is the better system?

Thats what you get for torturing a cat

Torture is the worst crime you can commit

So you broke the law and got punished. And how is that somehow the court system's fault?

our an absolute cunt mate, glad your life is now shit

You tortued a living thing, couldn't you figure out that you would get fucked by the law? Laws are important for a country to function.

Because the judge had the decision in his head the moment it started. Lawyers don't mean shit, it's all about what the judge thinks like a dictator.

You are a psychopath and your genes should be removed from the human genome.

I hope you never find a job and an hero asap. But you won´t because you have no actual caring feelings in your cold, dead heart. Only anger and frustrated baby-like rage at the world that does not accept your superiority.

Other kids did it and jack shit happened to them. They had an extra-judical punishment which means they were forced to apologize and give them compensation.

>w-waaaah i killed something for no reason but i'm the victim here
drink bleach, nigger.

You're a pussy. You are blaming the courts because you tortured a cat to death...you are a terrible person and should be put down for the betterment of Canada.

you have babby-like rage. The point isn't about me it's about the courts the lawyers don't mean shit it's a fucking illusion the judge just did what he thought my lawyer didn't change his mind one bit.

What did you do to the cat?

>wahhh wahhh someone disagrees with me wahh
Please have cancer

I am blaming them since they jailed me when other kids who did it didn't.

Boo fucking hoo. Don't break the law Psychopath...

Ruling about killing a cat is not based on case law dumbass.

you guys are just murderphobes

Awww boo hoo you mad that someone disagrees with you?

Then what is it?

>Because the judge had the decision in his head the moment it started

Well what did you expect? That he would acquit you despite the fact that you committed a crime?

Op you sound like an entitled cunt, your argument boils down to the other kids didn't get the same punishment, you shouldn't have had the same as them they should have had the same as a fucking sick fuck like you

>courts aren't based on logic they are based on however the judge is feeling that day
>I tortured my neighbors cat to death
You are really bad at this.

judging by everything I've read, the cats life was worth more than yours. I've heard life on the res is hard in Saskatoon but don't take it out on a cat

>as a teenager I tortured my neighbors cat to death
Unironically kill yourself.

What did you exactly do to the cat? It could depend on your punishment

You tortured a cat. What do you think you deserve?

Fucking end yourself! You're worse than a nigger!

What if the judges were AI eventually? Is it that far fetched?

He flayed it alive while the other kids watched

Stop being a degenerate criminal.

Have fun taking out the trash, nigger

I'm honestly surprised that's all you got.

KYS, why be nigger tier and torture animals.
Honestly you deserve it

The problem has already identified. The judge, lawyers, police, whoever - realized you are a psychopath but they hoped it might be something else, some other kind of mental deficiency, so they try to get you out of society / away to a place where actual humans are safe from you.

Take an online psychopathology test right now, be fully honest and get back here.

That would be so crazy

This.

>Now in Canada as a teenager I tortured my neighbors cat to death as some other kids did
>as some other kids did
No, no they didn't.

You sound retarded. You're probably better off in prison to be honest

>they were in on it guise
>they basically provoked me!

I just wanted him to consider my lawyers point of view

What the fuck is wrong with you

This is the result of a common law system that adopts more and more subjective rather than objective tests. The result is a system allowing for a considerable amount of discretion at the behest of the judge which is not easily appealed due to its ephemeral nature.

Sorry man, leave Canada.

Enjoy minimal wage jobs for the rest of your life you stupid cuck

You americans have no emapthy

I locked it up in a cage dipped the cage into water for like 20 seconds and pulled it out and did that for like an hour and someone recorded it so they could prove it to the police.

are you black by any chance? this subhuman inability to comprehend the law is typical of blacks

Agreed, in a fair world you should have been tortured to death too. Eye for an eye, nigger.

How old were you, and how long did you get in prison?

How old were the other kids, what was their role compared to yours, and what was their punishment?

I like the idea

How?

It doesn't matter, the fact is the judge was a bigot and didn't even consider my lawyesr point of view

Funny enough if you did it today you would be praised in social media as an hero of Islam

Anyhow you had it coming enjoy your shit life mate

>First rule of courts is the innocent people get convicted and the guilty people get let go
I'm pretty sure you're misquoting those rules there, laddie. You are right about one thing though, u did indeed got bad education there

There is real potential in this, particularly for simple repetitive crimes like theft / robbery / etc.
If it is implemented, I can see that the appeals being done by human judges to ensure no serious miscarriage of justice is done.

You did this for one hour. Never thought "huh, cat really isn´t dying, this is a lot of work. Stopped having fun 30 minutes ago. Maybe I´ll just let it go eh".

kys

The problem is that you fucked with a neighbor's cat. It's someone's property, not a stray.

Retard. And how the fuck did you get caught? Got what you deserved for being a fucking retard.

In America every kid does it, why would it be different in Canada

Innocent until proven guilty

>bitches that you get jailed for torturing a cat to death because le other kids did it too
>people who call you what you are are the real crybabies
K Y S
Y
S

t. Chilean Intellectual

hint user: it´s dogs, not cats. Sheesh

What made you even do this? Was it annoying or any kind?b

Nah young psychopaths can be easy to spot. At least way easier than established, intelligent & well trained in fooling real humans ones.

All psychopaths should be gassed.

Did the other kids also hold the cage while you did that, or did they just watch it.

Because if its the second case and you think this isn't fair, your intellect is just as shitty as your morality.

>innocent people get convicted and the guilty people get let go

You just admitted you were guilty.

The other kids were doing it

EXACTLY! Laws should be objective not determined by a judge willy nilly

I'm part Native (1/8) if you want to make fun of my race but I'm not going to go all MUH RACISM

I was 17 the other kids were like 16 when they did it. We both did the same thing but i was caught by a camera they just had eye-witnesses catch them. Also I used a cage they used a net

>the cat really isn't dying
I didn't want the cat to die. I wanted it to stay alive because a dead cat can't feel pain. I wanted it to feel like that device in deadpool where he wanted to breath but couldn't and couldn't die either.

The next door neighbor recorded it and annoymously sent it to the police. I have no clue which neighbor tho. I did it in the pool behind our house

Rangeban leafs pls

I am bitching because it's fucked how they didn't get punished too.

No IDK it's the same feeling you get watching shocker videos. I can't desribe it but it was the same emotion that makes people bully others.

The other kids weren't there. They did this in completley different events. I just thought it was cool so copied them.

>Tortures animals
>Destroys his neighbors' property
>Thought it would be fine
>Doesn't want to accept just punishment
>Blames the courts for his shitty life instead of his depraved, psychopathic actions
We don't need subhumans like you in our society.

Well at the moment it is really far fetched.

This is highly speculative but in the future it might be possible. Though I'm quite sure that it won't happen even if it was possible just due to the nature of adjudication. Adjudication is not like hard sciences where you have clear rules and you just add the factors to a formula. When the AI is smart enough to do a judge's/attorney's job, most likely none of us will have jobs anymore.

>I locked it up in a cage dipped the cage into water for like 20 seconds and pulled it out and did that for like an hour and someone recorded it so they could prove it to the police.

Well listen you stupid shit. I work as an attorney. In cases like yours, there's simply no way to argue. The law is pretty clear: scum like you belong behind the bars.

>I didn't want the cat to die. I wanted it to stay alive because a dead cat can't feel pain. I wanted it to feel like that device in deadpool where he wanted to breath but couldn't and couldn't die either.

Yeah, you're just showing off like a faggot now. Kids kill animals all the time. You're not special, just an edgy faggot.

That meme doesn't work that way Sven now go prep the bull for your Somalian overlords

Yeah, you're just a twisted psychopath.
Most people are horrified by that, not amused.

This. I think op is worse than the commie leaf faggots we've had here over the past year or two.
OP you sound like a dindu nuffin nigger. Accept responsibility for your own actions. You fucked up your life. You. Sure the courts could have been more lenient, but if you're this much of an insufferable cunt it's not hard to see why the courts said "fuck this guy."
You're a goddamn child. Grow the fuck up, you low energy loser. Anons, are you seeing this shit? SAD!

>different levels of proof
There's the issue...
And you act like you don't deserve what you got.
You do. The other kids got off easy.
I didn't want the cat to die. I wanted it to stay alive because a dead cat can't feel pain. I wanted it to feel like that device in deadpool where he wanted to breath but couldn't and couldn't die either.
You are sick and messed up. Do the whole world a favor and kill your self. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being. I would prefer to associate myself with literal animals over the likes of you.

>tortured a cat to death
>expect sympathy on Sup Forums
That's where you're fucking retarded, kiddo.

You're fucked up

Yeah but this is more than me

Everyone has a right to pursuit of happiness

>Well listen you stupid shit. I work as an attorney. In cases like yours, there's simply no way to argue. The law is pretty clear: scum like you belong behind the bars.
First off what are you doing on Sup Forums as an attorney? If I was an attorney I would be fucking bitches the only reason im here is because i make minimum wage and can't afford to do anything else. But what you're saying is dumb. I can think of a bazillion arguments against my jail time. Like maybe I was suffering from some kind of mental illness?

That's probably the most nigger like ramble I've ever heard.

So you were older and there was more proof against you. It doesn't seem unreasonable that you'd get a harsher sentence.

How long did you get in prison? A couple of months?

You should end it now OP
No point in life anyway honestly.

>Everyone has a right to pursuit of happiness
And everyone has the right to shun you for being fucked in the head, nigger!

>You're fucked up
Says the twat who tortured a cat because "I thought it would be fun"

Why did the Collosum get so many Romans in watching?

> but if you're this much of an insufferable cunt it's not hard to see why the courts said "fuck this guy."

Courts shouldnt base decisions on personalities, grow up you child.

I'm sorry you weren't gassed, fucking psycho.

Why didn't you just have sex with it. You wouldn't even have broken the law

Just because they can't prove the others didn't do it doesn't mean it's right. Also how am i messed up, ever heard "boys will be boys"

Sup Forums doesn't care about animals tho.

>tortured my neighbors cat to death

Become an hero.

Watching it as a whole hell of a lot different than doing it yourself.
People can stomach watching body horror movies but not actually fucking torturing a living thing, you psycho.

>Some idiot kills a cat because they were pressured into it and they deeply regret it and realize how horrible what they did was
vs
>hey look torturing animals looks fun and its only a fine why don't I do it! I have a right to pursue happiness yaknow
Yeah totally should have the same level of punishment.

8 month i was sentenced to 5 but I got in a fight that i didn't even start and got my sentence gone on longer and then I got in some more problems.

Read Franz Kafka's The Trial

Boys will be boys

Yeah and it a bullshit saying used to excused screwed up actions and as a male I don't want my gender associated with filth like you.

Do people actually go to jail for killing an animal?
Like, what the fuck? It's just an useless animal, who cares enough to send a human to jail over it?

>Hey bro let's ruin this human's life over a fucking cat
>Yeah dude, humans are so shit, animals are love man
>Hell yeah dude, pass the weed man

Animal lovers should honestly be banished from society, they will surely love living amongst cute fluffy animals that will prey on them daily.

Actually no learn more about nerology they are basically the same because it triggers the same emotions

THEY WERENT PREASSURED INTO IT!

they did it first i just copied

Hope you get assraped by a rapefugee and the judge tells you "muslims will be muslims" and lets him off for free.

>I can think of a bazillion arguments against my jail time. Like maybe I was suffering from some kind of mental illness?

First off
>bazillion
Kill yourself.

It's obvious you want this thread to pander to your need to be labeled "an uber cool psychopath", but you're not. You're just a cringe inducing, likely underage, faggot.

If a criminal/degenerate (that's you) shows remorse, courts can be lenient to a degree. If the cocksucker is being a cocksucker, we're back to "fuck this guy". Also you were older and had more proof against you, you really are a nigger if you think that shouldn't count against you. I thought at first that you're some edgy teenager, and i still think that's the case but now i legitimately hope that you kill yourself regardless. You prissy, whiny, kike-like faggot.

Im glad your life is a steaming pile of shit. kys

>First off what are you doing on Sup Forums as an attorney? If I was an attorney I would be fucking bitches the only reason im here is because i make minimum wage and can't afford to do anything else

I'm here because this place is pretty amusing at times. I don't fuck bitches since I have a wife and kids.

>I can think of a bazillion arguments against my jail time

Well I can't. You tortured a cat for an hour and it died. There is no way to argue in your favour.

>Like maybe I was suffering from some kind of mental illness?

So would you want to spend 10 years in a mental institute instead of juv?

Your complete lack of remorse or even awareness of the severity of your own crime lead me to believe that the reason you got a harsher sentence was because you were more likely to be a repeat offender than them.

>muh gender
Shut the fuck up

THIS THIS THIS THIS TTHIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

That's what you get for destroying private property dumbass.

>Courts shouldn´t

Yes of course they should as they do. "No signs of remorse user, this is bad for your sentence". Ever hear of this? I am beginning to doubt my psychopath assessment, might just be very low IQ / non-white.

> tortured somebody else's pet to death
> the other kids were doin it!
> Y R I being punished for muh crimes?
> my sociopathic behaviour should be accepted
> why should we even have laws??!!

you should be in prison, your psychosis will only increase until you are found in a soundproofed rape dungeon feasting on the flesh of white children

a better system would have you locked in a prison for the criminally insane for the rest of your degenerate life.

day of the rake is coming.

>wanting to have mental illness
Sure

I thought Judges were conservatives though and conservatives don't generally care about animal welfare so I thought showing that I didn't give a fuck would make the judge be like "finally a kid that's not a liberal"