Is there a difference between Chinese and Japanese?

There used to be a land bridge between China and Japan and the people in China walked over and then the water levels rose because the advanced civ kings in subsaharan Africa were causing global warming with their gas powered hovercars. Time passed and Japs and Chinese evolved genetically and culturally into what you see today: communists, manchildren, and sweet babes whose wombs ache for that superior Aryan seed.

you have plenty of great research materials at your disposal on the internet.... yet you come and ask Sup Forums, probably the worst internet research resource available...?

yes, but both are attractive

this
pump them full of white seed and create a race of little elliots to fuck over the kikes

Jap=Chink-Mongolian

That wasn't what I was getting at.

Knobby knees

No way, Chinese look like mongrels.

Japs are honorary whites.

they both have fucking onion faces

Is this satire or are Americans really still this ignorant?

>looks at flag.
of course you don't know the difference.

It's like the difference between german and austrian, or finnish and swedish, or british and scottish, insignificant.

Yes. Chinks look like monkeys and Japs look like fish.

nobody outside your homeland gives a fuck, chang

^this

>You will never have a Japoreanese waifu that has the genetics of the big 3 powerful East Asian races

>millions of elliot rogers will start the great race war
I can believe this.

Yes, Chinese never had souls, Japanese sold their souls.

90% World Population is Shit-Skin

However "White" American think get rid of blonde hair and blue eyes are good idea

Unmixed whites are rare as fuck

Most "white" American are quadroons some shit

Every single day america "Liberal" city become Third world slum

Yeah, they look slightly different, Chinese are slightly darker
they both have some real QTs though

can I bully her with my dick?

Japanese are part Ainu. This admixture gives the Japanese a slightly darker skin tone, bigger eyes, and more body hair

Yes and no. China is full of ethnicities and so does Japan. China recognizes those ethnicities, Japan does not because everyone is "Japanese". There are stark phenotypic differences between white Japs and darker Japs. Every century or so you have a wave of emigrants from China to Japan. National identity didin't matter much at that time, whatever Emperor more likely, so they too "became" Japanese.

So are ya Chinese or Japanese?

I'm Laosian.

are you retarded?

no ones posted it

Yes.

There are even huge differences between the ethnic groups of China.

That's like asking are there any differences between Europeans.

Most Japanese posters are white people so its not really that funny.

Chinese are the Jews of East Asia and Japanese are the Germans. Also, China has many different ethnic groups due to Mongol rape sprees, so you'll see a lot of darker brown-skilled Chinese people. Most Chinese Americas and famous Chinese people like Asa Akira are that kind of nigger rape-baby Chinese, so they look nothing like Japanese.

One is clean and has great foods.
The other is filthy and eats dogs and insects.

are burgers the same as bongs?

*brown skinned

Fucking autocorrect

I can't stand hearing men speak Chinese. Fucking grates my ears

Japs are the OG Chinese

The Chinese are too subhuman to be compared to the Japs, desu.

INCOMING !!!!

Japanese people are pedophiles.

korean here. all asians look the same. It's like asking the difference between polish, germans and swedes.

t. yamamoto mutsu

This.

Mainland China is a nightmare and it's inhabitants can barely be called human.

Taiwan and Hong Kong are alright.

They're all the same.

Koreans are just wannabe japs

Japs are more creative while Chinese just soak up all Japanese media creations.

Prease exprain difference Mr Lee san ~ :3

>a fucking kang

We try. Australia. We try.

t. i like animu

Canada is a frozen, expensive shithole. I have autism so the government gives me money though. There's too many chinese, hindus and natives in this place too. Like wtf canada? I thought you guys were white?

It's ok. Thais are wannabe koreans, Cambodians are wannabe Thais, and so on.

China is just Japan but without little boy or fat boy

China isnt recognizing shit, They are actively trying to erase anything thats not Han-Chinese

Is there a difference between Anglos and Slavs?

Genetically, when speaking Han Chinese, they are different, but it is a small difference. They are more similar in this regard than they are with Mongolians, southern Chinese or the original Japanese (Ainu).

Culturally, they're quite different. Japan is like this cunt who got beat up by the white man and now they realize there are other awesome people out there and they should strive to be just as awesome as them, without losing who they are. China is like this big fucking baby who got saved by the white man and now they're all grown up and think they're hot shit, but they can barely walk and look like they're about to fall over and hurt themselves. South Korea is America's pet.

The difference is that one makes your iPad and the other makes anime.

All asians are the same except the mainland chinese.Mainland chinese are subhuman commies

Japan= angry eyes

China=sleepy eyes

One eats octopus the other fucks octopus

Kill Yourself

japanese pusy was made for white dick

>Without losing who they are
They tried that when they westernized before ww1 by making shintoism as the national religion.
And the end result was getting nuked twice.
They dont know how to be themselves anymore, and the younger generations dont give two shits about maintaining "japanese" values

Chinese people shit on the street, like Indians.
Japanese people shit on each other, like Germans.

Koreans have no culture that wasn't stolen by way of remixing something their superiors already made they're like blacks

I would fuck a cute chink but only if she had white skin

I would fuck a cute chink but only if she had a penis

japs actually have souls

Biggest lie.

The ocean?

Yellow Kikes vs Honrary Aryans. Japs find the comparison insulting, who could blame them?

>honorary Aryans

Fuck no

Flag noted but if you can't tell the difference you're definitely not Korean

Really it's social interaction.
Chinese are the Jews of Asia, they will shamelessly rip of your ideas and your money and will never ever finalize a deal they think they can renege on later to get a better negotiating position, they will also blatantly lie to your face in a constant effort to gaslight you

Japanese are by comparison cool dudes if perhaps they are tight asses about everything, at least they're honorable, and dependable

All are wannabe Koreans thanks to the fucking K-wave

Is there a difference between English and Irish?

>to fuck over the kikes
you mean to give the kikes better agents

i mean technically a hapa set the stage for a race war to happen

I've fucked both.

Japanese are better, and it's not even close.

Mainland girls are generally stiff and unaware of their bodies. At least in my experience.

Here is a quick rundown

Chinese think they get power by eating and making medicine out of everything what is not at three on a tree, but they will cut down the tree anyway for their industry revolution.

Japanese think that everything has a spirit that will kill your mother in her if you don't replay to this post.

Chinese people are a fallen race.

chinese isnt really a race
it's just a mixture of countless people only brought together by mongol and mauche rape, and the several dynasties and governments that said they were in charge of a billion people
we'd be more aware of the separate cultures these people had if it wasn't for the communism

Asians are probably the easiest to tell apart of all the different races.

Blacks are
I can tell what section of Africa a black is from by the girth and length of their dick
They also have many different types

>bigger eyes

Jap men = small eyes
Jap women = eye surgery

Asian here, is there is a difference between a jew and a white? Both of them have fair skin and big noses, I can't tell them apart

>Ainu
Ainu are still mongoloids

It's hard to tell physically
They look more boney they always have hair loss and they always look lost for some reason

one is completely khan and the other is still khan but not as much because islands were hard to conquest

The jew's nose is like a hook, but ashkenazi Jews are in fact mixed to varying degrees with whites, and aren't the same as the middle eastern jews, which does make them hard to tell apart from white people (they could be majority white even, I suppose). They're more likely to have curly hair as well.

What about gingers then why the curly hair? Are they Jews?

No. Some white people have curly hair.

what about Meds?
they can have noses like that

doesn't that have to do with people scamming with fake accidents?

I dont think so

can confirm, that was me shitposting to keep from falling asleep on watch
don't tell my sergeant

I'm speaking generally. Jews generally gave those traits but other peoples can have them too and Jews can not have them, especially if they're part European, which is the case for most of the Jews that become a topic in white countries. There are blonde Jews and hook nosed Nords (I would assume) but most of them aren't like that. White people can still have big ass noses though.

The chinese are just oriental jews and the japs oriental aryans, it explains nanking

They do recognize different ethnic groups but they don't consider them equal to the big Han cock.

han chinese have lighter skin color and a bigger cranial capacity

yeah and generally speaking Asians are short and have flat noses
but you can often find tall Asians with straighter noses