BBC on Geert Wilders: Wanting more freedom of speech is now fascist, good job BBC(!)

This bbc cuck tries to frame Geert Wilders into the same narrative the fake media has been shilling for since Hillarys election.

Since they disabled the comments I wouldn't mind seeing the downvotes outnumber the upvotes 4 to 1.

>Complete video Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=M6z0XZMvdD8

I've noticed some empty silence during the video, I can only assume they took the music out for copyright reasons on youtube. It's still awkward to watch.

twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/830269138383757312

Mind you this """reporter""" is also trying to frame "Muh evil Russia" around the end. The final straw is the way he thinks it's Wilders who changed the Dutch into not being open, and not the same libfags like him who completely destroyed our country for generations to come.

/rant

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TEgR0CCS
strawpoll.me/12114077
youtube.com/watch?v=hxqR5NPhtLI
youtube.com/watch?v=k2gC6qrKy8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)
frontbencher.nl/peilingen/
peilingwijzer.tomlouwerse.nl/p/laatste-cijfers.html
allepeilingen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=j0jUuzdfqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm1l9g8UAY
youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI
youtube.com/watch?v=rFLlyoi-fxs
youtube.com/watch?v=rozGRFnsOcw
youtube.com/watch?v=k_h0CsMBgh0
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=wilders
imgur.com/a/fe0J9?grid
imgur.com/a/Mu3y2?grid
imgur.com/a/nQ9I1?grid
imgur.com/a/OdsTq?grid
imgur.com/a/9UmDg?grid
imgur.com/a/LvPPj?grid
youtube.com/watch?v=5fdLIrVWEe4
youtube.com/watch?v=dgyJ8nYzkME
achterdesamenleving.nl/toespraak-tarik-z-gijzeling-nos-vrijgegeven-door-de-advocaat/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5m64uA3NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>supporting a Jewish indonesian who pretends to be dutch

Now that I'm here I can at least relieve Generaal Polder for a sec.

/POLDER/ GENERAL THREAD

>ELECTION DAY: MARCH 15TH 2017
THE DAY THE DUTCH DEFEAT GLOBALISM

EXPLANATION OF PARTIES: pastebin.com/TEgR0CCS

LET'S SEE WHO Sup Forums SUPPORTS
strawpoll.me/12114077

PARTY POWER RANKINGS

>ORANJE BOVEN TIER
PVV

>COALITIE TIER
VNL
FvD
SGP

>USEFUL IDIOTS TIER
50PLUS
CU

>TREASON TIER
VVD
CDA
D66

>FILTHY COMMIES TIER
PvdA
SP
GroenLinks
DENK

>MEME TIER
GeenPeil
PvdD
PiratenPartij

bbc is the second worst media org in the world after cnn

We all know what (((he))) is.

First things first burger.

good luck

This bbc reporter seems very reasonable and well balanced. Not to mention level headed personality-wise:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxqR5NPhtLI

Thank you britbro. Do people overthere seem to pick up on that or are they so terrified about paying their tv-licencing they don't stop to think about this?

>he is the sole member of his party
what?

Some music while we wait...

youtube.com/watch?v=k2gC6qrKy8Y

It's fashwave approved

More Generaal Polder work for those in support of the Geert:

>DUTCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_general_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Representatives_(Netherlands)

>POLL RESULTS
frontbencher.nl/peilingen/
peilingwijzer.tomlouwerse.nl/p/laatste-cijfers.html
allepeilingen.com/

>INSPIRATION (ENGLISH)
Geert Wilders Speaks - Anti-Koran Film "Fitna: youtube.com/watch?v=j0jUuzdfqfc [
Deporting Millions Of Muslims May Be Necessary: youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm1l9g8UAY
Geert Wilders - Warning to America: youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI
Brilliant Geert Wilders Moment: youtube.com/watch?v=rFLlyoi-fxs

>INSPIRATION (DUTCH)
Geert Wilders - zijn beste & grappigste uitspraken: youtube.com/watch?v=rozGRFnsOcw
Wilders in zijn beste vorm: youtube.com/watch?v=k_h0CsMBgh0

>MEME DATABASE
Meme Generator: imgflip.com/memesearch?q=wilders
Official Wilders quotes/images: imgur.com/a/fe0J9?grid
Unofficial Wilders quotes/images: imgur.com/a/Mu3y2?grid
Wilders Tweets: imgur.com/a/nQ9I1?grid
Wilders Pepes: imgur.com/a/OdsTq?grid
Wilders random images: imgur.com/a/9UmDg?grid
All above material in 1 album: imgur.com/a/LvPPj?grid

Reminder Geert will rule the world

You almost start to think the media has some kind of agenda to push people in a certain direction, no?

Do you have an alternative?
he might be a shit, but he could easily be a useful tool in getting open right wing views in the general population, paving the way for a different, more extreme person in the next election after

baby steps you retard, if you go full natsoc you wont ever win anything in life, play the """moderate""" and you'll win the election and help others who are less moderate than you are

I don't know if Kek works that way, but I'm sure he approves of the time of your posting:02/12/17(Sun)01:00:00

BBC are the biased bigoted left wing fascists.

They need destroying

Where's andrew brevik

As for these elections, like the guy said in the video: All the mainstream parties are trying HARD to keep him from power, even if this means alienating their entire diminishing voterbase to accomplish this.

They are just postponing the inevitable. And people here are mad. I don't know if I hang with the wrong people but surprisingly many I speak are heavily in support of Geert.

I pray for the sake of the Netherlands that he wins... MAKE THE NETHERLANDS GREAT AGAIN!!!

Well we had our own (((psyop))) moment. The guy called Tarik Z. But the whole damn thing looks so ridiculous I thought I was watching a prank. I'm sure he meant well though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fdLIrVWEe4

youtube.com/watch?v=dgyJ8nYzkME

If you want the supposed document is talked about here:

>achterdesamenleving.nl/toespraak-tarik-z-gijzeling-nos-vrijgegeven-door-de-advocaat/

I never noticed how this guy and the Turkish Assasin had the same stylist. Must be in the Turk "how to dress like a killer 101 or something"

Nexit, close all mosques and force all refugees to get back to their own country. Make new trade routes with EU countries.

Thank you burger, did you downvote the video?

249 downvotes. We can do better :DDD

Thought I'd also post the PVV campaignad before this thread is archived

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5m64uA3NY

He might be circumcised but his policies and opinions reflect mine so I don't give a shit. Mudslimes out of Europe, stay in your shitholes.

What a fucking autist holy fuck!

I did. Good luck!

The get to never be forgotten:

This coming from a leaf means a lot! Thank you

Sadly the thread was already archived when I saw it.

The fun part is you can actually see him get lobsterred in the face from 0:15 onward in the video.

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat on France's doorstep in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost British and French empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are a dog's filth left on the bottom of a dead kraut's boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world's stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

D66-shill stop with your "I'm a TRUE rightwinger" division tactics it won't work.

Stupid copypasta.
Shut up and help fight the good fight. White pride worldwide.

fake and gay

You projecting much ShariaBlue/CTR copypasta shill? Low energy. Sad.

The Dutch love Trump!!

I'm sorry, Its not CTR, me and a dutch guy were having an argument here months ago and I made this. I just like getting the (You)'s.
If someone pastes this in a dutch-specific thread and has an american flag, it's probably me. I'm the only one who uses this. I've seen a leaf post this once but that's usually expected.

yeah well stop it, you are hurting our feelings.

does anyone have the "Gert will rule the world" get screen capped?

Lurk Moar

What is Geerts' political views and how will he rule the world?

Dare I ask how the argument went?

Pic related: not using it yet. Just keeping it handy...

>Geert Wilders can never
>ride a bicycle in public agian

At least, not without 24/7 police protection

#NotWithoutProtection

When will Hitler run for office?

>party leader and sole member
wait, what? Seriously?

He talks about this in the interview linked in the OP.

Nice pic you got there. Esp. since it's been snowing for the past two days here.

>At least, not without 24/7 police protection
In the interview, Geert told the bbc cuck that too. Didn't even flinch about that and went straight back into framing Geert again.