Which one is smarter? Which one is correct? Which one would win in a debate?

Which one is smarter? Which one is correct? Which one would win in a debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=0gZlwN_FIlM
youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2011/12/why-is-india-so-low-in-the-pisa-rankings.html
forward.com/news/6615/white-nationalist-conference-ponders-whether-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Jew would wipe the floor with Spencer it's not even a question

Spencer would get annihilated. Jared Taylor would be a much better opponent.

Spencer is a stupid retard. He killed the "alt-right" movement with that video of him and others doing the roman salute.
I don't really like Ben anymore since his hypocrisy and dishonesty came out last year.

This. Like Ben or not, his autism is as powerful as it gets and annihilates whatever is illogical.

Never seen Richard Spencer debate, so I'd say Shapiro would win. But they're both cucks in different ways.

Shapiro is a master debater, like him or not. They don't even invite him to debates anymore because he's so good. Spencer would get destroyed.

spencer is a fucking nobody. fuck off, idiot.

Dr. Shapiro, I'm NPI

They're both fucking faggots.
Gas both of them.

>whatever is illogical.

How would Ben argue out of IQ gaps between different racial groups?

I have seen but 30 seconds of Spencer, but I am confident that Mr. Shapiro could intellectually dominate him with ease.

That being said, they disagree on very little so it would a very boring debate one could easily determine.

Ben would, hands down.

>all posts made by this IP address are satire and/or ironic

(((Ben Shapiro))) is an anti-Trump RINO kike

That shit barely did anything to harm the movement. We're still growing, mane.

Just look at how a stupid fucking nigger managed to disrupt Spencer and made him look like a complete fucking ass despite him having at least four standard deviations worth of IQ on that ferocious beast.

I'm talking about that particular Roland Martin debate.

>he identifies as alt-right
Kill yourself, unironically.

It's pretty easy to poke holes in the methodology of a lot of those studies, like IQ and the Wealth of Nations. A lot of people have done so already in fact, it would take you about 10 secs on google to find the arguments and counter-arguments and decide for yourself.

The Jew would win. Richard Spencer is a shit debater, even his Q&A sessions are just painful.

Smug Shapiro, he was a lawyer that used to argue for a living.

I'm being serious. I think Shapiro is a very talented debater, and probably the most talented one on the right, but how would he argue out of culture being a by-product of race?

How would Shapiro not fall into a trap like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw
How does he get out of it?

David Duke offered to debate Ben, and of course, Ben didn't take him up, so I'm not sure that Ben would try

Both have peanut brains

It really depends on how you score this debate. For me, the question of "who is right" is essentially the same as who would win the debate.

If however you score the debate by number of successful Jewish tricks thrown out against the opponent, the obviously kike Shapiro is going to win. Also this is true of any likely manner of scoring a debate.

But Shapiro is a kike who does the same thing liberals do with regard to genetic components of intelligence, i.e., says that Jews are "somehow smarter" than other people and everyone else is equally dumb below the chosen people.

But Spencer actually has truth on his side, so for whatever that means....

except the whole michelle fields thing. what a fucking disgrace that was. it was worth it for the lulz from him posting rare merchants

>who does the same thing liberals do with regard to genetic components of intelligence, i.e., says that Jews are "somehow smarter" than other people and everyone else is equally dumb below the chosen people.
I've never seen a liberal say anything like this. They are radical egalitarians who believe that everyone is equal, even the Jews.

Mother fucker that was impressive.

>It's pretty easy to poke holes in the methodology of a lot of those studies

Poke away

If you back a kike, you don't belong on Sup Forums. Period

>We wuz kangz martin

Spencer treated him with the respect he deserved

would/does Ben actually believe that all racial groups are equal, and would he use those counter-arguments? That's why I think a Spencer vs. Shapiro debate would be interesting. Vox Day might be a better opponent for Ben though. Spencer and Jordan Peterson might be a better fight

Jews win.

Nobody gives a shit about that Alt-Kike attention whore btw. Saged

Shapiro

It would be impossible for them to debate anything because of different axioms, but Shapiro's ideology does have more inconsistencies. Zionism is objectively against American interests and Spencer could hammer that over and over.

He wouldn't. Shapiro isn't a liberal and probably wouldn't be afraid to go there. Hell, he'd probably know the stats that prove Jews are smarter than goys.

Ben by so much.
Spncer had an argument on TV with a we wuz.
We wuz is not an argument. you can say that this is a better result than that and that people who take inspiration from one rather than the other will get worse results by emulating it. But it is the same argument Muslim idiots make with their "guitars and lemons" trash. Who gives a fuck?

I just see minorities as on the whole being tools with a pretext drilled into them by the education system. They don't even recieve the benefits of their protest. The rich just get richer.

I just like patriots that like free speech and rational decision making.

No, he didn't. Histrionic infants like you and 8gag gave up and retreated behind Milo the faggot and Cuckovic because you're terrified of liberals.

In reality nothing fucking happened, there was no backlash, and the only reason there was any impact AT ALL on the "movement" was because of people like you.

Spencer was right and did nothing wrong.

Jared Taylor is a Zionist though
He's perhaps the only Zionist white nationalist I know of

The Jew. Spencer is a plant produced by Soro's

Low information non-opinion. AmRen and NPI predate the election by most of a decade. Your ignorance does not make anyone a plant.

Shapiro is a good debater but not as good as some here apparently take him to be - but yeah he'd beat Spencer even though Spencer is right

Shapiro refuses to even acknowledge the ethnic decline / replacement argument, instead referring to anyone who makes it as a "White Supremist".

So there's no way he's going to debate someone on that topic because he can't refute it. When you're go to argument for a topic is to name call people, then its clear you aren't being honest or you're trying to obfuscate your willingness to engage it.

>does Ben actually believe that all racial groups are equal

Depends on how you would define equal. I doubt he would ignore crime statistics, but then again he does say stuff like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=0gZlwN_FIlM

He could simply ask Ben who he would support in a war for survival (meaning one side has to die), America or Israel. Then just sit back and watch him squirm.

>Hell, he'd probably know the stats that prove Jews are smarter than goys

why would that matter? Ben is a Zionist

>It would be impossible for them to debate anything because of different axioms

That's why it would be more interesting that Shapiro arguing with kids or Spencer's interviews with CNN, Al Jazeera, or NPR

I would have to know exactly which study that one is to say anything about it. I don't necessarily disagree with the idea, I'm just saying that it isn't clear cut.

In the case of IQ and the Wealth of Nations the authors cut out data that didn't agree with their ideas.

From what I can tell, Ben believes in inferior and superior cultures, but not in widespread genetic inferiority. I've seen a debate that he participated in that dealt with the idea that most blacks are poorer because of victim culture and ghetto culture.

Basically his idea is that if you assimilate the right way here you can do just as well as everyone else.

He also disagrees with the Civil Rights Act because it infringes on state's rights, which is interesting.

Spencer has zero debate skills. Shapiro is a goddamn debate master. It wouldn't even be fair.

True. It's only speculation. But If I had the money and means to crush people I didn't agree with I'd do the same thing soro's has been doing whether it's BLM, refugee's, or paid rioters. I can only imagine the power high he gets.

>why would that matter?
Just to throw it back in Spencer's face to embarrass him.

he wouldn't agree to that
he would argue the standpoint that IQ is mainly and most significantly influenced by culture and your parents choices for you

>Ben "Gotta Talk Fast" Shapiro

Uh yes it did, it redpilled millions of normies on whole alt-right being 'nazis'. Even my fucking sister saw that shit it was spread that well @facebook social media.
It also started the punch a nazi thing

I would think they disagree on the fundamentals. Shapiro is a traditional conservative and an individualist. Spencer would probably welcome fascism and is a collectivist.

>From what I can tell, Ben believes in inferior and superior cultures, but not in widespread genetic inferiority

Is Spencer good enough to prove him wrong in a debate though? Or is Shapiro just that linguistically gifted that Spencer would be crushed? I think Shapiro is talented, but I still think Sup Forums overrates him and probably under-rates Spencer.

Shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM

Spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ

I'd fucking kill to see those two debate but Shapiro has dismissed Taylor as a racist and seems to refuse to acknowledge him as a legitimate person.

It's really a shame because Taylor seems like a pretty decent and polite bloke, and everything he says is backed up rationally and with evidence much like Shapiro, and I think that would make for a pretty excellent debate.

Ben isn't smart, he just possesses more than his fair share of the ratlike cunning that has propelled the jews through history

say it's culture

which it might be, someone just needs to IQ tests on the Amish to find out

Pretty sure Ben would still kill Spencer. Your two clips reinforce that for me desu.

So basically Spencer would just need to prepare a shit ton of sources to shoot down each one of the Kike's claims with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Spencer never did the salute. He just raised his glass for a toast

May retards like you get removed from the gene pool.

Maybe it's just editing magic, but I've yet to see anyone say anything that gives Ben pause

What's true for us isn't true for them. A lot of our 'far-right' even isn't even supportive of Trump.

Stop spreading garbage fake news.

Shapiro
Shapiro
Shapiro

He would point to that study in the 80's that assigned Ireland an average IQ of 87, and then talk about African immigrants in Europe and their academically successful children.

It's not hard to poke holes at IQ gaps. Just point to successful tribes in stupid races (Igbo, Brahmin). It's especially valuable to only look at immigrants, since they tend to be the cream of the crop.

It's impossible to dismantle, because even though Indians in the US are one of the most successful ethnic groups, India scored pitifully on PISA, even in relatively well-off regions.
>marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2011/12/why-is-india-so-low-in-the-pisa-rankings.html

>they disagree on very little
Wrong

He debates kids, and his verbal IQ his incredibly high. He also hasn't had anyone really challenge him on the facts or some of his axioms. Spencer, Vox Day, or Taylor might be able to. I think Spencer is the verbally quickest of that group, but that's just my opinion.

I've never seen Spencer not hold his own. He does a fair job against David Pakman as well, but that's just my opinion.

No Spencer is a retard The Jew would obliterate him

You're a faggot for pushing both these faggots.
faggot.

forward.com/news/6615/white-nationalist-conference-ponders-whether-jews/

>“Ultimately, for all the things I care about to happen, Jews must be part of the movement,” he said in an interview. The reason, he added, is that Jews have influence and are widely seen as “the conscience of our society.”

>For example, Taylor said, without Jewish support it will be nearly impossible to restrict immigration. Besides, the conference organizer said, as far as he is concerned, a white Jew is white.

>In its dossier on Taylor, the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Review speculates that his conspicuous lack of antisemitism “may be related to his wife, who some in the movement have said is Jewish.” The Atlanta-based organization, which monitors hate groups, has described Taylor as “the race hater.”

There are a few okay Jews out there, like Drudge. I respect what Taylor is doing, WNs can't be skinhead trash if they expect to be taken seriously

Spencer sucks. From the stuff I've seen he seems like he's terrible at arguing for his ideas. He's just good at giving cool sounding speeches about his ideas but when people start to challenge him on them he just can't argue for them. He debated a WE WUZ KANGS dude and he did awful. There were so many points that would have been easy to refute and so many ways to easily support his own but he just didn't. Instead of doing that he would retreat into more vague representations of his ideas. It seems like he's just a troll who goes "being white is pretty cool... haha you're so mad cause I said that haha". Shapiro would mop the floor with him.

>It's impossible to dismantle, because even though Indians in the US are one of the most successful ethnic groups, India scored pitifully on PISA, even in relatively well-off regions.

India has a cognitive elite that come to america. Jamie Weinstein, when he interviewed Spencer tried to pigenhole him on similar points about immigrants, but Spencer held his own on that topic. The only uncomfortable part for Spencer in that interview is when they bring up hailgate(which was dumb and spergy)

India is an interesting case, it has had a very ridgid caste system with little cross-breeding for 1000+ years, some theorize that the upper caste (brahmin?) have very high IQ and the vast majority of the darker skinned indians are low IQ

so the pure average is not very useful in India

>removed from the gene pool
You should worry about yourself first.

People usually say the alt-right doesn't exist because they are against being labeled. You guys constantly come on Sup Forums and try to tell people they are alt-right. Many people here are against the label because it has gone mainstream and has become a slanderous term. Gladly accepting a toxic label like that is not a good way for bringing people on to your cause. It's like the people that get interviewed and say "yes, I am a racist" that just spooks people away.

I take that point for the netherlands but the left is really prepping up the memes by believing half of trump supporters being literal nazis and the alt-right being made synonimous white-nationalist or something similar. It doesn't really help

>Richard "This is my paypay pin" Spencer

No chance.

A little shock and awe faggot, makes the people get used to the rising ideologies. What's important is that he doesn't go through with it.

Spencer would only beat Shapiro at smashing random bitches, because while Shapiro was going to Harvard and holding his own in edgelording debates, Spencer was caught up in fascist imagery, whiich ironically means he's winning in the long run by evolutionist principles.

word has it Ben has read "the bell curve", and agrees with it completely, but will never talk about it publicly...

It's not just that it's a label though (although it definitely is)

It's that it associates me with people like ancaps and Shapiro and basically a huge load of people that I don't like and fundamentally disagree with since the term basically applies to anyone on the right that doesn't agree with modern Republican good goys.

>A movement about a white ethnostate was killed because people are calling him a nazi now

You fucking idiot Mehmet, you do realize that they call Milo the SAME thing, a race mixing classical liberal jew.

They are both fucking retarded children

Sources say that ben shapiro sucked milo's dick at a bar one night

I'm loling if you think Shapiro would win, Spencer is willing to go where Shapiro isn't in terms of racial differences and JQ, it doesn't matter how quick witted or sharp Shapiro is, if you're starting from a faulty premise it's very difficult to argue.

>TFW it's okay to be a Jewish nationalist (Shapiro), but being a white nationalist is taboo.

You are the only person in the thread that believes that(I think I'd be interesting and would want to see it). Everyone else thinks Shapiro would stomp, even if Spencer war right.

Maybe I should've titled the debate the two of them would've been having, but IDK if that would've made a difference. Sup Forums seems to have a low opinion of Spencer's abilities.

Vox Day kinda agrees with him, or rather, I'm not sure where they differ.

Spencer is too nice of a guy, he doesn't have that killer instinct when debating, but that said if you're doing an Oxford style debate on alt right ideologies, Shapiro's cuckservatism/Tea Party Zionism would get destroyed by the weight of facts he has never had to face from normie shitlibs or antifaggots.

nigger we give like 16 iq tests a year in the form of sat act psat mcat lsat

they all tell the same story. They've all told the same story for the last 90 years.

Its the most stable fact in any social science. Niggers really are dumb.

It's hard to stump Saphiro, he is like a super computer that calculates arguments per second.

I saw a feminist try to stomp him the other day, with a well prepared question full of nonsense jargon she had with her from her women's study courses.

Ben took a few seconds to computate that, and then he crushed her.

I don't think Spencer does a good job of convincing outsides which is ultimately the point of debate.