If your country got invaded

If your country got invaded would you take action against the invader, and if so what kind of action, for example guerilla warfare or propaganda/ memetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12zBYe4GMOE
youtube.com/watch?v=XRNou-7gI4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on who's invading and why

depends on what our and foreign governemnts response is

Lets say a red dawn type situation

so a world power trying to overthrow the government?
eh

if you're not trying to annex land or genocide us i'm not sure i'd care

I would help any enemy army would try to invade

Who has that picture showing percentages across Europe?I rememeber Spain was as low as 25% while russia was as high as 56%

>mandatory army and mandatory reserve any for almost anyone
we are ready

like all statistics it's usually a small number of people "representing" millions

The only people who want to invade israel are mudslime hordes who can't even manage a 1:500 k/d. Anyone else would just bomb your shitty settlement while making hitler jokes

I, for one, would welcome our new and glorious overlords.

Gotta say the 6 day war was pretty impressive

Kek how the viking worm has turned

>almost 40% of canada wont fight

disgraceful

this means nothing
they prob ask women, kids, elderly, etc as well

and it depends on how you interpret the question

intresting the yes to no percentage is similar to white to non white percentage in america

>against T*rkey with international support for them
>against a coup with international backing
>against Russia
>against the US
>against the EU
No

>against T*rkey with international support for us
>against a coup without international backing (insert right/left wing retarded parties here)
>against any internal t*rk, gypsy or other rebellion
>against muslim extremist cells
Yes

True that. I really depends on the type of war. In a "gulf war" type scenario,most men would chicken out, for example.

that is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=12zBYe4GMOE
Video related. That i would do to invaders.

Kek, you are pretty much being passively invaded... Well being raped in the process

Depends who's invading and what are their intections. I would support an invasion from some countries

My response would depend solely on the political agenda of the invading party.

vatican calls on crusaders to remove italy and bring back the roman empire
what do

The only other country capable of invading Canada is the United States, and if they invaded I'd probably help them. There's not much else besides foreign intervention that can save us now.

I have a 7x62 bolt action and lots of ammo. I'd probably go to a large shitty apartment complex with a couple of my friends and make life hell for a district commander.

A crowned Republic under the Pope control?
I would 100% support it

>invading Brazil
The only winning move is not to play.

Wish the same could be said about my country, we are pretty cucked when it comes to firearms

No you wouldn't

>some canuck/US teens shoot some local CO
>chinks/communist execute their whole town, including them and their families in revenge
Fighting against non-Hague convention-following enemy will get really nasty really fast. The vast majority of ordinary people would be terrified if mass executions and revenge sweeps start.

My country already has been invaded by niggers and other shit. The army has never done anything about it.

Guerilla warfare without a doubt.

My country is already been invaded by brown and yellow people.

I sit inside and shitpost on Sup Forums.

If OUR country did, I would go into the kaimais or something.
Then maybe try to join a resistance if there was one.
If I was in any other country I'd probably just document it.

> Japan
> 24%
Fucking disgraces to their ancestors

I have several. Not hard to get bro.
We just have stupid laws around MAG size and grip layout.

I would likely offer my 'financial' services and try to bankrupt them.

I'd be drafted, so not up to me.

And it's more likely than you think.

I miss it back home...
youtube.com/watch?v=XRNou-7gI4o

Would be cool if it was more like the U.S or Switzerland though, all these licenses are pretty unnecssersy if you ask me

We'd probably build a wall...

Country yes. State no (I would actually help)
Pic related.

You should secede from the U.S then get trump to invade and make California great again

Depends almost entirely on who is in power politically in my country, who the invader is, and what their ideology is.

So? Then everyone is forced to fight. Then you win.

I want the state to try and leave. Just so I can legally shoot communist.

>legitimately invaded
I'd wait a few years for them to get past the east coast then run over to Amish country to watch their asses get ambused and axed to death by a bunch of beardy mennonites.

Easy, spread fear through the lower ranks like the N. Vietnamese during the Vietnam war.

36.9% of "americans" wouldn't fight. I'm not a very strong or aggressive person, but if I heard anyone say that out loud I would probably (at least try) to beat the shit out of them. I actually mad right now.