Spic anchor baby here

spic anchor baby here,

i hate whitey and america but i also hate mexico.

umm should i just immigrate to canada? i think trudeau is a good example of what a 21st century white man should be (tolerant and accepting).

you should probably hate your parents iibhwu

kys

Wtf was going through their heads when they had a child in the U.S. knowing they could be deported any day? We're they intending to take you back to Mexico with them?
>should i just immigrate to canada?
Do it. I'm sure the leafs won't mind.

Start by fixing your own damned country instead of emigrating into ours.
Or just kill yourself, fucking degenerate scum.

Yes, go to Canada. Canadians will welcome you.

no one wants you there, do whatever you can to dissapear, preferably by suicide

Don't fucking come here. In fact if you tried, you'd probably fail. Canada has an extremely lengthy and stringent immigration process and most uneducated and unskilled people get rejected. We're also much more active in actually stopping people from just jumping the border, and you won't even be able to find a place to live without some official photo ID.

You're whole existence is based on your parents exploiting you. You have noe reason to live, just kill yourself.

I'm an American citizen with a STEM degree and a STEM job. I'm thinking of moving to either France or Canada (what's the difference? i guess canada is like new china).

You have to go back

You have to go back. Stop acting like you will have a choice in the matter.

There's no place for you, kill yourself.

>Moving to Francistan or Canastan
Don't bother.

DO IT

quit hiding and fix your broken nation.

make mexico great for once

Yes Juan, go to Canada and take all your friends and family with you. Trudeau loves you and will make you feel right at home.

Do it, do it now.

See this :

You are welcome in Canada.

Don't get memed, having a STEM job that earns you USD is the best thing you can do right now.

How does it feel to know the only reason of your existence is to serve as a shield for your parents illegal actions.

Were not tolerant and accepting you fucking spic, we just put on a nice and civilized facade but we are all secret racists

Also my blood pressure spikes when some fucking beaner tells me we should love his smelly brown ass when a white 'gringo' in Mexico is openly hated and preyed, just fuck off

how does it feel to be a FUCKING MEXICAN?

sorry can't relate.

Yes.

Gtfo

Nice one.

BTFO

Sounds like you ARE a Mexican to me. Certainly not an American.

Germany they welcome everyone! Don't come to Austria though we hate anyone that isn't us. We torture Turks daily over in my home country.

t.Austrian immigrant currently studying in shartland

CANADIAN HERE.

YES YOU ARE WELCOMED HERE. DON'T LET THE Sup Forums TROLLS GET YOU DOWN.

CANADA IS TOLERANT TO ALL REFUGEES. SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FRIENDS.

I work at a company with a Toronto office and travel there often, they all agree that Trudeau is a spoiled little pussy, who doesn't know shit about politics

Only one way to find out. We'll bake you a cake, when are you leaving?

Very good bait thread

>I'm an American citizen
No you aren't, we don't have birthright citizenship for criminal mongrels.

Try to become a legal permanent resident. How? I don't know. But get legal using legal means.

I'm also an immigrant and Im here legally, so I assume you can figure it out something g too. If I couldn't be here legally, I would simply GTFO.

will i get her back dewie?

Bye Felicia.

I don't care where you go just GTFO

my passport says otherwise cumskin.

see this though:
...Just saying, that looks pretty generous. He should go to Canada.

Winter-chan turns you white :)

This or you could, you know, fix Messico.

There are literally no Spics in Germany, so yeah you're welcome. I really wanna try a Taco.

>these threads will always get replies

sage

MEJITOLD

Spic here. Whitey is racist as fuck and will deny you work. Leaving for canada soon. Those fuckers are paying for an apartment for my whole family for free, lol.

okay, i'll try to be a better man and hope. thanks dewie, you're a good friend

this pic is so true for me srs ;DDD

he's lying OP, most Canadians are like white liberals but even friendlier. go to Canada with as many of your friends as possible.

>awesome welfare
>free healthcare
>white people who love you
>white Canadians chicks

you'll be wanted and hooked up. go to Canada with your entire family. give up your US citizenship and become a Canadians citizen

Good bait CTR youre getting better at this

Doesn't matter what race/ethnicity you are. If you hate America, gtfo. Renounce your citizenship and don't ever come back.

all illegals go to Canada

free welfare
free housing
free healthcare

Stop that.

None, how about you move to a shitskin country if you hate whitey so much. Fuckign hypocrite.

Holy shit them digits. Will we succeed in the war against Jewry dewie?

Be honest, the only thing you really care about is getting your free money. Deep down you know that when whites finally shut down the gibs you will starve to death. Must be scary being a lazy shitskin who can only sustain himself through begging, stealing, and pimping his wife out.

good for it

the only people i ever see begging for money are whites.

then you don't live near niggers at all. lucky you

You are always welcome in Canada

the black population where i live is less than 1%.

Yes, Canadian living in Norway here, you would be very welcome, we will help you out with everything you need. If you have Mexican friends we would love you to bring them as well, as many as possible.

Hey eric watcha doin

exactly, live near them and you'll know

Yes. That is an excellent idea OP. The sooner the better.

Godspeed comrade.

Check'd

These. You live a useless existence. Your native american genes ensure that you'll always be behind whites. Therefore your only destiny is to go back to spic country and live in some dusty hovel with Juanita's fat stinky vagina or get kidnapped and beheaded by the cartel. have fun

>tfw i smile like this

Its true

OUT OUT OUT

That's how every white person in my neighborhood smiles.

Lol good luck. You've got next to a zero percent chance of getting in.

please

They don't want to put in the effort to smile all the way because they don't like you or whoever their smiling at

Start up a Chicano fascist party and found the second Aztec empire

Stay out

come down to canada cutie, i'll lube you up myself

>umm should i just immigrate to canada? i think trudeau is a good example of what a 21st century white man should be (tolerant and accepting).

Yes, he'll let you fuck him in the ass.