Le "you can redpill your gf" meme

>le "you can redpill your gf" meme
Don't fucking fall for it, whatever you do; don't fucking fall for it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ek1ENuEyWHE
youtu.be/S4K4okVa7dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k beta

I have been wondering about this lately.

Allegedly taking a girl shooting will redpill her somehow.

You have to start slow, user. And you should be giving off alpha male pheromones that make her naturally want to follow you. If you don't lift, start lifting. It'll boost your t.

I fell for it

It only works if she's attracted enough to you.

MFW My ex redpilled me

your dick wasnt big enough so she didnt have to swallow the pill

Oh vey, What is this red pill you're talking about? You have to stay with your goy gf and get cucked like a normal goymerican.

yes you can, what did you do?
immediately name the jew and tell her how they did 9/11 and that we need to gas them for it or something?

you don't go from 0 to 100 when it comes to politics with a bluepill shill woman, their pretty little heads can't handle that

Gotta build up gradually.

It works as long as your not an uncharismatic and pathetic beta male

Dude it isn't even about girl its about everyone. Im not a conspiracy theorist but as Ive gotten older and started to care and pay attention to global events I have been shocked by how many people really just dont give a fuck about anything except whats right infront of them.

I think thats one of the good things about Trump, alot more people care about politics now.

fpbp

Well it doesn't just happen overnight. The redpill is a longterm operation for someone who is thoroughly blupilled. You have to be subtle, tactful, and perhaps at times deceptive.

I'm watching Richard Spencer with her now while we both browse Sup Forums on our phones. It's not hard. Just don't be such a beta

I'll try it, but I don't know if it'll help.
Tell me about it Swedebro, I'm in California so I think we are dealing with similar levels of indoctrination here.

I redpilled mine. All I had to do was show her these
"So much for ever going to Paris for a romantic getaway" youtu.be/Ek1ENuEyWHE

"This is the stuff that MSM doesn't want you to see" youtu.be/S4K4okVa7dU

>The redpill is a longterm operation for someone who is thoroughly blupilled

I would argue the redpill is a longterm operation for most people. You take that redpill too quickly and you're going to end up full blackpill.

I took my gf shooting and she really enjoyed it. Maybe it helped prime her

>tfw euro wife says Germans are destroying Europe again

Feels good and yet bad, man

>tfw 23 almost 24 and just pulled an 18 year old virgin that likes Trump
The bible belt is a mysterious place

Oh please, user, the blackpill isn't so bad. You end up in a 50 Sq meters apartment with literally nothing but a bed, a modem, a router, a kitchen, and a small fridge, working on the lowest effort job possible as you slowly spiral into despair.

It's a nice life life.

Van Halen pls save yourself

>tfw there's only one way antidote for the blackpill

;________________________________________;

lol, if you choose a purple-haired lip-ringed cunt to begin with, you're gonna have a bad time.

Always knew it was bullshit. Some people have views so entrenched they will never be redpilled unless they redpill themselves.

Women don't even understand honor or loyalty how can they redpill themselves.

GL finding unicorns

my gf is a conservacuck and our relationship is fine. arguing with your partner is not actually an indicator of the quality of your relationship

just remember to have make up sex

It only works if you can make her cum using only your cock. Then she will do whatever you want.

You gotta administer the redpill at a good enough interval to counteract the bluepill. The blackpill may be bad, but letting the blue pill become the BLACKEDpill is even worse.

kek, tell us the story then, user.

Eh, I got better. Now I work as an automation engineer, have a wife, three daughters, all that jazz. I did end up marrying a jap, and I am a spic, so pollacks like to give me shit, but meh. I survived on a diet of Ramen, vitamins, and eggs for three years while I thought all hope was lost, what the fuck is someone from Sup Forums going to tell me to make me depressed nowadays?

slavs say shit like that constantly and then come creeping for more gibs

she must've really hated moldavia if she was willing to settle for burger dick just to get that greencard

Why would you? Females should be apolitical, just instruct her what to do.

kek, this.

do you live in japan? i really wanna visit and bang a lot of japanese girls, as i hear they really like foreign guys

Context denial to the maximum.

I redpill my gay fuckbuddies

>mfw i already redpilled my girlfriend
feels good to add another vote for the conservative party of leaf land

what do you mean don't fall for it?

i literally did it. what the hell did you do?

Why would you want a racist, edgy girlfriend that says memes? That sounds like hell.

Prepare your anus for another term, my lad.

DELET THIS

>Based Panama finds a way

I think I might have gone full blackpill if Trump hadn't won and Brexit wasn't Leave.

Looks like a fashy Trudeau

TELL US!!!!

Also, you have to start slow, by pointing out some of the contradictions of the Left.

>falling for the 3DPD meme

You dun guffed user.

Take the 2D redpill!

Gonna disappoint you and say jap girls, even the "whorish" ones, are hard as balls to actually get to bang. Not because they don't want to, but because they like playing hard to get. Also, speak some japanese or your chances to score go to zero. Chinese girls will fuck any foreigner they think will give them shit, so those might be an easier target. That, or target the cougar-foreigners exchange clubs, which don't have the Japanese requirement (but it helps), but be sure you are the funniest, most attractive, and seemingly wealthiest motherfucker there or they will orbit around that dude. In general, japan for sex is not terribly great.

And no, I live in Panama, but we do spend like 4 months in Japan. Likely going to move there completely when my girls are school age, because fuck panama.

He really looks like Trudeau

Lots of places in central america/south america are actually pretty based

I probably would have gone blackpill too if it wasn't for Brexit, then I thought Trump had no chance, now I really want Marine Le Pen to win and Frauke Petry

that brings the total to 2 by my count. well played leaf

What's there to say? I got in a relationship with somebody I didn't find very attractive and didn't share my political beliefs because I was lonely and thought I owed it to myself to not be such a lonely bastard.

I literally got out of my blackpill state and went back to university after beating the crap of a bunch of dudes and getting stabbed. At that moment, as my family cried around me, I noticed falling into despair was a stupid thing, no matter how shit things are, because in the end dying is worthless without accomplishments and leaving something behind.

Soooo... get stabbed, it helps.

It's your own fault for falling for the ovarian jew in the first place

That's a very stupid reason, my dude. It sounds like self-help bullshit, but until you love who you are or are becoming, nothing (not even dogs) will truly love you.

If a anti-social, depressed, non-lifting, self-hating looser like me can make a girl from California fucking vote for trump and sieg heil me. Then sure as fuck a American can do it.

Do it.

Lucky. Wish I had the balls to turn back all I did, but
>Got depressed
>Dropped out
>Never could get a job
>Even more depressed
>Become shut in
>Abandon all my old friends
>Regret it now
On top of that, my country's going to be the next Sweden at the rate it's going, and I'm not bluepilled enough to ignore it.
This is what no willpower does. Don't fuck up.

I'm starting to see that fade though. Most normies I know that voted for Trump don't follow politics anymore. We live in the 'here & now self absorbed generation' and it's not limited to the young.

How did you get a jap girl then?

Also does Panama really suck? Go to PR with my dad sometimes and it is pretty good there.

I hear girls from the Philippines are obsessed with foreigners and will sex any of them

90% World Population is Shit-Skin

However America "White" women think get rid of blonde hair and blue eyes are good idea

Unmixed whites are rare as fuck

Most "white" American are quadroons some shit

Every single day america "Liberal" city become Third world slum

>Implying you have not already taken over our place in the fight for the cuck pedestal against Germany

Not even fucking Löfven acts like such a huge faggot. And he is rivaling Fredrik "Cuckfelt" in sheer stupid and greed.

>conservative party of Canada
Fuck that, considering O'Leary will win. O'Leary is everything liberals wrongly said about Trump, minus the racism.

I'm glad you are happy now user

the sad truth is that not all of us are going to make it

I agree, try to keep gf apolitical and on specific cases lead her to always follow the rational approach

you dont want to discuss politics with your woman, she'll spew bullshit and you will not be able to call her stupid

The black pill is a self fulfilling prophecy

you redpill girls though behavior, not explanation.
If you want to her like Trump, be more like Trump.
Women despise any time you need to explain something to them, or any time they need to explain something to YOU.
A girl should be able to understand the kind of person you are just by how you carry yourself. Once you are a successful, take no shit kind of guy, women will either do what you say or fuck right off because they are totally clueless. Either way it's a win. But demanding that your girl sit down and listen to you redpill her is a beta move. You'd probably teach her a lot more by staunchly refusing to discuss political issues with her, and actively engage in politics with men by setting aside time where she knows you don't want to be bothered. Ironically, a women will come to respect your views, whatever they are, if you actively exclude her from political discussions. You're ideas will take on a serious weight to them and she will stop resenting you for trying reshape her illogical feminine brain into a man's brain.

this really jingles my jangle

no willpower is often the result of a lack of encouragement t.bh

hanging out on Sup Forums isn't helping, despite how normie this place has become

Our country was fucked from the moment we got a sanitary pad as our flag.

You can't change a woman by yourself, women are changed by their environment.

If all her friends and family are lefty retards, then she is going to be a lefty retard too.

if you want to redpill a woman you would need to cut off her main stream media supply

You're probably right, but I like it too much here to leave. I need somewhere to let out my autism and power level.

Stop controlling the media then schlomo

>girlfriend finds trump memes, Pepe™ and pictures about Argentinians being dirty niggers on my phone
>confronts me
>"what the fuck is all this shit? are you some kind of racist? you support Trump now is that it?"
>Yes, don't like it, don't care, don't every try to challenge my opinions
>huffs and storms away
>won't talk to me all night
>go to bed early
>half an hour later she gets in and viciously succs me

Still going strong, she still doesn't like trumps but I'm slowly redpilling her about those filthy argies so it's a start at least

Then leave. All this bullshit about needing to make yourself be stronger to defend your country when you can't even get yourself out of bed fucked me up to. So I did something simple. I got somewhere else I want to go, worked my ass to get there, and then went there. Did a bunch of stupid shit. Found a girl who I liked, and then worked hard to make it work. Now, established and stronger than before, I am already helping to organizing the political force necessary to at least try to destroy the kleptocracy of my country. Sure, my kids and my wife will be in Japan, but I am now better thanks to realizing that you have to go where you can actually do some good.

Like, seriously, you are not responsible for the decay of you country. Make your life better and then worry about that.

>How did you get a jap girl then?
I was doing a doctorate through a scholarship I fought tooth and nail to get, she was an undergrad, we started stumbling on each other more often than not and nature took its course. People complicate dating. Just try out if you can work together and if they are worth the trouble people inherently are.

>Also does Panama really suck? Go to PR with my dad sometimes and it is pretty good there.
Compare to Japan, definitely. Everything but the party culture is better there. Sure, it's nice to visit, but I wouldn't tell anyone to come live here yet. I hope to change that, but that's a long term plan.

>I hear girls from the Philippines are obsessed with foreigners and will sex any of them
Heard the same things. Keep in mind, I am a TradCat (finding the older Catholic faith helped a lot, I tell you), so I didn't actually do any fucking, but you get to know the place after a few years.

No, chances doesn't allow for it. But, hey, might as well die something great than sulking in the darkness. Again, leave if you have to, you didn't create the problem. Come back with a plan once you get your shit in order.

This.

Please don't tell me you started her off with going full 14/88 gas the kikes mode.

Dont take any Sup Forums advice when it comes to relationships

>Please don't tell me you started her off with going full 14/88 gas the kikes mode
I did once, best sex I ever had.

Found out later she was a kike herself, so there were probably some unresolved issues on her part.

Women and children should not be concerned with politics. A redpilled woman is a virtuous and feminine wife and mother.

I was desperate for attention and lonely, nobody's ever been as nice to me as she has my entire life, but the fact that she's not that attractive is beginning to bug me, (as shallow and degenerate as that is) as is the fact that she'd blue-pilled beyond all belief.

Quite, the world is imperfect and the blackpill makes you think it's imperfections are a result of the failures of people who believe similarly to you rather than something you have to learn to live with and manage. It's sort of like the the opposite of idealism, in a way.

that's exactly what i did, and she became curious about the worldview I'd express, casually.

now she hates commies, shitqueer leftists, jew elites etc. but complains that she didn't want to know all this shit because the world seems so fucked, but oh the fuck well. so it's a mixed bag desu

consider the source i guess

Well, break it off. Relationship should lead to marriage, and you are clearly not committed enough to her for that to be the result. First improve yourself then try again later.

it will work with 100% consistency if she's attracted to you

...bad news OP she's most likely already taking side dick

You do not need to actively redpill a woman that loves you. That is to say, slavish devotion the way you imagine things were in the 1950 or 9500BC. They adopt your political ideology naturally, as it the natural order.

My wife is a fuckin' dyed in the wool Liberal living in sotuh California. She voted for Donald Trump because I was going to.

similar thing happened to me. She was texting about some horseshit bluepill paper she was writing about blm or some racial activism.
I said it was kinda hard not to be a hypocrite when you're a militant black activist.
She flipped out on me, I said "Don't ever talk to me like that again." and dropped it. Didn't talk to her for like 9hours lol.
Finally she apologized and came over very submissive that night.

Gf said to me the other day in a soft whisper.

-I keep on thinking about that stuff you mentioned. Like, mix race couple advertising and the high number of Jews in important positions.
I can't stop seeing that stuff. Idk what that is.

It's nice to have a gf who listens to and loves me. We get a long well and she's a dime.

Women rarely have full conviction in what they say, a lot of it is just trying to fit in and virtue signal.

So if you stand firm in your beliefs and slowly let them out at the right times, she can be molded by you. Don't let ANYONE try to mold your partner, they will mold them into a piece of garbage. You have to take control of your relationship.

My dad is traditional catholic too, it seems like a lot of hispanic people are honestly.

I will probably keep fucking around just because I'm young and the girls of my generation are really shitty people in general

I can't stop laughing at this shit.

>-I keep on thinking about that stuff you mentioned. Like, mix race couple advertising and the high number of Jews in important positions.
>I can't stop seeing that stuff. Idk what that is.
yep this is how it goes. the shit is so obvious, even female logic has to question the blatant nature of the propaganda

where the fuck do you meet a girl like that? most women my age and around me are retarded liberal whores

She's not real.

100s of millions of pure whites in America.

I have Scottish and German ancestory in America from before the American Revolution.

This! My wife and I, our first date was to a shooting range.

That's right Mike

'Shit-skin' is a loose term. It is also used alot here in jest.

Almost all whites dont consider East Asians or Ashkenazi jews as 'shit skins' except in jest, in case you are wondering.

DJT is a Scott too I believe