Haha my dudes im a girl who drinks xddd and smokes and sexually promiscuos haha lol one of the guys :ppp

>haha my dudes im a girl who drinks xddd and smokes and sexually promiscuos haha lol one of the guys :ppp

This is what 99% of men find attractive

Gay desu

Lose weight and they will start to notice you OP

> im a girl
>girl
wew lad that jaw.

Beggars can't be choosers.

>my dudes

Die in a grease fire you fucking cocksucking shit-eating faggot

If attractive as in "wants to fuck" then yes you're right

If attractive as in "would marry" then people in your country are fucking retarded

Egypt?

as much as the fat losers on this board like to pretend, they are simply failed normalfags. they differ from chad and beta orbiters in only two ways
>their entire life revolves around hypothetical doomsday scenarios that are instigated by illuminati in all but name, also brown people
>they are ugly, fat, neckbearded, and autistic.

>Beggars can't be choosers.
In this dimension anyway.

If some of my bros were chicks I'd fuck 'em. What's wrong with wanting to bang a cool chick?

>they are ugly, fat, neckbearded, and autistic
2/4
Seriously, anybody can workout and shave.

>description of 99% of women
>"I'm one of the guys"
??

>he doesn't have a corruption reversal fetish

Hi?

ikr, she isn't even blond

>This is what 99% of men find attractive

99% of men will fuck anything with a hole desu senpai

you're not wrong.

It's a fucking disgrace.

I'd marry a woman you described

see: like pottery

>people who drink and smoke in general
off to the chambers you go

Never considered this attractive. If your are in to pump and dump then this is a good thing but if you want anything that resembles a relationship or family creation prospects you must steer clear of such women.

No thats what horny teenagers/young men find attractive because those girls are easy to fuck. Actually dating one is a fucking nightmare. I used to play shows in a band for years, so girls like this were all I ever dated, befriended, and/or hooked up with. The majority of them were absolute psychopaths.

Cuck. Have fun finding out your wife jumped on 50 cocks after you get married

You mean that's what 99% of guys find as an easy fuck. Only the 1% true patrician cucks would ever be attracted to that dogshit

You haven't learned a thing on Sup Forums and you are using copypaste common insults. Get the fuck out of here and comeback with spicy butthurt inducing bantz not this low tier shit. A nigger would write something more powerful than this.

>low energy.

You say that like normies are "successful." Last I checked they were the ones who let the kikes and shitskins wreck our once proud and noble civilization, for nothing more than the freedom to act like a savage.

you responded without sage. that's all that matters, butthurt neckbeard.

gonna need a quick rundown on that jaw

Their success is being oblivious and ignorant which in turn leads to a perceived ''problem free regular life'' even when shit is falling apart.

Too bad that's my fetish. It's only cuckolding if you watch it happen.

That's a very self-defeating attitude

And you are the 1% who wants to hold her hand while we fuck her.
On and you only came to tell us that...or ?

it's not until you add "with niggers" to this that i am offended.

Have another unsage.

>This is what 99% of men find attractive
I really hope you're joking, Hungarybro. It's not so in most of the world and I really hope it's not like that in Hungary either.

Prmiscuous partying sluts may be of interest to horny boys and some college students but I assure you, when you'll grow up a bit more into actual man and so will your peers - your priorities will be vastly different. Though there still will be guys who will find such girls attractive - but only as pump'n'dump.

*sexually attractive

As an alcoholic I wish I had a female drinking buddy to fuck while hammered. But deep inside what I want is a feminine qt3.14 to love and care for. /beta

kek

The amount of butthurt from this thread (calling others neckbeard virgins, etc) is surprising desu.

t. neckbeard virgin

Holy shit an actual degenerate Cuck on Sup Forums

t. neckbeard virgin

t.neckbeard virgin

>Holy shit an actual degenerate Cuck on Sup Forums

So you're new here?

>go out drinking with female coworker because she likes talking to me
>she drinks too much
>she thinks she got roofied
>she calls her friend and leave
>she talks about it with HR the next day
>everybody talking about it now
>I'm suspended from work
That's what happens to betas. Don't be beta. Not even once user.
MY FACIAL HAIR IS MOSTLY UNDER CONTROL

Chill out my guy, it's just an assembly of words.