Was this podcast Alex Jones' finest hour?

Was this podcast Alex Jones' finest hour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-v1UXFMzl0
youtube.com/watch?v=DcyzNfsOL90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next time they need to give Alex more medical.

Bohemian Grove was Alex Jones finest hour

Eddie Bravo ruined it

>Alex Jones drinks ""''Apple juice"""" and smokes """tobacco"""
>is still able to remember redpill facts down to the exact detail
Is this the benefit of Super Male Vitality and Brain Force?

You can find bits and pieces of Alex talking like he did on the podcast scattered around elsewhere. I think what made this different is that he has great chemistry with Rogan, so they coaxed some great big-picture stuff out of him.

Between this and the conniption fits he gave the Turks I have chosen to reassess Mr. Jones. May he continue to entertain.

>tfw 100% Gestalt

That time he yelled at professional smug cunt Piers Morgan for trying to grab his guns has to be up there. Best use of a funny English accent ever captured on film.

It's at 5:40 if you don't want to wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=t-v1UXFMzl0

What the fuck is he talking about when he talks about interdimensional demons?

I used to think Alex Jones was a whackjob until this election cycle when I found out how much shit he actually does know, but I always find it so hard to make the jump and accept all these other points he puts forward. And what about all that shit when he said that there were 2 moon landing crews and there was a spire on the moon of Mars?

can you give me a quick gestalt on this podcast?

Interdimensional psychic vampires run the world

yea

The end of this interview is his finest hour imo.

About 9:46
youtube.com/watch?v=DcyzNfsOL90

did jones mention spirit cooking or elite rituals

He was so obnoxious

>What the fuck is he talking about when he talks about interdimensional demons

He either means Aliens who can time travel who have decided to sociologically progress in a psychopathic manner, or discarnate souls, like ghosts or things like Kek, that have also decided to progress in an self-serving, exploitative manner, all of whom are in control of most of our politicians and other cultural leaders.

I personally have a feeling we're dealing with both.

Yup I was pretty entertained the whole episode, but everytime that idiot started talking I just lost all interest

>The Basic Gestalt
Intedimensional demonic entities are furnishing our world's most powerful politicians with psychic iPads that are guiding them in designing a sentient Artificial Intelligence purposed at replacing the collective human soul, through psychically devouring the essence of each person from infancy to death. Planned obsolescence of humanity through extraplanar molding.

100% legitimately the message Alex Jones stated

Seems reasonable

fucking goblins

It wasn't just Eddie Bravo. They all had to yell over each other the whole fucking episode.

I usually like Eddie too but he was pretty damn bad this episode.

is that the spic or whatever who outright repeatedly insulted alex past the half way of the podcast?
fuck him