Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline

Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline...

5 seizures a minute.

I'm what my girlfriend calls her "emotional boyfriend," meaning that we only really do things that further an emotional bond. Cuddling, buying her things, having a heart to heart and just being open with each other overall. When she has to scratch the sexual itch, she spends time with her "sexual boyfriend," rarely spending the night with him, and comes back to me to ease the post-orgasm tension. At first I was disappointed that she didn't want to have sex with me, but she said that her feelings for me are just more emotional than sexual, and that's fine because she has another man to fulfill that specific need.

We're getting married next month.

You're a really progressive feminist user

>We're getting married next month.
and the month after that Jamal's cock goes in her twat

>looks like Madame President puts sanctions on Iran and tries to go to war with Iran for the Jews
>if we had just voted based Trump!

Yes, but as a white male (I can just tell), he deserves to suffer more for the oppression his kind has inflicted on the world. It's about damn time we levied a reparations tax.

at least she has a more fuckable ass than the donald

This.

just finished the bomb shelter, i'll see you in 4 years

i hope

Bullshit, trumps T H I C C

>Day after inauguration day
>Orders invasion of Russia
>Drafts white males to the front lines
>For some reason, the military hates Mrs. Benghazi more than they hate Russia
>Second American Revolution ends with Hillary Clinton hanging from a tree

It would have been beautiful

Shame cuck. Bet you love kissing those lips after some other dudes dick has been in them, dumbass, bitch is using you

INB4 she divorces you and takes half your shit legally

Not sure how long I have to shitpoast; my division is about to make a push on Chicongo.

Could be worse; I hear the College Student Wave Attacks on the Northeast front are hellish.

Glory to the Free American Empire.

>Trump would win both the electoral and the popular vote in a recast election if this happened
fugg :DDDD

May kek be with you on your front fighting the hoards of pavement apes

Kill yourself you degenerate.

How's that nuclear war going burgertards? The orange cheeto doesn't look like a bad option now, does it?

Hello, Hillary.

lesbians are weird

Check it.

Also whats up with her eyes?

Are we roleplaying in the Hillary timeline in this thread?

Huh, Canadians are still retarded in both timelines