What's the difference between racism and race realism?

What's the difference between racism and race realism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coryt8IZ-DE
youtube.com/watch?v=llnoIsAk66g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What's the difference between racism and race realism?
Not a fucking thing

ass

Racism is blind hatred towards other races.
Race realism is realizing different races have different characteristics and are specialized to the environment they evolved in.

Racism is about disdain and hatred for a race or races. Race realism is just acknowledging the differences between races.

Nothing other than mealy mouthed Jewish tier word play

>Race realism is realizing different races have different characteristics and are specialized to the environment they evolved in.

This

That the word racism was invented by a Jew.

Gays understand liking dick is gay, trapfags dont

Simple.
If you hate an entire race because of their race, you are a racist.
If you are pointing out the differences between races biologically, that is realism.
Kinda what said.

Actions. Race realism is simply a means to read data.

very astute post user

Racism is dirty word, race realism is a euphemism for the former. Both denote an understanding of racial differences everyone understands, but few admit to understanding.

> I hate blacks because they have big dicks (untrue)

Racism

>Blacks are inferior mentally as proven by decades aptitude tests.

Race Realism

>race realism
googled it and got pseudoscience result.

Race realism is fake pseudoscience fabricated to reaffirm racist viewpoints.

And even if the scientific "facts" that racists try to push to "prove" they are correct were true, it still wouldn't matter because racism is morally wrong.

Race Realism
>The average IQ of blacks is lower than that of whites
Racism
>This must mean that blacks can't possibly excel

TPBP

fuck off libshit

This.

Social studies also showed that they had more aggressive behaviors. Considering they lived in the fucking desert, savannah and literally the green hellhole that is a tropical forest, I think it's fairly normal.

Doesn't mean they're not human, just a tad different, that's all.

this desu

>Racism: niggers and Jews are bad news
>Racial realism: African Americans commit more crimes for a number of reasons. Jews have been persecuted for ages and regardless if it was justified now band together resulting in them subverting others for their own means.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Knowledge vs. true belief

i prefer nationalism

I'd marry that girl

>blacks don't in general have big dicks
lmao why are you people trying to force this meme, projecting much?

One is you hate blacks because they are black.
The other is you hate blacks because they are dumb, commit crime, drain tax payer money on welfare, celebrate a thug culture, teach their kids to fight the police, men don't stay with their children,etc

Looked at that Wikipedia article too.
White males on average 5ft 10 on the low end
asian males on average 5ft 6 on the high end

Pseudoscience. No clear advantages here.

b-bbut goyim, your facts are racist

Believing in science beyond moralism, I guess

>teach their kids to fight the police
youtube.com/watch?v=coryt8IZ-DE
ummmmmmmm

Pol, heres the fucking difference
Racism is hating black people
Race realism is saying that niggers need to die
we agree yes?

The former is based on prejudice and hate, the latter on statistics and scientific data leading to conclusions based on logical reasoning, not emotions.

Racism is hating someone becuase of their race, this what I'm often pegged for. There are some true racists.

Realism is KNOWING what the different races are like, which is what happened to me after spending all my school years in black/minority schools. This is the one that liberals can't see.

Why can't they see it? Becuase if you're a libcuck bull prepping faggot you spent your entire life in ivory towers watching what the media has to say about blacks.

Funny that the least amount of time you spend around minorities the more you support them.

the abbo skull is the most beautiful, ironically. except for how far their mouth is potruding

Those are actors.

No, we don't. Even if your conclusions some of the Sup Forums would find right, that's not what those terms mean exactly.
Underage or just feeling the need to be edgy?

even the kids? did they punch the children off camera to make them cry? those are real tears of fear and confusion, which is understandable seeing as they're being told that they're basically going to be living targets for the police.

All that neanderthal and denisovan DNA gonna show up somewhere after all

Yes retard, there are child actors. Here's reality youtube.com/watch?v=llnoIsAk66g

I don't care about the difference. All I know is that I don't want hordes of third world trash in my city. These animals have colonized the main train station in a matter of months, the place is packed with filthy shitskins.

What's the difference between right-Libertarianism and Objectivism?

One says right there in the name that it's true.

In modern culture, 'racism' is socially unacceptable. Therefore, some racists decided to call their shitposting 'race realism' so it looks better. Who, after all, could be against REALISM? It's a cheap weaselly tactic, same as the Dutch authoritarian racists calling themselves the 'Freedom Party' even though one of their major objectives is a reduction in freedom, or the American right's use of the term 'political correctness' to imply that politeness and egalitarianism are incorrect without bothering to actually prove the point.

Self-identified 'race realists' are a bit more likely to want you to read Rushton's research (which is scientifically inept, but he's excellent at writing for a lay audience so normies are likely to believe him), self-identified 'racists' are more likely to want to call people niggers.