The "Repeal the NFA" petition passed its mark, last night I think

the "Repeal the NFA" petition passed its mark, last night I think.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
Will the whitehouse make a statement on it? what position will Trump's administration take on it? Trump did say he wanted to do good for the 2nd amendment as president, will he be deterred from this? Can the democrats in Congress stop this beautiful dream from coming to fruition?

Imagine all the cool shit you'll be able to enjoy and own should it pass

At least pass the "Not a weapon if it was made or is a replica of a firearm made before" from 1899 to a more reasonable number like 1930

m2 browning was made in 1920

Trump will be encouraged to play it safe and not repeal. also dems in congress will block it, they have enough senate seats. The cause is fucked

60 votes are not necessarily necessary.
Democrats can't block shit

What will anti-gun fags do if it passes

really? I really hope your right. I will cum buckets on that glorious day. but I really have my doubts, it sounds pretty controversial.

It could slip through by being attached to something else or during a barrage of other shit like killing the dept of ed, etc.

Whitehouse Statement:
"Contact your local congressional delegation, we can't sign shit until it passes the House and Senate. See: Schoolhouse Rock"

We don't need more guns we need more gun control

no.

>you will never defend your home with twin Mac-10s, diving behind upholstered furniture while turning your living room and the niggers in it into swiss cheese
Why live?

unfortunately this. Best thing the whitehouse could say is "Yeah we'd sign a repeal but there needs to be a repeal first."

Great, US will have even more cool guns and I still need to pay tons to be provided with a firearm strictly for use on a shooting range.

>yfw the WH responds to this, but none of the cuck-tier REEEEEEEE petitions that have more than double the signatures

>all the other butthurt petitions

Why are libtards such children?

I was half expecting a petition saying "DELETE this"

Get shot.

Holy shit it'll be Malibu's Most Wanted in real life

I will literally cum buckets if Trump legalizes full giggle.

kys

But user, my trigger discipline is already good.

Where am I?

Bump
Great news

repeal all import bans so we can have true firearm diversity from all over the world

this. no more watered down AKs. also gib Galil

>you will never defend your home with twin Mac-10s, diving behind upholstered furniture while turning your living room and the niggers in it into swiss cheese
Cool but I'd rather defend my home with glorious 20mm pic related

>Live in part of the US with restrictive firearm laws
>Violence using firearms daily occurrence
>Live in part of the US with loose firearm laws
>Almost no violence at all

Really activates my almonds.