Are cultural Marxists just immature, unformed adults?

Trump won. Special snowflakes, also known as impeachers, are devastated by the reality that Trump will be a two-term president. I offer them comfort of a safe space complete with a nut-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, salt-free, BPA-free, non-hydrogenated, non-irradiated, non-GMO, vegan-friendly, USDA-certified organic, fair-trade-compliant, carbon-neutral, artisanally-made, participation soy lollipop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eR-QsF6E1XI
youtube.com/watch?v=ReHd7fOmcXc
youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis
youtu.be/x4DhNIJzk0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are cultural Marxists just immature, unformed adults?
Yes

So let me get this straight

Those two retards are
>females
>wanting to be males
>so they're gay

Why can't they just be lesbians?

I think they are males who want to be females who sleep with women. Men who like women but want to be a woman who likes women.

where is that thing's jaw

They're just buttfucking ugly and they don't know how to cope with it.

We need Islam so fucking bad desu

The video of those two what have you's.

youtu.be/eR-QsF6E1XI

No, you got it all wrong. They're females pretending to be males that are into other females that also larp as males.

youtube.com/watch?v=ReHd7fOmcXc

CHIN-CHAN IS BACK

Gender is over, m'kay.

Is it just me or Milo is getting more "feminine"? I mean, she's slowly but surely reaching that age when she'll realise all that crap she's been spouting in her teens is bullshit, yet... I don't know. I feel like we're about to lose something precious...

I'm just worried that there won't be enough ovens for all the degenerates out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYpvamUfpis

>Trump won. Special snowflakes, also known as impeachers, are devastated by the reality that Trump will be a two-term president.

Man that's so weird... I don't remember conservatives being devastated about Obama winning and starting to make shit up like him being born in Kenya.

they are mentally ill

I really hope the majority of these snowflakes look back on this nonsense and cringe.

Its like this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

Because this generation tomboy's didn't exist you were transgender from age 7 instead of just being a girl that liked toy soldiers

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

kys if you actually care

LIBERALS BTFO

penis envy

According to her most recent video the blonde one is now taking testosterone so I guess we'll see in the coming year how fucked up she'll look

>nazis watch out!

its as if money doesn't grow on trees weird

>needs her dad to operate a propane torch for her
>le stronk nonbinary womyn STRONK
youtu.be/x4DhNIJzk0U
The few times you see his face you can just TASTE how disappointed he is in his child along with his self hatred at his failure as a father, SAD!

>I'm asexual, I swear it's not a phase
>Starts taking hormones
>Instantly becomes hypersexual

Milo should just accept her dick sucking destiny. Her feminine little body is made to be dominated. She needs to be stuffed with dick until the cultural marxism comes back out of her ears.

She's thick as fuck and was destined to be a baby maker.

That's a woman alright. That useless cunt couldn't even destroy a paper notebook properly. Sad!

It amazes me how poorly they understand how things in the world around them work.

"useful idiots" are what you've described. cultural marxists use them, because it's easy.

her dad must be like

well my kid is fucking weird. whatever

No it's the ultimate strategy for weaklings to get pussy

>salt-free

This has single mother written all over it. If these weirdos ever had a male authority figure, he's either killed himself or cut off his balls, physically and/or mentally.

>weird nerd chick finds her own weird shit shes into
>continues to be weird nerd chick
>she is confused over sex and herself
>has weird look
>makes herself look even weirder
>gets more into sex nerd shit
>doesn't see herself as sexy
>continues to further into weird sex category

you see it in big cities.
weird looking person + weird clothes = cool

shes trying to do the same.

atleast she embraced her weirdness.

who cares.

Wait, so... She's splitting it in half, right in between Boy and Girl? Because they're completely separate?

But they aren't trying to get vagina. They are men who want to be women who like other men who want to be women. They are gay men who want to be lesbians. Or something like that.

holy shit this is so sad it couldn't even figure out how to destroy a notebook. That poor father jesus christ

Is the left one a midget?

I think it's a more general problem of gender roles. The harder feminism works to portray women as oppressed, the more unappealing traditional femininity will become to women. The obvious way out for women is to slut it up to the max to defeat traditionalism, in a pathetic attempt to become free. The path Milo chose is trying to become a man instead. So the problem is only in part a strong male authority figure keeping her in check, and more feminism poisoning her mind, telling her that being a woman is bad.

This poor bitch on the right...I don't think being a communist is ever going to get her enough money for that operation to get a fucking chin.