Ask anything to an american who got deported to México, for commiting the crime of being brown

Ask anything to an american who got deported to México, for commiting the crime of being brown.

I'm still in México btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ask anything to an American

That's enough for me to know you're not a real American.

you just sound like the faggot to put me in the van

I don't even speak spanish

Born in east LA.huh?

Arizona, and live in Arizona

Were you treated kindly by ICE on your way out?

in what country were you born? did you ever naturalize as a citizen of the USA? did you get a green card? did you use a fake social security number? are you a rapist? are you a mexican supremacist? why do so many mexicans molest little girls? it is almost as if they are trying to destroy future generations of white children to pave the way for their own brown children.

can you deny or disavow any of this mexican-on-USA rape? literal or metaphorical. mexican illegal immigrants have literally become a human bio-weapon, changing the demographics of most of the united states in a way that can't be fixed without either mass deportations or death squads. Take your pick...

is ozzy really a jew or is that a fake ozzy osbourne? look at the jew hair on that jew...

Except for the faggot agent who didn't even allowed me to show my driver's id, yes

It was a pretty chilling experience, if it wasn't for the Mexican ladies crying and speaking in spanish

are you sure the crime wasn't being in the country illegally?

double-check the paperwork

Mexican supremacist, is this a real thing ?

I am american, was born in Arizona, my father is american, my granddad is american and so on.

butthole!

u live in mexico retard

Did you cry? Do you have family there? Do you speak Spanish?

These threads are propaganda to appease the right wing.

There are no deportations. It is the status quo. The next agenda is WW3 and then America turns to Brazil.

lol, fuck off

no crying

I don't have family in here, but I am a pretty shill guy

I don´t speak spanish, but the mexican inmigration agents speaks spanish, and now I am at the american embassy waiting for a ride to USA

it was actually quite a experience

*into Brazil

speaks english*

sorry

That shit spelling

What happens once you're in Mexico? Onto the streets with you?

No mames guey. You had years under Obama, if not longer to get your paperwork straight, and get a decent lawyer. It's not that you weren't pocho enough. It's that you were too stupid.

Hell, with the DREAM act, all you need to do is not commit crime and get a shitty community college degree, and you couldn't even do THAT.

You're completely full of shit. If that were true, you have millions of dollars of free legal aid from charities to deal with that.

ICE goes so easy on fluent english speakers, that would have to commit a felony by punching in the face at a protest to get them to even arrest you.

You should be making mexico great again.

you get into a mexican inmigration detention center, an officer interviews you and after that, I don't know

I told a Mexican officer that I am an american citizen, showed my ID, and was sent into the american embassy

How does my ass taste?

Lol not anymore faggot.
Also not getting the joke, glad you are gone.

>Shill guy
>Quite a experience

Nice English you got there m8, learned that in Arizona huh?

wey pf quedate en mexico, este estado era perfecto antes de la inundacion de tu gente

How's the weather?

I don't speak spanish pal

fuck you

sick roleplay, fuck head

I haven't been outside more than 10 minutes, so I can't tell

Get yourself culturally enriched, you bigot.

>to
>driver's id
>implying you speak English

Are you being paid?

>ay homie I leeev in Airzonaaaa
What did you mean by this?

Yea dude just start naming the presidents or state capitals or the bill of rights, in fluent English, and i doubt any ICE officer would not take a first look, let alone a second look, at your identification documents.

liar. fake. and gay.

fuck yourself, you barely speak english either.

How did you get deported if you are American?

Fuck off taco head. They should have shot you.

>pretty shill guy
>shill guy
>shill
Freud was right...

did you mommy get deported too?

"Nah" - Rosa Parks

Did you guys know white people invented Tacos? It's true.

Was traveling from Chandler to Tucson on a bus

the bus suddenly stoped and bunch of ICE officers enter the bus

they told us to get off the bus, and start asking everyone where they are from, where they were going and so on

One of those ICE officers told me I looked Mexican, and started dragging me into the van, I was trying to tell him I am american, but he basically told me to shut the hell up, and that I will be asked the "proper" questions on the next stop

Turns out that the next stop was a Mexican detention center

If you got deported, You was never an American in the first place. Thats kinda the point of "Illegal alien"

Nice story faggot

I think it was more like a mismanagment. Once an ICE officers arrests you, that's it. You can't even defend yourself. You get a free ride into Mexico, and then you explain your situation at the embassy.

Ask anything to an australian who got deported to Australia, for committing the crime of being a mad cunt.

I'm still in Australia btw.

why's your English so bad if its the only language you've ever known.

I'm pretty sure your ancestors were British who got deported into Australia for committing many crimes, you shitface

(((American)))

Because I'm typing on a white supremacist forum, not making an essay or something like that

Were your ancestors also mad cunts? Is being a mad cunt genetic? Or is that something that you can culturally aclimate yourself to?

I know a bunch of Japanese in Australia who want to be better at fitting into society. They're hyper straighlaced and uptight. Any advice for them?

If he's getting paid, they aren't getting their money's worth.

Such hateful slander. I'll have you know this is an imageboard of peace!

miss-meme'd

you are suppouse to type:
>american
which implies it is false

(((american)))
means KILL IT

you dumbfuck

yeah, sorry bout that

forgot this is a SJW safe space

being a mad cunt is pretty easy to be, just be chill take everything in stride and as a joke unless clearly stated that its not a joke, be loyal to your friends and gracious with ur enemies, japs are usually pretty cool, but tell them to tell cunts they're japs or everyone will assume they're chinks. aussies love japs more then chinks, for the sme reason japs love aussies more then koreans, then come visit and then mostly leave, chinks just stick around and try to change the place to be more chinky

>isn't part of the sick cunt master race.

lol

Bullshit. Wheres your papers?

You should renounce your us citizenship in protest. Pedro.

I only carry my drivers ID

my social security is at my fucking house

lol, what could possibly go right?

>suppouse

>to put me in the van

Stop larping you shit pinata

>sick cunt master race

i hope your joking matey i wouldnt wanna have to kill a cunt

Kay. So you tell them your SS number and they do a cross reference.

If you weren't a LARPing faggot you would have a million dollar lawsuit but you are and you don't.

Well that sucks, OP. I would go to the US embassy in the nearest city, give them your identity and see if they can bring you back.

If not, Make Mexico Great Again.

Good riddance taco nigger. There are way too many of you

That's what I did...

IN THE FUCKING AMERICAN EMBASSY HERE IN MEXICO!

Hey just come back over. We have the room for you and your family.

I'm actually at the embassy, and will go back to US at 10:15 PM

you got me

>Ask anything to an american who got deported to México, for commiting the crime of being brown.

Sorry Paco, cannot understand what you are saying. Speak English.

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

But you are going back right? Sucks you got profiled it happens a lot even in routine traffic stops. Cops use browns for quotas.

Oy oy oy, ¿Echas de menos Taco Bell? Mejor salte la frontera antes de que la pared suba.

Yes, I'm going back tonight

better my ancestors commit crimes then be mexican, where your very existence is a crime against nature, tacoface

my "things that didn't happen" file is overflowing

Did you get the fuckers name who profiled you? I would report his ass.

what a fucking lie

look shitface
I ain't mexican, and my ancestors aren't mexicans
fuck off you son of british criminals and abo's

have fun being Mexican in Mexico

>just be chill

Doesn't come naturally to them. They asked me
>Is there class to learn to crush beer can on head?

This thread would be SO much better with pics.

canadian proxy

actually yes, I will press a complain but that's it

the last thing I want to do is to give the left an excuse on why ICE is doing a bad job.

That's why I don't want to make a whole thing about this incident.

This entire thread is a shill and people are bumping it
>someone is earning his shekels tonight

why did you get deported to mexico then? checkmate burritofucker

can't use my phone inside the embassy, nor take pictures

for acting australian you shit face

ok, that's not the real reason

learn how to read, and read above

haha, i dont know man, i could help em if i knew em.

ok guys, this is it. I will have an interview with another officer here at the embassy. I'll report myself at 11:00 PM when I get back to my place.

later

im not gonna read your larping thread, i just copy pasted your larp op

seriosly, why haven't Trump nuked kangaroo land alredy?

(((american)))

Fake and gay

you imbecile

it is >american
not (((american)))

Your problem. Stop breaking our laws, or have your state petition to become a US Territory.

>school tries to teach you proper spelling and grammar
>learn it to pass your classes
>immediately stop using it
Enjoy your second-world country, Carlos.

I'll send a petition to the white house to make Arizona part of US