What are the odds he raped his daughter?

What are the odds he raped his daughter?

she looks ugly af

Zero, you sick fuck

0% Stop projecting your anger, he's your president whether you like it or not.

He definitely fucked her. Sex is not all rape.

How can it be rape? That means your have to not want the DD and that's physically impossible

0% you stupid piece of shit.

He never did anything sexual with Ivanka.

The same that sandy hook actually happened

according to the law it was rape all the times she was under 18

She turned out pretty smart and traditionally beautiful so I'd say close to 0.

digits are saying something senpai

>can't even be a protective father anymore

Zero. Don't even like the guy, but shit son, you're sick

Much lower than the odds that you raped yours.

Literally 0% chance. He could've raped the most beautiful women in the world (Miss Universe, etc).

>"she looks ugly af"
>roach

Hilarious.

please post a larger version i can't read the text.

he was protecting her from pedophile elites

>What are the odds he raped his daughter?

OP is self projecting again.

Just because your dad raped you as a kid doesn't mean all fathers do.

Why do liberals think he is being creepy when he is protective or affective to his own daughter? Are liberals in America brought up in such dysfunctional families that they think a father only acts this way when they are pedos?

Fuck off shill

>Are liberals in America brought up in such dysfunctional families that they think a father only acts this way when they are pedos?

Why do you think there are not many men in teaching anymore?

Because liberal women drove them out and pushed a narrative that they were all touching kids.

I'm pretty sure he raped her dude

Why do liberals always think about raping children?

The law is wrong. There's nothing wrong with a man having a healthy sexual relationship with his young daughter.
>She turned out...beautiful
False, she grew into being an ugly whore.

t-they dont??

That's truly sad man, looking up to my father and a male history teacher I really admired as role models was one of the things that kept me from falling into degenerate and criminal ways when I was young.

Not an argument

Am I the only one who thinks she is ugly?

No you are not, I mean I think she is hot af but I know people who think she is bad looking.

You keep making these threads. I think you might have a problem user. There are help groups for this sort of thing. It's nothing to be embarrassed about.. yet.

its not rape if both parties consent

Now, yeah, she's an ugly smoking OLD HAG. Used to be hot, long ago.

Liberals are over-sexualized deviants that find it uncomfortable and creepy to be in the same room as a child, much less raise, bathe, and be affectionate toward one.

If you raise your child to believe that
>sleeping with a relative
>appearing naked in front of family
>coming into close physical contact with family
is somehow weird or sexual they will grow up paranoid and hyper-sensitive to physical contact, as we see in Exhibit A: Millenials.

It's only a very recent notion that there is something wrong with holding your children or showing them affection in public.