This "Alt-White & Black alliance"

>This hotep thing that wants black people & white people from alt right to unite
>Are you all whimericans going to unite with niggers ?

WTF is alt white you nigger faggot go back to tumblr

The night's keynote speaker, NOI leader Elijah Muhammad, canceled his appearance because of illness. According to historian William Schmaltz, Malcolm X delivered a speech, followed by an appeal for donations that singled out the few Caucasians in the audience. Rockwell contributed $20. When Life photographer Eve Arnold raised her camera to capture the Nazis, Rockwell—presumably alerted to her Jewish ancestry by the Muslims—allegedly rasped, "I'll make a bar of soap out of you." (She replied, "As long as it isn't a lampshade.")

Overt anti-Semitism, it turned out, was something the two groups could bond over. While Rockwell pushed his hatred of Jews to frothy extremes, Muhammad backed a range of racist theories, including the hoax that the Jews had financed the slave trade. (Malcolm X was cagier about his anti-Semitism, often deferring to Muhammad's conspiracy theories rather than offering his own.) To publicly rage against Jews in the summer of 1961 may have offended the general public even more than it would today. Six thousand miles away, the Adolf Eichmann trial, in Israel, had captivated the world and dramatically increased coverage of Holocaust atrocities.

Don't call them niggers. Black nationalists are based.

White nationalism will obliviously breed other kinds of race nationalism as well. Seems like a natural progression.

We will cleanse the last remains of the KKK from the rising star that is the Alt-Right. All colors bleed the same blood of patriots. Deus Vult.

Based Rockwell

Hey, the black nationalists want a return to Africa and for their folk to prosper, I can't counter signal that shit.

Cucks

>White nationalism will obliviously breed
...this "alt-right" stuff was bred from Muslim non-intergration (a bunch of ethnicentrics with rules like arranged marriage...who wear sheets over their heads)

I'm down for black nationalism
Give them all tickets to Liberia and be over with the brown menace

we should start a colony in africa and let black people run it.

Literally did that like 150 years ago

mugabe pls go

no they don't, they want to have their own country in America

which makes sense, African-American culture is an american subculture either way

>what is Liberia?

Yes user civic nationalism is the way forward.

Rockwell was the shit man
RIP

>race nationalists
>civic nationalism

...and again like 50 years ago

Last time anyone tried that, it turned into hell on Earth.

Here's the facts.

Statistically, while Jamal may do a lot of stupid shit and be cancerous on society, he never grows his people outside a percentage of 10-15%. Hispanic immigrants on the other hand are in many ways just as bad as Jamal, mail money outside the country to their home country, and reproduce faster than rabbits. They will destroy this country within 50 years.

While Jamal and I may have our problems, we both have a much larger one at the moment.

>there are Sup Forumsfags defending niggers
>there are Sup Forumsfags defending jews like Milo

>She replied, "As long as it isn't a lampshade."

More like, she said that to her editor days later.

All praise General Butt Naked

This

> GUYS IM NOT BLACK
> IM JUST ALT WHITE

If hotep offers a solution to getting them back to Africa without any bloodshed and both sides being content, why the fuck wouldn't you explore that option?

Uhh, unite for what?
no

they don't

Don't Hotep want their own ethno-state? I'm fine with that, if they keep it away from here.

They do, read their website.

the dude who wrote that article has said he doesn't wanna go back to Africa on twitter

they pretty just want their own ethno state in America

dude lmao give us reperation for da slavery and we be kangz in africa dats right white boi

If that's true, win win for everyone then.

Fuck it. Give them Mississippi.

over my dead body

give those niggers chicago or something
it was those yankeefags who fought to free them

Lmao