How is this acceptable? Fucking disgusting. People have no shame anymore. You should want to be healthy and look good...

How is this acceptable? Fucking disgusting. People have no shame anymore. You should want to be healthy and look good. Everyone has control over how they look and how healthy they are, there should be no excuse. This "beautiful at any size" is pure degeneracy. Why would you want to be fat and hairy? It just baffles me that this sort of shit exists. The fat bitch that posted this might actually be decent looking if she wasn't enormous, but she posts pictures of her smoking weed and eating snack cakes everyday so no wonder she's obese. What I really don't get is why these people lie to themselves. I know for a fact fat women like this hate themselves and the way they look, so why not change instead of lie to themselves like this? Will this sort of shit ever stop? Will this politically correct era of hell ever end? It makes me sick.

shuuuut the fuuuuck up

saged

Look at this shit Sup Forums

you're too ugly to make the list

Why are people like this

>Everyone has control over how they look.
Weight, yes somewhat although people have different metabolism rates and can be born with diseases affecting it.
But bone structure? Facial features? Size? No. You can't control that. Those of us who are born ugly are fucked. There's nothing we can do unless we have enough money to pay for expensive modifications. We're pretty much screwed otherwise.

How fuckin disgusting, i believe that if your choice is to being a fat fuck you should at least accept and realize you're choosing to look awful and to neglect your health. Literally every person who's not insane or a landwhale would agree that an obese body looks disgusting and is unhealthy.

But who cares anyways, most of those landwhales will end up having an heart attack in their 30s while us superior beings will keep on living an happier life than they could ever hope for.

>thank you grandma
Jesus I hope my nieces don't end up like this

>bone structure
>Those almost segmented fat rolls

Are they teaching students that muscle and bone are social constructs too?

This is just the endgame of people who have no control over their eating habits

They can't control their weight, so they make up ridiculous things like "Being fat is great!"

>People have no shame anymore
Look at marble installments from the renaissance and Rubens depicting fat women as beautiful. It's not like theyre promoting pedophilia.

wtf her ass is more hairy than mine.

Just being at a healthy weight (roughly 12% body fat or less) will make 95% of people a 6/10 or higher. A lot is in your control. Most faces dont look good with extra weight on them

My litle sister is in art and she just add hair to the legs of all her female charaters
She genualy thinks she is original and cool for that

>bone structure
>all of that is meat

I can accept they're disgusting fat slobs. They need to accept I'm not attracted to them.

took me a few hours in photoshop

her fingers are so fat she can't even roll her own joint so she has to buy prerolls

>mfw cucks like you associate "people" like that with me just because I use cannabis

>implying bone structure and genes prevent you from shaving your legs and staying fit enough not to develop fat rolls.
>implying she can stand on her toes

america is badly drawn anime?

>eat less
>exercise
>shave
>exfoliate
>moisturise
>change hairdresser
>????
>PROFIT

fixed in 8 incredibly easy steps

t b h it's pretty easy to get a filling, reasonable meal at KFC.

One piece of extra crispy chicken (thigh or breast) + single serving green beans + biscuit is only ~550 calories.

Plenty of protein, a serving of veggies, high in fat but hey it's not health food.

Eating whatever is in that pic was probably upwards of 800 cals with no veggies (not gonna call mashed potatoes vegetables).

KFC is shit compared to CFA. Even Popeye's has been stepping up their quality (relative to price) in comparison to KFC

hahahahaha le fat faget lel le lololololololololololol XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD fat people le ebin fat people hate le XDDDDDD i le hate le fat people because fat!!!!!! fat fat fat fat fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! le XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are not alone, user
i detest this pothead """culture"""
it holds back research and progress and perpetuates the negative stereotype
why cant people just smoke/eat/vape/whatever and shut the hell up about it?

Fat fuck spotted

CFA has got KFC beat on the sandwich front, but they can't compare when it comes to the breast/thigh pieces

Zaxby's uber alles, but I don't live in da souf so I only get to have it when I visit my family down in NC.

>tfw Mom lives 3 minutes from Zaxby's
>bought my plane ticket I'll be drowning in Zax sauce in 5 weeks

can't wait.

Those problem glasses are next level.

>Zaxby's
I haven't tried many of the alternative chicken places; haven't even heard of that one!

Where I live we barely got a Raising Cane's this year...

IKTF, user.

I use weedajuana for pain relief by not smoking it...but people automatically assume I I "smoke fat blunts e'ry day brah" and that's how I relieve my shitty knee+back.

Can't wait until we see an uptick in colleges and private labs doing actual medical research into cannabis over the next 2 decades.

zaxbys is the best

Thats really six steps you stupid bong

Someone post the ald Trump fat painting and portrait and liberals laughing at it

Wasn't just a painting, it was a whole fucking 3D sculpture

Rotund sack of shit detected

what the fuck is that yellow shit on the bottom left?

lmao. whether you admit it to yourself or not, weed rots your brain and makes you into a degenerate leftist. it destroys any sense of discipline and morality in the user, who then becomes "tolerant", having no standards, dignity or self awareness.

there's a reason ALL degenerate leftists are reefer smokers. there's a reason sensible people do not take weed. you're not a unique exception, you're just deluding yourself.

looks like macaroni salad mate

There is a painting of it.

how do americans eat that shit?

>no men represented in a country built exclusively by men

And it was built exclusively by men because women werent allowed to be involved.

lol i been smoking pot everyday for over eight years and I have 139 IQ

MSPaint comics are not sources or arguments.

You're arguing like a leftist.

But what about all of the anonymous online comments from Harvard graduates making six figures a year who say they've smoked everyday since college? Explain that shit, leaf.

10/10 cannot tell if it's bait

Figured some proof was in order

see
Your passive-aggressive attitude is not an argument.

Macaroni and "cheese"

>pot

>nothing smoking dabs

fuck off grandpa stay the fuck away from my weed

I dab medicinal-grade crumb and I still call it "grass". Don't be a wet blanket, son.

>139 IQ
>Can't orient an image properly.

as I said fuck off granpa weed is for people 14-18 shut the fuck up stop being degenerate and go talk about polotics

>except

lol

>Women are fatter, sluttier,angrier, more entitled, and spoiled by their parents and society than ever
>Why can't I find a good man?

Those aren't even chips. AND THEY'RE FUCKING SHIT

Dabs aren't weed. Maybe when you turn 21 and you're old enough to buy club wax you'll finally learn.

That's a picture of bad mac' 'n "cheese".

Good mac is good, fast food mac is shit.

>"I bathe myself with a raaaag onna stick"

>duuude let me post my iq results with my packed pipe on Sup Forums like a BOSS
Maybe iq really is meaningless. I hope for your sake that you're a child.

Is that a dead tooth lol.

I think she got some of her whorepaint (lipstick) on her tooth

Never understood people putting chips in a bowl to eat

>those teeth
Literally night janitor at walmart personal hygiene there

This

if i was a child wouldn't it be a little more impressive that i was taking drugs and had a high iq?

taking drugs is not impresive at any age or iq desu. Having a high IQ doesn't mean you still can't make dumb choices.

>coding
>average
La cagaste, perro.

The hairy legs are a nice touch.

Yeah no. It isn't unusual for kids to experiment with pot regardless of iq. Just like it isn't unusual for kids to post pictures of their pipes and iq tests as proofs on Saturday nights.

If you stopped smoking pot you would fucking dominate. you're not reaching your full potential

>leftist

Using buzzwords that are 5 years old to talk about a plant that existed before you tells me you're a complete and utter imbecile.

>139 iq
>wasting your time arguing on a Taiwanese finger painting website
what did he mean by this?????

i'm still failing to see the reason i should feel embarrassed that i have actual evidence that smoking pot does not "rot your brain and turn you into a degenrate leftist"()

tbgh i ought to. i smoke pot but i'm not saying its some gift from god, i just do it cause i don't like drinking

>tfw got bad backne

>that teeth
The eternal anglo strikes again

>i just do it cause i don't like drinking
>them trips
You get it.

Is that a woman with ass hair?

>when the trans fats kicks in

>thinking tumblr memes are a good representation of the real world
>thinking this 'healthy at any size' shit exists anywhere outside the internet
>not knowing that gyms everywhere are filled to capacity with people working out

when was the last time you went outside user?

shame exists for a reason.
it's all over our universities even, moron.

>thinking universities are a good representation of the real world
>thinking any of that piss that flies at a uni lasts a year in the workforce

fucking what?

Has anyone considered that we naturally think our bodies are disgusting and that is why we invented clothing?

CFA isn't a liberal shithole either, which automatically puts all of their food over cucKFC.

>claims to endorse "body acceptance"
>immediately blames bone structure for poor lifestyle choices

That's not very "accepting"

>think our bodies are disgusting and that is why we invented clothing
also you know, all that cold, heat, wind, rain, sharp brambles, bitey insects, and to carry more shit.

You're a dum dum.

>58 likes
God I wish I was a normie sometimes

Wearing clothing to protect yourself is one thing but when did it evolve to wearing it constantly?
You could argue that the one with superior "Armour" should be the one with better resources.
But the wearing of armour would cover up any physical characteristics that would create instinctive attraction of mates thus putting the wearer of armour at a disadvantage.

Because not everyone is a amerifat who eats the entire bag at once.

Is it really degeneracy? Give me your honest thoughts, because I'm sure there's some lurkers from other boards and otherchan who share an affinity for thicc chicks and BBWs. I know there was a discussion on otherchan to take back the idea of "fat acceptance" and make it apolitical and more about the individual. Not a societal-push, but an inward introspection.

What a terrible argument

it's ridiculously easy to roll a joint that looks like that all by yourself my friend