How does Sup Forums deal with going outside?

How does Sup Forums deal with going outside their homes? I mean like taking a public bus, going to fitness centers, the mall, etc. I tried it today and I don't recommend it.

>going outside
mom does that for me

my parents usually do too. But today I decided to go walking at the indoor track. Had to take a bus with white trash and filthy natives.

>outside
Link?

I haven't been outside in a while. What is it like nowadays?

I fucking hate going outside, too many fucking people
I can see why the globalists would want to depopulate the earth. What a fucking waste of resources, humans are disgusting

It's cold.

Sorry man, I bet it was horrible

When I commute to school I just listen to podcasts or sometimes will browse Sup Forums from my phone if there aren't any blacks around.

Just get some earbuds/headphones and listen to some music on your phone. Keep your head down and try to stay out of other peoples ways. And don't be a dumbass.

>going outside for a reason other than groceries
>ever
I pass. Dealing with the illegal aliens asking alms in front of the grocery stores is enough already.

This. I generally like outside, but it's full of people.

>taking the bus
Don't do that. The chink that beheads people has been set free.

You can't get your groceries delivered?

He must've had a stellar lawyer

Winnipeg is full of greasy fucks and injuns I swear

The way any other person does? I know how to do those things so I go and do them when necessary as relatively functional member of society.

Oh wait, we RP /r9k/-styled neets ITT, right?

I dunno, I just scream for tendies and mum leaves them by the door to my room, ghuahuahuah XDDD

Too expensive here, it would cost me almost double the normal price. It's cheaper going there by car, I spend like 20 euros worth of fuel once every 2 months.

>as relatively functional member of society
GTFO NORMIE REEEEE

I think they're mostly RP'ing on r9k too. I hope.

That was on a greyhound.

Yup, many do. I know because I was checking on some generals, back in the days when it wasn't just social outcast central. There are some ill-adjusted but actual jug-shitters are kinda rare and mostly a reference to a certain thread from the past.

I can't listen to music while i'm outside. it's strange to me and it's so noisy I can't hear too good either.

what the fuck

vincent li or something. asian guy, beheaded a guy on a greyhound years ago in the 2000s.

It's not that bad, I have to drive to uni everyday.

>knows how to drive
>goes to college

Lol normie detected.

The memes are so strong on r9k. They really can warp one's perception of reality pretty bad. But they're out of control. Seems purposeless. They're just showing off for shits and giggles. Or maybe it's to trap some poor losers there to sustain kek. And to prepare the next generation of wizards for the next great meme war.

>The memes are so strong on r9k.
Yea I was actually surprised that the Tendies meme made it out of Sup Forums, I remember the whole GBP (Good Boy Points) and the thread about how Chad n Stacey made fun of user for eating tendies out in public

>Lol
GET OUT

There aren't too many niggers around where I live so it's not too bad.

I'm still a friendless loner, though.

I don't even know any blacks. We don't have them here in canada.

There's certain purpose but it's rather basic and sad. There are ill-adjusted who want their special club. That's it. Many on /r9k/ were hurt by 'normies' and they want place where they are in control and can dictate others what to do. Kinda special-snowflakedness, autistic NEET version.

You can sometimes ignore that, though. When I was still visiting the board I just declared myself a cyborg between a robot and a normie and helped folks a bit. Still, the place is overall not that healthy. Sup Forums has shitload of toxic ideas used as memes but it's still less taxing while sometimes being a good source of info or funny banter, at least.

Have you tried nature? Its outside, but without people.

don't have a car to drive to the woods.

I haven't been outside in some 4 or 5 months, i remember the last time i went, it was so shit, literally, everything was shit, so many niggers too also did i say that it was generally shit?
Yeah, i'm fugged.

OK. I'm too much of a newfag to know how their crap started. They all RP as the same kind of smug, resentful, retarded manchild NEET so fucking well though. They get pissed at everyone doing well and they don't want to improve. It's amazing desu.

They're not all just pretending though. Some are mentally messed up and they hang out there like it's some kind of support group and think they're among themselves. I bet some can barely tell most people are just memeing. r9k is very disturbing.

That whole wagecuck vs NEET thing was hilarious though. Women dig the BIG NEET COCK while you're wagecucking at work.

Yeah. Well I usually keep one of the earbuds out, so I can hear surroundings and cars and stuff. But I can understand not liking to have music on

Huh ok. r9k is confusing desu. The layers of irony are piling on. It was funny and insane to me (but honestly started to affect my mental health after a while kek). But yeah I noticed people being serious and very very depressed. Feels bad knowing they're still hanging out there unironically.

yea, i tried it too, on my 8.30pm boozerun. encountered Six fucking subhumans speaking durka and one dude who spoke german on the phone (cashier doesnt count). it is less than 30 metres from my house to the mall. and im in a 60k souls ruralish city in the north.

fuck that noice, at least if i raise headphone volume high enough i barely hear the alloha snackbar being proclaimed below my window.
send nukes plz.

Yea I go back to /r9k/ from time to time and Samson is still making his Drinking threads, I don't know what happened to eggman but I heard he might be dead
/r9k/ probably reached a peak in 2013-2014 and then after the shooting at the Oregon school, a bunch of new people flooded the board AND then they put on the filter, /r9k/ hasn't been the same since

>leave home for supplies
>keep repeating mantra "dont say nigger.dont say nigger.dont say nigger"
>get to sams club and buy protein bars, baked chicken, and spinach
>in self checkout line when ethnic helper girl comes over
>are you ok sir? do you need help
>"no thanks nigger"
>shit
>run out as fast as i can while the employees follow behind with pitchforks fashioned from ab lounges and garden pots
>make it to car and speed off in time
>put on donna summer and wipe the sweat off my face
>fuck i need gas
>go to gas station and start pump, making sure to stop on an even number
>see redneck type in a raised truck
>we make eye contact and i wink at him
>he goes for his gun as i scream "please forgive me i have ass burgers"
>get shit beaten out of me
>ask if thats all hes got as hes walking off and im lying on the ground bleeding
>he kicks me in the skull
>gather my shit up once i regain consciousness 40 minutes later
>get home and deadlift 1 pl8
>feel sad because im so weak
>masturbate to girls getting fucked while talking on the phone
>go to sleep crying

its not so hard once you get used to it

OK. I read a post saying that that some forum shutdown at some point (sluthate I think) and that lead to an exodus to r9k. And it ruined it (again). That was the turning point between the old and new robot """"culture"""". The "new robots" are the psychopathic kind of incel people love memeing about. And before that there were the "gentlemen" who spoke fancy to fool the uniqueness check.

Dunno how that fits in the overall history though.

kek seems like the story of most Sup Forums boards is a series of events that each "ruined" them over and over again.

was going to offer some advice and then i just realized its been 3 days since i've left my home or spoken in person to another human being

im not an /r9k/ weirdo, i do fine in public but i guess i just don't do it much

Exactly this

kek
upboat

Going outside isn't that bad. I have to use the bus nearly every day for work and school for now.

Stepping out into the city, you'll realize how small that SJW population is. Where I live, the majority of the population is far older than I am, and many people are just either retired, working in the city, or just 'living'.

Once I get a car & finally make enough income from home though, fuck going outside if I don't want to lmao

it's winter, barely any leaves so i'm fine.

Top kek

>im not an /r9k/ weirdo, i do fine in public but i guess
I'm a bit of weirdo desu, but people tolerate it cause I'm nice. Also I don't give a fuck.
Anybody reading this, if you have social anxiety, why? Don't.
You're welcome.