Did the Queen kill her becuase she was pregnant with the sandniggers baby?

Did the Queen kill her becuase she was pregnant with the sandniggers baby?

Yes this is common knowledge

No, the method of death was totally impausible for murder - Dodi himself went and ordered an off-duty driver who had been drinking and was on medication to drive them then ordered him to go 100mph. Even then Diana wouldn probably have lived if she had been wearing her seatbelt like the bodyguard.
I approve of her death though, she was bringing shame on the country with her muzzie-fucker slut behaviour. Good riddance.

At least she inspired William and Harry to shoot Muhammedan Satanists in Arabia

I've heard something like that, minus the sand part.

She was seriously pissing off the Queen before she went and did that shit. Obviously that was the final straw.

This is the last photo taken of the queen before Diana died,
She is quoted as saying "I'm just getting some practice in" when asked what she's practising for the queen just said "don't worry about it" and booked a ticket to France

Oops I forgot the picture lol

Who cares? Fuck that self righteous cunt

oaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoighworigjwoirhgoiwirhgowirhgowirhfoqihrgoqihrgoqihrolaihroawqoaiehglwsiejgooaiehglwsiejgowijrgowhrsgopaiejfogwihsrgowharoig

>sandglassing whore
>didn't deserve death

pick one

She was a fucking whore.
Her death was justified.

And that's any evidence of a sabotaged engine successfully destroyed.

I decoded this, it reads- "Im a faggot"

She already got GINGERED. You seriously think William and Harry are related?

Is that why Harry is coal burner?

He drinks, drunkards do stupid stuff

Looks that way, but looks can be deceiving. Diana was about to make some big announcement, most probably an engagement. it would be hard to cover everything up properly. But then again.....

I wish. Prince Harry is dating a subhuman negro and old bitch is fine with it.

Yea, i think Harry looks like James Hewitt.

And doubt she's fine with it. Plus I don't think they will get married.

I know this isn't the place to say it, but I have never found NW European women attractive. They have strange dolichocephalic heads and bony faces, and they look more like men than women (e.g., I don't even think David Bowie pulled off the androgynous look well).

It's just an aesthetic preference, that's it.

i agree. Remember the 80's -90's were all about thos gigantic masculine blonde hair blue eyed women. French, Italian, Spanish, Irish girls are cuter.

I remember when she died and couldn't understand why everyone was obsessed with her. Years later I hear the "conspiracy" stories... They seem pretty legitimate and she seemed like a fairly shitty person from what I gather. Very unstable and a lot of personal issues. So I couldn't care less either way

Damn, she was tall.

Don't question happy accidents.