72 Arrested Terroists from Countries in Trump's Travel Ban

cis.org/vaughan/study-reveals-72-terrorists-came-countries-covered-trump-vetting-order

cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/Terror Arrests.senate judiciary.pdf

Why aren't you assholes disseminating this information everywhere?

Fucking get on it. I don't have social media.

Bump for truth

Come on assholes

Fake news

I included a senate committee document, dude.

It's the headline on Drudge.

What's your point?
The Senate has lied before, drudge has lied before.
That's the definition of fake news

WHO THE FUCK ISNT FAKE NEW, YOU BRO?

If you have misled before why would I believe anything you have to say after

Okay, well the report is from 2016, so unless they planned it all out or used time machines, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the report to be fake, especially since it's 65 pages long, and most are from all the other countries of the world. Are they just that good, user?

Obama made the list so why wouldn't there be fake news to support it?

You suck so much, my dude.

Liberals don't care they are brainwashed.

bump

>Mohamed Mohamed Mohamud

This is actually perfect for the coming court battle, because part of the ruling against the exec. was that Trump's lawyers didn't provide any specific evidence as for the reasoning behind the ban (legally unnecessary, but the 9th circuit are a bunch of hacks).

They really don't. It makes me crazy.

So no one would produce fake news to help out Obama? Ok

I bet the argument turns into, "Ok, 72, and?"

Not in the SC. 6/8 of them are smarter than that, at least.
7/9 if Gorsuch is in by then.

Yeah, I was thinking the expanded hearing, but now I remember Trump's not doing that, I don't believe.

The government has already argued about these people. It didn't convince the court because none of these people actually carried out an attack and or caused casualties.

You have to remember there's a distinction between the courts and the 9th circus.
One deals in law, the other in liberal ideology.

Oh cool, I didn't even know this kind of info was public.

Because they were arrested for CONSPIRING to commit a terrorist attack. What the actual fuck?

I'm not sure why you think conservative ideology is somehow drastically better. If I say you're wrong and you say I'm wrong who is actually wrong?

We now have in place extreme vetting that takes years for people from these countries to get in. You can't just buy a ticket and come over without a visa.

>We now have in place extreme vetting
Because of Trump, in the name of national security interests.

>72 arrests in merely 2 weeks
Imagine just how many terrorists managed to pass unnoticed before, I bet there're sleeping cells already everywhere.

No before Trump. Obama imposed more restrictions and checks on these people well before Trump. We've never had a terror attack from anyone from these 7 countries since 9/11. We check who's coming in pretty thoroughly. The reason the FBI said that they can't vet refugees is because that's really never been their role. They also don't have the manpower to do it. They didn't say that the refugees weren't properly vetted btw.

>Obama imposed more restrictions and checks
Wrong. He relaxed restrictions last year.

wew

Most people here are actually classical liberals, but today "liberals" are actually just leftists. Most people that come here would not conform to traditional conservative social ideology, but if you are a classical liberal or libertarian Capitalist/conservative, you vote Republican unless you waste it on 3rd party.

Leftism is utter shit.

>we wuz libertarians meme

Most likely you and I agree, what the fuck are you on about? Do you go to church? Do you hate gays? Do you really fucking hate black people even if you meet one that is more culturally European? Wtf, man?

Yes I hate black people. You have to go back.

You retarded Mexican should look at the PDF again. It says they've caught 72 terrorists from 2001 to 2014. It wasn't in the past two weeks.

>the somalian beetlejuice