Knowledge Bomb. "Alt-Right" & Richard Spencer

The "Alt Right" label popularity boom was designed to be used for censoring, smearing, targeting & identifying people. It was a trap created by some DNC/Soros think tanks, all they needed was Hillary to say the term in a speech , MSM to promote it & people to embrace/adopt the term much like "Deplorable" was. They also created/have databases of everyone online who used/has the "Alt-Right" label, which is why so many conservative/right/alternative people/organizations are being Censored on social media platforms.

Now all they needed was to find a existing "leader" of sorts in the pre-popularity boom actual Alt-Right that they could turn into a MSM focus to push different agendas(civil war, race war, anti-right, etc). That "leader" is Richard Spenser.

Spencer himself doesn't want to destroy the Right, the ones using Spencer indirectly are the ones that want to destroy the Right by trying to fracture, demonize(Calling them Nazi's, white supremacists,etc) & Encourage/justify violence being done to them.

Spencer is also being framed/set up, the fact that the "Nazi Salutes" happened at a event of his(Notice how he was surprised when it happened) & how he got punched by a Leftist is no coincidence. Also how both incidents then got large media coverage and have been used to demonize the Right was by design.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0vwOvVuQe4
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Abortion.

2) Narratives

3) Future of the GOP/Republicans.

As always the information I get out in the threads is important.

And yes, I know the last threads topic was fascinating.

I tend to bring information out about a variety of topics.

As always you tell us things we already figured out on our own. As always you tell us about things we cannot do anything about.

Someones upset about the information I've been getting out lately.

My last thread must have discombobulated the shills, but I suspect they will eventually show up in this one.

All I know is they had to give up on "fake news" because Trump seized it

I don't care if they use "Alt-Right" as a label anymore. If anything, it's making it cooler and more edgy. I want my enemies defeated and IN CHAINS. I desire VICTORY over the international finance system and the eternal Juden. I WILL get my white ethnostate and I WILL conquer the stars.

Your last thread was about fucking time travel, man. What is wrong with you?

fuck yes. bump!

Also because people pointed out the irony of the MSM talking about "Fake news".

You have to understand why picked that label & what they did with it.

Milo seems bigger than richard spencer. Are you aware if he is a target of the soros crew

What's up with Alexander Dugin, and Richard Spencer's ex-wife?
Is Spencer really backed by the Russian govt?

Nothing, if you have seen my past threads(which I always link the 4plebs archives of) I tend to talk about topics like that every once and a while.

>Now all they needed was to find a existing "leader" of sorts in the pre-popularity boom actual Alt-Right that they could turn into a MSM focus to push different agendas(civil war, race war, anti-right, etc). That "leader" is Richard Spenser.

All part of the plan. Spencer is a cringey larping faggot who uses netspeak and memes irl.

We are fortunate, dumbcunt PAC's, orgs and think tanks are targeting harmless conceited fools like him instead of getting this site shut down.

All part of the plan.

Very aware.

Appreciate it.

Will Richard Spencer be murdered? Richard Spencer is a sort of Christ-figure in the sense that he is sacrificing his own wellbeing for something greater than himself which, like Christ, happens to be an anti-communist ideology.

>The "Alt Right" label popularity boom was designed to be used for censoring, smearing, targeting & identifying people.
No... NO!. THEY TRICKED US

How could this BE? We were all so gung ho about being Alt-Right! We had a place in the world!

WHYYYYYYYYYY

If you are outnumbered, keeping a label is idiocy. The best strategy is to go guerilla, from label to label, but keep the same message

Doesn't seem like a successful plan thus far. This board, for example, has widely rejected attempts to be corralled under any kind of label. Very rarely online have I seen actual people call themselves "alt-right" or rally behind Spencer with any degree of seriousness.

Censorship of publications like Breitbart hasn't gone unnoticed either, and is threatening to erode public confidence in the Social Media platforms the same way it plummeted trust in MSM.

Was the censorship their endgame? Or are they hoping to catalyze some grand confrontation between the "alt-right" and "antifa", essentially pitting astroturfs against each other?

He's not backed by them.

They are using him as a pawn pretty much in the sense that they focus on him to them push agendas.

Got to give them credit, they did a great job on it.

Surprised no one questioned why that Label was pushed so hard.

It's no secret that the MSM play up the white supremacy threat as a kind of distraction for islamic/black violence. Hillary was just getting on the bandwagon by calling out an almost unknown movement This is hardly breaking news, user.

Who cares? I'm rolling with superior ideas and attacking their machinations. The same goddamn thing trump is doing. They will come for you regardless. The more decentralized our movement is the better. We don't need public figures, we just need to win the culture war underground.

you fucking clownshoes ass nigger.

Look at how they are escalating incidents against him to do things.

He might be considered "expendable" in the future.

>He's not backed by them.
now, address Spencer's and his ex-wife's connection to Alexander Dugin for us

Any movement with "right" in the name is doomed from the start. It gets compared to Hitler immediately. Spencer I am sure is controlled opposition with his stupid frog pin (lul, I am party of the sekret club too!)

Good to see you Anon5, missed you.

Did we actually go to the moon?
Is Trump a 33rd degree mason?
Do you realistically see any hope of the US not becoming Europe 2.0?
How accurate is Jay Dyer?

Read what I said in the OP, you have to understand the big picture about these things.

1) It was successful if you think about.

2) I explained the "endgame" in the OP in both the Alt Right section & in the Spencer section. So it would be both.

I've been saying this since the beginning.

People who call themselves 'alt-right' are the most useful idiots there are

This. Just avoid it altogether. Just keep cranking out the hate facts and edgy memes.

That is true.

Someone is upset.

You should so you understand there tactics going forward and why things are moving the way they have been.

Didn't look into her as much as I did to him.

who wouldn't want this guy as our leader?

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

It's already happening, look at the comments. A lot of those people are 12 year olds.

>Didn't look into her as much as I did to him.
Well you really should look up Spencer's ex-wife then

Exactly, they fell for the bait.

Read what I said in the OP about Spencer. He is not controlled, he is just indirectly used.

1) Yes.

2) Don't know.

3) Yes, but The Left have to not be under estimated.

4) No idea

Hey Anon5:

You got anything on North Korea? They seem to be wearing everyone's patience thin lately.

does the soros crew have insiders in the surveillance community (for example, someone who could access databases of texts and emails)

or

do they observe people and create their own archives

catching up on your last thread btw

The normalizing of fascism is getting hilarious. These fuckers aren't so much controlled as easily dismissed.

That doesn't mean I didn't look into her, but Spencer is getting the focus overall. Not her.

What a mess.

Being idiots & you are right they are annoying people.

1) Both

2) The last thread I did was quite fascinating.

Hitler is cool with the 12 year olds now, life moves fast!

Is the flashpoint scripted? Or is the plan to continue demonizing the alt-right and encouraging antifa until it escalates "naturally"?

Hello Knowledgebro.

So the Mandela effect. During the '90 there were many operations going in Africa. Someone spread the fake news that Mandela had died for reason unknown. The narrative spread more than it was supposed to, so in 2013 there were traces of it that weren't supposed to reach the large public.

Am I correct?

The Left's actions are going to give rise to leaders who will go after them.

Is Hitler still alive?
Why did Kerry and Aldrin visit Antarctica after the election?
What's up with the Denver Airport?
Are skinwalkers, goatman, yetis, bigfood real?

Anon5, what is going on with Netanyahu lately? Is he a victim of Arab occultists?

I think they are just trying to posturing to get the chinese to give them some grain shipments to give to their starving population.

Glad to see you, Anon5.

How aware is Spencer of his manipulation? He seems like a man in a bubble. The "alt-right" was so obviously used by the MSM to create a boogey man.

Do you have any guiding words for us on the latest wikileaks tweets regarding vault 7

1) Not scripted

2) Yes.

Correct.

They are teasing/hinting.

1) Nope

2) Research places(for buzz) & Resource potential(for kerry)

3) Not up, but under

4) If people used thermal drones more, they could figure the last 2 out.

That is also likely true.

how much do you think the shills get paid to go against your threads

I'm not sure if many people here watch Pewdiepie, but he has been throwing the Hitler/Alt Right jokes lately, and wouldn't surprise me if he browsed this site.
However, he isn't going with the whole "alt right" agenda.
Do you think he is being used by someone higher up, like the MSM, in order to attack Sup Forums? A pawn so to speak, similar to Spencer?

What is the effect of producing Kek statue replicas for mass production? It's on amazon and saw them in the HWNDU stream. What effect to 3d religious objects like that in the real world?

I saw it happen in front of my eyes. A few weeks before Hillary's "alt-right" speech, I saw hashtags like "WhatIsAltRight" and "WhyImAltRight" trending, then her speech, then Spencer pops up out of nowhere, and now everone thinks there a Nazi invasion happening in the USA. In reality I think the true number of actual Nazis here is pretty small.

So SPENCER. Paid opposition? Plant? Patsy? Or just some right wing dude caught in the crossfire, being set up?

He should become aware or a punch is going to the least of his problems.

Money or pizza?

Long before pizzagate was a thing, I said that CTR's upper management was into kiddie stuff.

>Long before pizzagate was a thing, I said that CTR's upper management was into kiddie stuff.

jesus thats disgusting. here go shill against this guy and we'll email you your favorite flavors

Symbols only matter if the people make them matter.

Youtube has some screwed up networks involving lots of the big stars and such.

I explained this in the OP & its good you saw them setting up the framework & gearing things up.

>when someone proclaims a leader that ends up following them

gone get fucked with this forced of forced memes

alright... fuck you nigger ass bot that thinks I am spam... are you gonna upload my post now??? fucking garbage algorithm...

>You should so you understand there tactics going forward and why things are moving the way they have been.
I understand how and why people who oppose globalism/Hillary/Soros/their elite backers have been labeled "Alt-Right" as an easy way to dismiss what they say (label them as evil/fascist/"alternative facts"). Is this mainly so that they have an easy, coherent group or label to gather up all of their opposition, and to point Leftist attacks at it? I'd imagine if they decide they don't like something new that pops up, they just make sure to tie it to the Alt-Right and it'll get brigaded somehow.
Don't know much about Spencer but I'm sure the violence against him is a way to normalize physical violence against whatever you consider to be "Nazi."

Been missing threads due to busy, but I had a thought the other day that the Superbowl 51 logo this year is very Chinese globalist. It's a pyramid with an eye and technically says "Li," the Chinese elite family. Goes with your hints the other day that China is buying up CA.

Brock has many tiny skeletons in his closet.

Go away faggot.

This is absolute baseless garbage.

I swear to fucking christ... the next fucking time i write out a fucking post to get cock blocked by this fucking garbage tier fucking bot i am going fucking an hero... fuckkkkkkking fuck you

Do you believe in God?
How long has the pizzagate sex ring international operation been going on for?
Is it true that there is a massive network of underground tunnels spanning the entire country? And what are they for?

wtf i hate a5 now

Did you know Sup Forums is kept circlejerking with over making/promotion of certain thread topics?

Several groups have realized that Sup Forums is powerful and can't be directly beaten. So they distract you with topics they know you will circlejerk on.

Screenshot your post, attach it as an image

Can this process be stopped by fracturing one or both of the "parties"? Do they have other leaders they plan to install as catalysts?

one more god damn time... fuck you... piece of fucking shit garbage fucking algorithm

Been listening to something about the Bundy ranch standoff and that wildlife preserve in Oregon (which Bundy's son was a ringleader). Know anything about them? Controlled opposition or useful idiots?

Hi A5. Quick question. I read today Merkel is setting back €90 mill for paying refugees to leave Germany. My intuition says she might be setting it back for potential EU army. What do you think?

What are the chances that Trump will serve 4 years?

Is there any "real" resistance to the left? Because it doesn't feel like it kek

what is it with these cards. is there anything to learn from them? They seem to help us understand the past, but what about the future?

big if true

1. How will this 9th circuit thing play out?

2. How will Trump deal with China considering our military isn't yet up to snuff?

I guess my refined question would be if he is part of a bigger plan to ostracize the right wing culture, or if he is independently acting of his own will, since there doesn't seem to be a lot of focus on him unlike Spencer.

thanks actually... i didnt think of that...

i also had a thought on this. something like that is ripe for exploitation by refugees. it could be used to drive germany into poverty, like the ACA did for americans. that and the amount of refugees milking the usa welfare system is astounding

1) Yes. It's easy to turn The Left loose against groups you don't like if you can Label them as "Nazi's.

2) China has been gaining importance in Games(Sports & Video games) if you have noticed.

Someone is pissed.

1) You could say so

2) Since Elites like to use young peoples blood.

3) Not completely true & usually transport

Might go to that. Also might be PR so people think she's helping citizens by deporting the worst of criminal refugees, to help her get re-elected.

Unrelated, but KB, did you see the news yesterday? Lindsay Lohan has returned from (WHERE?) studying Islam and wants to chat with President Trump.

Clearly they're setting up making Islam "cool" for the kids, especially white women. They're prepping to push a new narrative.

What can we do to stop this flow of ideas? Granted peaceful moderate Muslims are not a problem, but its the radicalization behind them that is upsetting. Its hard to battle radical Islam ideas here without getting accused of hating ALL Islam. It's hard to get people to see they're getting primed for a culture war. It's hard for people to see that shit like this will lead to normalization of further radical ideas.

Any ideas on counter-ops?

China is buying up foreign investments because their economy is just like japan was before the crash. Smart businessmen are putting their money into foreign real estate so when China's economy starts sliding backwards (It has already stalled) they don't lose everything. It's not a fuckin conspiracy. Japanese real estate tycoons did the SAME FUCKING THING before Japan got BTFO.

from your last visit:

>The "Mandela Effect" was caused by 9/11. The Twin Towers were essentially a giant tuning fork, so when they were destroyed it sent a negative energy shock wave/energy ripple effect out that went to the past & the future effecting things

>negative energy shock wave

srsly Anonymous5 you need to take your meds

express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million

Well, she's planning on 300k immegrants a year for 40 years.

>1) You could say so

Truth is All
Consciousness exists

therefore

Consciousness is All

Do you agree? It would make sense of memes shaping reality

>still talking about richard spencer
>still associating with controlled op
I know you retards are easy to bait but you didn't have to swallow the fucking hook too

Why do you think I've been making so many KB's about The Left?:

Better question is what were they distracting from?

EU Army and/or it will be funneled into ISIS networks for funding by all those "Refugees" who get the money.

1) Very good, also he will have 2 terms.

2) The Left's decent into madness will make them do Islamic style Attacks.

They are a meme of sorts.

It's very true.

1) Trump will likely do a new EO or something like that. Since his SC isn't in yet.

2) Trade deals.

He is being indirectly used.

>you have to understand the big picture
Oh I understood perfectly, I'm just saying there's nothing particularly "insider knowledge" about it.

praise him.

I just don't understand, I don't see any long-term goal they're trying to go for. There's a reason the "pissing in a sea of piss" keeps getting repeated.

roll cause why not

>lindsay lohan

god fucking damnit it i hate the left so much

>big if true

You really don't want people reading this information.

I've covered many things like this in the Archives:

You guys have to work on dismantling Feminism.

Reality is stranger then Fiction.

Demographic replacement.

The real question is: is that even remotely working? The way I see it all the people that use the "alt-right" meme are irrelevant and the censorship is doing more damage than good on the companies that are utilising it.