Trump will be impeached within 6 months

Trump will be impeached within 6 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GilBreysse/status/830536438504636416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>digits of truth

For what?

THESE DIGITS!

Right, and I bet they're going to have Hillary sworn in. Am I right?

Right?

MEAN NOTHING

what did kek mean by this

That's right and you will bow down to the most powerful being.

you can't be Emperor of the American Imperium without being impeached by the den of snakes that is Congress

What makes you think it will take so long

a fucking ski instructor and substitute drama teacher is your leader

No, the nation is obviously going to wake up and put Pocahontas in charge, with that goofball Bernie as the VP.

Then we're all going to hold hands, Muslim invaders included, and sing kumbaya around a great big bonfire.

>Trump impeached
>0 fucks given
>Turns America into Trumpenreich
>Keeps MAGAing as before, except RWDS introduced and deployed to trouble zones
I'm okay with this.

I would honestly prefer a president Pence at thia point

He can't be impeached without committing a crime.
So why will he be impeached?

>dem digits

You gonna be mad if he isn't impeached?

guess again my dude

Kek? Are you there?

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

the crime of loving America

I've not been replying to these posts for years in hopes that my other will in fact die in her sleep tonight so perhaps by replying to this post it will have the opposite effect

>dem trips

But anyway, that is not a crime under the US code of law.

checkd

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of a whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thief, destroyer of morals, defender of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be herding pigs for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

ITT: kek toys with us

Get b&

90 days first, now 6 months?

Increasingly nervous man needs to be posted more.

The backlash is massive, it's mainly by people who don't work, living off of the tax payers money or lowly wage workers.

checqued

it was a nice run

nothing; kek enforces the will of real people, not shills.

Hillary is actually pretty cool... like if you're reading this your mother will die in your sleep tonight.

damn

Judges get impeached within first term.

no he won't you literal nigger

This. It's only a matter of time.

Kek is present in this thread!
Shadilay!

So Kek wills him to be impeached, but will he step down?

Will he liquidate Congress and take power as a dictator?

it is not massive, the msm and george soros would like you to believe that though. Most of america is disgusted by the antics being pulled by the left and the democrats will lose bigly in 2018

This thread has officially been blessed by Kek

bump

he will come back even stronger tho

>Nu-pol only reads the first three posts or the last three posts

And you have all missed what shall be the glorious result after the impeachment, you poor blind fools.

Nah, he's already given up. He's going to be another shitty cuckservative from here on out.

Means nothing. Bill Clinton was impeached and he was never removed from office.

I am at the point where I will unironically swear loyalty to Trump as Emperor and join his death korps

He's not going to be impeached.
He did nothing illegal.

This.

kys stormfag >>>/8pol/

Then I will take to the streets and restore him to power the old fashioned American way.

>making a bold, inflammatory claim
>1 post by this ID
Like clockwork

>fake news
Here's the Fact.

I don't want to believe OP, but I cannot deny those digits.

You seem lost

>being this new
Lurk moar, faggot.

Checked!

Seriously everyone keep panicking but ^^

And leftists will be left with Mike Pence. Trump is arguably more left wing than Hillary. So have fun with that

Checked. This is beyond chance. Kek is giving us a prophecy. SHADILAY!

Well, it's up to Sup Forums and americans then to arm themselves and do what has to be done and for what many prepared during the elections.

>it's a Samantha Bee is against the niggerification of schools when it happens to her children but is perfectly fine when it happens to other people's children episode

Radical left will frame Trump for something, he'll get impeached then it will be revealed it was all the left's doing and dems will crumble never to be a threat again.

your anus will be impeached by mahmood within 6 months

kek wasnt here guys, its merely a coincidence

false alarm

You're drunk Hillary.
Go back to the woods.

Get AIDS

>its merely coincidence

I would believe that if the very second post didn't also contain the 77 digits

OH SHIT....

Sup Forums isn't natsoc anymore. we civic nationalist now.

SHADILAY. Civil war in 6 months.

false

This is what happens when Donballs Plompf shows his true racist ideas. The people will rise up and take the presidency back for the real winner. Hillary got 3 million more votes ffs. You nazis are delusional.

T. Increasingly nervous man

kek
good save

fuck you

Seriously though.
New season of Miraculous Ladybug when

>Implying Trump is getting getting kicked out because he's racist and people don't like him Instead of the fact that Kek just simply doesn't want him to be president anymore

Trump will be impeached, but not found Guilty

Any time now...
>twitter.com/GilBreysse/status/830536438504636416

Don't read the post!

what for? you need to be impeached for a reason.

most likely this

see

who is this fuckable ladybug?

if digits she becomes real

Sup Forums is a libertarian board@!!!

FASCISTS GET OUT,,, REEEE!>!>!!!111

no u

>the race war begins within 6 months
ftfy

No he won't.

yep
but will he be tho?
the sjw looneys would disagree more with pence

Trump will be impeached, but they won't succeed.

The swamp will be drained, dried out though holy light and then burned.

fuck you

>Trump will never run for president
>Trump will never get the nomination
>Trump will never win the election
you are here
>Trump will never remove illegal
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never BTFO career politicians
>Trump will never take the jungle out of the nigger
>Trump will never join forces with the Bogdanoffs and Hulk Hogan to fight the True incarnation of communism on mount olympus
>Trump will never check these digits

if he does, i'm ok with it. We got to enjoy a good year of triggering. I can die happily now. On a positive note I finally filters out all political subreddits i could think of. I even did t_d because they were also retarded as fuck.

Your anus will become a cavernous wasteland full of AIDS infested nigger semen tomorrow.